Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page creative ways to kill people

Old 02-27-02   #21
Damian Hell
The Dark Helmet.

Damian Hell is on a distinguished road
Credits: 75,003
I got a new one what about .. make hundreds of small tiny cuts and let tem get inflamed and infected then make more over the swollen tissue and wait and repeat .. until the guy is a mass of pus swollen infected tissue .. and then dip him on alcohol and put him back to bed … then repeat the treatment until he heals .. and if he does .. repeat the process again and again till his body gives up…
Old 02-27-02   #22
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Metagion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 114,654
Here's a few:

I recommend:

*tying a person's hands and feet (four point restraint) in the desert, no food, water or shelter, and leaving them there (Death Valley is ideal);

*death by leeches (yes, there is a case of a woman in the 1800's offing herself by putting 100 leeches on and letting them go)

*dragged to death

*drawn and quartered (arms & legs tied with rope, and the rope to four horses, which are sent in four different directions...nice, huh?)

*Slammed into an Iron Maiden (no, not the group...it's a human-sized device in which spikes are put on the inside, and well...you get the idea)

*Impaling Vlad style (did he throw a party, or WHAT? Gave new meaning to shish-ka-BOB...get it?)
Old 02-28-02   #23
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturæ

SirVLCIV
Credits: 202,919
Quote:
Originally posted by Jordyn
I'd find a naturally occuring posion and posion them...
and some are quite... interesting . (That'd be my preferred method if I resorted to physical violence... revenge can take much sweeter forms however).

"Move that one of your pieces, which is in the worst plight, unless you can satisfy yourself that you can derive immediate advantage by an attack." -Adolph Anderssen
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-02   #24
BlackFyre
Hell's Knight

BlackFyre is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,651
i'm quite surprised that noone has mentioned onne of the indian's old tricks..burying the victim up to thier neck next to an anthill and covering them with honey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-28-02   #25
case
immoral ethical egoist

case is on a distinguished road
Credits: 6,318
I would recommend getting them started smoking.
Old 02-28-02   #26
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,046
Re: creative ways to kill people

Quote:
Originally posted by none
does anybody know any creative ways to kill somebody? come on....i know you do. dont hold back on me.
Here is a creative way, don't kill, heh.
I’ve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesn’t show your fighting pose.
Old 02-28-02   #27
Dark_Insanity
Thy Raven Wings

Dark_Insanity
Credits: 27,173
If you're going for painful death. Pull out every part of the body, start with finger and toe nails, then eyes, ears and any other non important part. Last to go should be the main parts!
Old 02-28-02   #28
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 263,074
death...

tie them up and pour high alkaline substance into their mouth, and tape close nose and mouth so have to swallow.
let them go.
The alkaline will neutralise all body acids and stuff in stomach. slowly killing someone.

Tie a man naked to a chair in a strip club with loads of naked women and lap dancers.... tape his eyes open and then slice off his dick. Death by boner.

more to come....
Old 02-28-02   #29
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 263,074
skin em alive and drop em in a pool of aftershave.
Old 02-28-02   #30
*psycotic lover*
Feared by the Devil

*psycotic lover*
Credits: 12,828
this isn't a waw to kill someone but i've been thinking about ways to get rid of the body and this one would take a little time but how about cutting them up and flushing them down a toilet? I mean i was watching a show on all the different ways people had gotten rid of body's but that one was not on there and it popped into my head and kind of seemed like the perfect but time consuming way. and then i realized i i'm pretty fucked up in the head.

I am infinity

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-07-02   #31
LeftyInRite
Face in the Mist

LeftyInRite
Credits: 1,434
During the inquisition some people were actually tickled to death. After restraining the subject, cloths were wrapped tightly around hir chest to restrict breathing, and then the tickling commenced. The involuntary thrashing and struggling kept oxygen consumtion high, and eventually the subject died of hypoxia. Now that's what I call cruel and unusual punishment!
Old 03-07-02   #32
Maxx
Embracer Of The Dark

Maxx
Credits: 8,726
Being ticled to death????

That is a bit ironic...
Old 03-07-02   #33
Duchess Nocturn
Cunning Linguist

Duchess Nocturn
Credits: 127,114
Quote:
Originally posted by Soul Burner
i'm quite surprised that noone has mentioned onne of the indian's old tricks..burying the victim up to thier neck next to an anthill and covering them with honey
I was actually going to say something similar-- I heard that you just leave them naked & tied up & covered in honey in the middle of the woods.

Then there's always the idea of a potato peeler, some lemon juice & some salt, but . . . .

I fucked Vincent Price
Old 03-07-02   #34
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
if you really wanted to be cruel you could print out all 867 of crucifix angel's posts and make someone read them in succession. they'd probably get so fucking frustrated that they'd roll the paper into little cones and stab themselves in the eyes.

Old 03-07-02   #35
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

Oblivion is on a distinguished road
Credits: 29,370
well this is a repeat but i have yet to think of any that will bother someone and hopefully for those that have been here awhile a little nostalgia will sit in hehe

http://www.darkforum.com/showthread....5725#post85725

Alone together. It was all two people could ever be to each other, Alone. Together. For the dreams and secrets of our hearts may be spoken, but words are poor handmaidens. Wordes can never fully say what we want them to say, for they fumble, stammer, and break the best porcelain. The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path, content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it does not try to speak...
from the book "Dragons of a Lost Star

Old 03-07-02   #36
Starface
Darkness Incarnate

Starface
Credits: 95,246
Follow them to the bathroom during a real loud concert (an outdoor arena ...Zombie or something real loud) ...get into the stall next to thiers. Climb over and pounce on their head...grab them by the back of the head and WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! Knock 'em out on the toilet seat. Then stick their head in the toilet (make sure the mouth and nose are under water.) Go rinse off the blood (those drunk ho's won't even notice.) Go back and enjoy the show.
This was almost a tried and true method...the stupid bitch has NO idea how close she came to death that day.
"The most difficult thing in the world is to reveal yourself, to express what you have to.... to be willing to risk everything to really express it all." -- JOHN CASSAVETES
"solve et coagula" ... destroy to create ...

Old 03-07-02   #37
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Metagion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 114,654
ArSi!

Quote:
Originally posted by ArSiNiK
if you really wanted to be cruel you could print out all 867 of crucifix angel's posts and make someone read them in succession. they'd probably get so fucking frustrated that they'd roll the paper into little cones and stab themselves in the eyes.

ROFL!!!
Old 03-07-02   #38
taintedxistance
Wooden Soul

taintedxistance
Credits: 6,805
I have wanted to do this to a couple of people

Step 1, break neck without killing them but turning them into a quadraplegic. No movement whatsoever. Cut out their tongue so that they are not able to speak and then gouge out their eyes so they will not be able to see

Leave them alive so that they can hear people abuse them but can do nothing about it.

deaths head sodomising a grand piano--Salvador Dali

A giant lamb will fall from heaven and save the world. You poor bastards
Old 03-07-02   #39
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
Chain someone in a room by their wrists with a inch layer of the floor covered in live maggots, have it rigged so that just their toes are dipping in....
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]