Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Pain Theory (i try to be original, but oh well)

Old 04-13-02   #21
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
That it was.

It sounds like you are emotionaly sabotaging your life.

The desire for someone willing to give me psychical pain in a romantic or emotional sense is what I feel I am unable to obtain.Heh "Desire is suffering".

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-02   #22
Fallen_Star
Fist Of Rage!!!

Fallen_Star is on a distinguished road
Credits: 163,863
I do not believe that desire is suffereing although it may seem that way. In a way I believe that desire is like a goal or dream that you are trying to achieve. However we are all trying to ahieve something. It may be pain, misery, joy, or happiness. Does belief not play a role in all of this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-13-02   #23
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturæ

SirVLCIV
Credits: 202,919
Quote:
Originally posted by RedMeat
That it was.

It sounds like you are emotionaly sabotaging your life.

The desire for someone willing to give me psychical pain in a romantic or emotional sense is what I feel I am unable to obtain.Heh "Desire is suffering".
Yeah... I'm definitely into "kinkier" things... yet... those women who I become interested in fall into a couple primary categories...

1. The purer girl, interested in romance - wooing her is way too simple for me to be interested long... and due to my personal beliefs, I could not do anything sexual with her, and I try to get her to break off the relationship as quickly as possible (so I don't "hurt" her; which if provoked, I am quite capable of emotionally harming someone).

2. More volatile, much more experienced than I am. Oh wow do I become infatuated with these females... yet I feel my personal beliefs become a boundary between us. They are in large part anti-marriage, or at least have no idealism that marriage can last (an integral part of my sexual beliefs).

What I need is a romantic female who is still quite volatile... has a darker side, yet, is interested in marriage for life (I don't care whether the marriage is recognised by the state or church or whatnot).

Yes, desire has been suffering for me.

"Move that one of your pieces, which is in the worst plight, unless you can satisfy yourself that you can derive immediate advantage by an attack." -Adolph Anderssen
Old 04-13-02   #24
Zenith Lorelei
undiagnosed

Zenith Lorelei
Credits: 6,082
Yes, Vinny, I've definitely seen that in you... *smiles mischeviously* Yeah, I've got really weird quirks in my sexuality as well. Threats just seem so much more erotic than promises, violence more than romance. Guess that's why all my relationships are so demented. But so it goes.

She tells me that she's cold with a cigarette in her hand,
And I say, "You think I'm not?" but she does not understand,
And I'd love to swing my fist around to meet that perfect cheek,
But I love her in a way, and yes, I'm altogether weak...
Old 04-14-02   #25
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturæ

SirVLCIV
Credits: 202,919
Quote:
Originally posted by Zenith Lorelei
Yes, Vinny, I've definitely seen that in you... *smiles mischeviously* Yeah, I've got really weird quirks in my sexuality as well. Threats just seem so much more erotic than promises, violence more than romance. Guess that's why all my relationships are so demented. But so it goes.
::grins impishly:: Yes, I suppose of everyone at school, you know me best (aside from me; ha ).

Personally, I like the thought of being commanded; I hate not knowing what the future holds, and if I am told to do something, that takes away the indecisiveness...

However, I'm learned to look at sexual matters in both ways, I'm seeing the possibility behind the dominant qualities hidden deep below (I'm dominant to myself, I've just had trouble pulling it out from deep within myself, to my surface). Reading de Sade will do that to you.

"Move that one of your pieces, which is in the worst plight, unless you can satisfy yourself that you can derive immediate advantage by an attack." -Adolph Anderssen