Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Why do most of you think your Vampires?

Old 04-09-02   #61
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinistress

-- A more personal comparison would be if you're arguing with a close one, over a subject that you both feel strongly about. Now that one, is an exchange of energies between the two people. The actual sucking of energy as the term was used, would be when you are arguing a subject you feel strongly about, with a person that really doesn't seem to care, though they will occasionally toss out a comment here and there to further rile you up. They'll go on like this for a while, and then eventually perhaps they'll either end the discussion, or they'll laugh at you. That is, in essence, them feeding off your energies. They are happy, content, and "fed", while you are left feeling frustrated, drained, and probably a little tired of arguing that point. Now, the "I suck energy" people, are people who realize that when they frustrate someone like that, then the euphoria and adrenaline they feel during and afterwards, is the energy that they have managed to drain from the other person, through words, actions, or lack of actions... they know the key points to get their "donor" to offer up just the right levels of energy to them. They know how to aggravate and manipulate and other such things.

Reminds me of a lot of arguementive tatics with some people here.Thing is its been ineffective on me for a long while now.Just fun to see them try.

I should have asked if this is anything like passive agression?I`m just wondering since its beggining to seem that people are spiritualising some disorders in order to rationalise them these days.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!

Last edited by RedMeat; 04-09-02 at 22:23.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-02   #62
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
no one can know for sure...until I meet one who can convince me...anything is possible
Old 04-10-02   #63
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,659
Well Jordyn, that's certainly a better outlook than, "Until I meet one who can convince me, nothing is possible" LoL

And Red -- passive aggression is just one method through which a Psi vamp can trigger off frustration and irritation and emotional turmoil with their 'donor' so to speak. You say they don't affect you now, and it's just fun to see them try... perhaps the situation has changed, in fact, I would bet that it has changed for if you don't really care, then you probably convey that to them, and they probably don't like it much, and willingly loose energy in an attempt to get you to see their side of the story.

Xxx-SIN-xxX
Old 04-10-02   #64
Peter
Non-sequitur

Peter is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,928
I have the attitude of, until it is proven by a reputable person I consider it possible but in the same league as people who say they can blow up my computer on mIRC.

Not Likely.

The people who claim to be vampiric seem to be either delusional, lying, or simply mistaken so far.

I'm afraid I've left this forum, please read
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-10-02   #65
cain
Lurks in the Shadows

cain
Credits: 3,448
hey! while we're all arguing why dont we just flop it out on the table and pull out the rulers.
Old 04-10-02   #66
fugit_schleiden
Embracer Of The Dark

fugit_schleiden
Credits: 10,598
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter

http://www.darkforum.com/darkforum/s...threadid=15784 Fugit is a tad long-winded and goes off at tangents, but a skim though his posts are recommended./[/url] [/b]
I take some minor offense to your idea of me being long-winded and going off on tangents! I would do that right now if I knew I was not defending myself against it! and boy would you get one. I remember this one time long back when they paid me to make a speech like that, and boy did I! It had something to do with transmutation of celestial species but that is another story believe me! It all started with the belief that if you traveled a steady speed and direction and shot a projectile instanteanously increasing its speed to a non-determined speed it would break the sound of time!....Where was I going again?

*just feel like a comedic mood and noticed Peter's post finally so decided to reply*

what I really wanted to know, peter, if you think me delusional, lying, or simply mistaken so far... I will not argue your points.. just interested in your answer.

When a man lies he murders
Some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which
Men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear
To witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation
Take me home
-Fugit Schleiden
Old 04-10-02   #67
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Quote:
Originally posted by cain
hey! while we're all arguing why dont we just flop it out on the table and pull out the rulers.
Too difficult to type with one hand

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 04-10-02   #68
Dae
Dark Light

Dae
Credits: 6,821
"If I believe I float, and you believe I float, then I float."-1984
Old 04-11-02   #69
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinistress
Well Jordyn, that's certainly a better outlook than, "Until I meet one who can convince me, nothing is possible" LoL

And Red -- passive aggression is just one method through which a Psi vamp can trigger off frustration and irritation and emotional turmoil with their 'donor' so to speak. You say they don't affect you now, and it's just fun to see them try... perhaps the situation has changed, in fact, I would bet that it has changed for if you don't really care, then you probably convey that to them, and they probably don't like it much, and willingly loose energy in an attempt to get you to see their side of the story.

Xxx-SIN-xxX
I'll won't doubt anything is real, until I know for sure...and if someone was convincing, than I"D say "wow..I know vampires are real"...just because I haven't met one yet, is no reason to say it's an impossibility...but that's how I approach most things...
Old 04-11-02   #70
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,659
LMAO @ almost all the posts since her last one!!!!

Fugit!!! *huggles tightly* I am so glad you are a part of this board, you know that? ~giggles~

Just to let you know, I'm glad you're with us. *nods* And Cain -- I agree with Red on that subject, but what are those of us who have nothing to flop, supposed to do? *winks*

Xxx-SIN-xxX
Old 04-12-02   #71
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,870
I'd love to believe in vampires........but I've never met one. On the contrary, I believe whole-heartedly in the existence of demons and evil forces. But, then, what is a vampire, anyway? I mean, perhaps a vampire IS someone who likes the taste of blood. Every one knows that legends more than just twist stories around, they often warp them completely. Never know. I'd like to know they were real, and if someone can prove it, I'll love you forever lol.

However, as Lenina said so often, no one really can...........

I can believe in God, because I have known His presence, and I've felt Him whenever I needed Him. I mean, we've all got to believe in something....why not in something good? But hey, no one can really produce physical evidence of His existence......it is merely something you feel. I know evil exists, I have seen it so often in the eyes of other people, but no real evidence can prove it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 04-13-02   #72
Peter
Non-sequitur

Peter is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,928
Quote:
Originally posted by fugit_schleiden
I take some minor offense to your idea of me being long-winded and going off on tangents! I would do that right now if I knew I was not defending myself against it! and boy would you get one. I remember this one time long back when they paid me to make a speech like that, and boy did I! It had something to do with transmutation of celestial species but that is another story believe me! It all started with the belief that if you traveled a steady speed and direction and shot a projectile instanteanously increasing its speed to a non-determined speed it would break the sound of time!....Where was I going again?

*just feel like a comedic mood and noticed Peter's post finally so decided to reply*

what I really wanted to know, peter, if you think me delusional, lying, or simply mistaken so far... I will not argue your points.. just interested in your answer.
There should of been a 'sometimes' in that statement about you, heh.

I think you are mistaken, no offence intended, I'm not saying you don't know what you are talking about or anything like that, I simply think you are mistaken.

I'm afraid I've left this forum, please read
Old 04-15-02   #73
fugit_schleiden
Embracer Of The Dark

fugit_schleiden
Credits: 10,598
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter
There should of been a 'sometimes' in that statement about you, heh.

I think you are mistaken, no offence intended, I'm not saying you don't know what you are talking about or anything like that, I simply think you are mistaken.
I was just having a wholesome time that day and wished to whet my thinking of you, and I may be just mistaken and I care that you share that freely with me... I do not take any offense to your words, and I know to some extent you do believe my histories and stories *smiles* thank you for being honest.

and almost forgot to send a thank you out to Sinestress(sp since Im doing an edit and cant see any other posts). *beams at the attention from her* It is a pleasure to be accepted here for all other places I have tried have not welcomed me so.

When a man lies he murders
Some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which
Men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear
To witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation
Take me home
-Fugit Schleiden

Last edited by fugit_schleiden; 04-15-02 at 19:55.