Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Sims

Old 04-11-02   #1
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
The Sims

So, I just got this game, and I think I am addicted... I playes Sim City before, and didn't much care for it, but I just can't stop playing this game... arghhhhhhhhhhhh! Anybody else?

>FuckDoll<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-02   #2
Elf
Sweetness & Light

Elf
Credits: 12,498
the sims is so addictive, I don't know how they made doing normal every day things like getting a job fun but it is a great game! have you made an enemy yet? thats brilliant.

*looks at talker*

*slap*

*scare*

*tease*

*brag*

hahaha
Old 04-11-02   #3
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
i liked it for about the first half hour, but then i got sick of making them do good stuff and just wanted them to kill each other.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-11-02   #4
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

the fighting is the best part... I'm digging up moving up the 'life of crime' ladder myself....

those cheesy make out scenes give me a laugh though...

>FuckDoll<

Old 04-11-02   #5
mosSy
Fishmmmms

mosSy
Credits: 6,030
yeah, that game is pretty sweet. i personally like starting fires and killing people, then watching their ghosts scare the shit out of the kids

anway, you think it's fun now just you wait until The Sims Online is released, where you take your character and interact with other people's characters, build an entertainment center, and FINALLY not being confined to your own home...yeah

, version 2.

Soll das einzige Ding das notwendig ist für den Triumph des Übels für gute Männer nichts. für was ist ein Mann der sagt er hat Glauben aber keine Urkunden machen?--Don't even bother trying to translate that, it doesn't make sense. It just looks cool and mysterious. I know, it is pretty damn sweet, isn't it?

Old 04-11-02   #6
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

That will be tight....

>FuckDoll<

Old 04-11-02   #7
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
yes, so we can all live vicariously with other people using pixelated versions of ourselves...

creepy... and pathetic at the same time...

at least MMORPGs and FPS have specific points of direction... tou play a story or you kill everyone... Sims is just FAKE LIFE...

go outside into the sunlight little children... it will burn at first, but its much more realistic in terms of gameplay and consequence...

"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 04-11-02   #8
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
Credits: 107,639
And the physics in real life are fantastic I hear! Sadly... I don't have a video card (eyes) capable of displaying that level of realism in graphics. And I don't want to overclock... (something against putting fans in my eyeballs and making them hotter just doesn't satisfy me).
Old 04-11-02   #9
errantrogue
which one, though?

and the Frames per Second are unbelieveable... you can get beyond digital quality with no lagging (unless u r using third party software like Beer or Acid... but those programs are controlled)

"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 04-11-02   #10
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
Credits: 107,639
I almost got into real life on the factor of the acid plugin alone!
Old 04-11-02   #11
mosSy
Fishmmmms

mosSy
Credits: 6,030
bah, what about those lazy slobs who don't have a life eh?

, version 2.

Soll das einzige Ding das notwendig ist für den Triumph des Übels für gute Männer nichts. für was ist ein Mann der sagt er hat Glauben aber keine Urkunden machen?--Don't even bother trying to translate that, it doesn't make sense. It just looks cool and mysterious. I know, it is pretty damn sweet, isn't it?

Old 04-11-02   #12
errantrogue
which one, though?

thats the point... why live vicariously on your computer when you can do it much cheaper and with vivid colors by living vicariously through your overly horny jock roommate and his slew of blond girlfriends (one for every day of the week)... or whatnot... even losers can get more enjoyment that living life through pixels...

Old 04-11-02   #13
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
I dont know any jocks.:/

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 04-12-02   #14
errantrogue
which one, though?

my point stands...

Old 04-14-02   #15
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

i'm hoping everyone here has more important things to do than play 'The Sims'... That kinda wasn't the point... Besises, they can't even leave their houses but for work... rawr!

Anyway, that said... here is something I find nifty..
(I am usually the last to figure these things out, but hey...)

if you want more of that 'sims' money, do this...

while playing:
push [ctrl] + [shift] + [c]... a little box will pop up in the corner... type the word rosebud
that will give you $1000.00

to repeat it type an exclamation point... to repeat it a whole bunch and get so much money, you could throw it away type this:
!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!; !;!;!;!

well, i am sure you get the idea...

>FuckDoll<

Old 04-14-02   #16
Fallen Angel
Suicidal Angel

Fallen Angel
Credits: 28,818
I thought that game would be cool. But sadly it was not The people even on free will are totaly imcompatiant. Like some times they would just stand there till they pissed on themselvs and cryed this got annoying. They could not do anything. They could not clean,catch the bus, get the paper, cook, Anything, But one fun thing was fun was making a pool puting them in and takeing the latter away. Of course be the idots that they are they don't think to just climb out on the side nooooo they just swim till them die hmmmm ok im done

Click The Pic to Viset Necrotic Obsession

All postings by Fallen Angel© on the Forum are property of Fallen Angel© In association with Hell inc.© a Subsidiary of Religion co.© These and all other posting are property of Religion co.© and its subsidiaries and shareholders. Any illegal copy of this martial with result in civil and legal retaliation. With no less then a fine of $100,000 and/or 5 years in jail.

Old 04-14-02   #17
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

Quote:
Originally posted by FireStarter
I thought that game would be cool. But sadly it was not The people even on free will are totaly imcompatiant. Like some times they would just stand there till they pissed on themselvs and cryed this got annoying. They could not do anything. They could not clean,catch the bus, get the paper, cook, Anything, But one fun thing was fun was making a pool puting them in and takeing the latter away. Of course be the idots that they are they don't think to just climb out on the side nooooo they just swim till them die hmmmm ok im done
well, the point is to tell them what to do.... i agree that it is fun to take the 'ladder' away....

btw.... to toggle their freewill, try this:

push [ctrl] +[shift] + [c]

when the box(upper l. hand corner) pops up type this:

autonomy # (1-100)

>FuckDoll<

Old 04-14-02   #18
black tape
Decepticon

black tape
Credits: 19,984
the fucking pot calling the fucking kettle black

Quote:
Originally posted by FireStarter
imcompatiant
i stared at this word for about a minute, trying to figure out what the fuck you were talking about. then i figured out you meant "incompetent" and it made me want to kick you. like, really hard.
Old 04-14-02   #19
Fallen Angel
Suicidal Angel

Fallen Angel
Credits: 28,818
Go ahead tape I don't really give a fuck. And fuckdoll I know the game is about that but still They can't do ANYTHING. Some other fun things to do Are make people kiss the same sex The other person freaks out. Um makeing a house with no doors,starting fires,make them fight, lock them out of the house,and put people together who REALLY should not be together. anyways im done

Click The Pic to Viset Necrotic Obsession

All postings by Fallen Angel© on the Forum are property of Fallen Angel© In association with Hell inc.© a Subsidiary of Religion co.© These and all other posting are property of Religion co.© and its subsidiaries and shareholders. Any illegal copy of this martial with result in civil and legal retaliation. With no less then a fine of $100,000 and/or 5 years in jail.