Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page :wumpscut: covers blink 182 ft dark tranquillity

Old 03-06-02   #1
DeadgSuperstar
Face in the Mist

DeadgSuperstar
Credits: 1,901
:wumpscut: covers blink 182 ft dark tranquillity

I was just reading that thread.. by bloodsomething .

gosh , someone was hurt cause someone else hurt her , but then another he comes to hurt her cause she posts something and that something , although it's open to debate , it is not actually - truly open to FREE debate , and then he becomes the asshole , although he didnt do anything , it was her decision to put her private 'n' secret stuff on public view [ and actually put them on a 'not' free but free debate ] and then she didnt like the replies so instead of a nice thingie we get :

an address [ I might visit one day ] , the real age of bloodwhat-s-her-nickname , votes for what's-his-nickname-that-so-called-dick-guy , votes against what's-his-nickname-that-so-called-dick-guy , and somewhere inbetween kicking screaming smashing and burning , we got 1 or 2 replies
yeeeeeey !

hey you bloodwhat'syournickname , yes you , if you are not prepared that both good and bad answers will come , don't post maybe? or post a poll like who's better : titney spears or ricky martin , that way your inner psychosomatic lil self won't be abused by mean bad people who have nothing else to do than either fuck their wrinkled wives or go online and track down sorry asses..errr..sorry I meant track down sorry kids ..eerr.. eh whatever !

now see bloodwhatsyournick did? I missed first period

-== I'm the end of what we'll be ==-
Katatonia
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-02   #2
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Panthera66 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 82,954
here we go again.......
Old 03-06-02   #3
DeadgSuperstar
Face in the Mist

DeadgSuperstar
oh well...

Katatonia
Old 03-06-02   #4
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

Pyrric Dicktory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,393
what the fuck? did that make any sense to anyone?
Old 03-06-02   #5
Sphyre
Cyber Sadist

Sphyre is on a distinguished road
Credits: 56,971
I would have to say no, Pyrric Dicktory.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-06-02   #6
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturæ

SirVLCIV
Credits: 202,919
Heh; I missed my first class today... but that's because I decided, fuck it, and went back to bed .

"Move that one of your pieces, which is in the worst plight, unless you can satisfy yourself that you can derive immediate advantage by an attack." -Adolph Anderssen
Old 03-06-02   #7
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
Credits: 107,759
Sounds like a Limp Bizkit song...

...or Kid Rock, he makes even less sense.
Old 03-06-02   #8
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
jesus... what in the fuck was that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-06-02   #9
*psycotic lover*
Feared by the Devil

*psycotic lover*
Credits: 12,828
what tha fuck?

I am infinity

Old 03-06-02   #10
DeadgSuperstar
Face in the Mist

DeadgSuperstar
explanation [ ? ]

oh well
if you go to that thread posted by bloodwhatshernickname , ' what do u if the one you love hates you yada yada ' , you'll probably get it .
I was just 'trying' to make a statement . How people who post things on a public forum , will not accept the 'non-suitable-replies' for them.
That since you're posting stuff where many people , you obv. don't know , can read , you should be expecting all kinds of replies , and if you don't like them , you don't have to start complaining about how bad people are blahblah

anyhow , I hope this time was explanatory enough

:hides under bed:

Katatonia

Last edited by DeadgSuperstar; 03-06-02 at 19:45.
Old 03-06-02   #11
Sphyre
Cyber Sadist

Sphyre is on a distinguished road
Credits: 56,971
You were DAMNED confusing!!!! Do you see what you wrote and realize that? But I get what you're saying now.

Old 03-06-02   #12
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
if you want to respond to a thread use the reply button in that thread, don't make useless threads just to respond. the only reason why i haven't merged this one with bloodschism's is that this one makes no fucking sense and would only fuck up their thread. you're trigger happy, slow down tonto...

Old 03-06-02   #13
DeadgSuperstar
Face in the Mist

DeadgSuperstar
uhm..

*yawns*

=)

Katatonia
Old 03-06-02   #14
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

i've been pretty fucking nice to you so far, n00bie, but it won't last long unless you figure out what forums to post in and what threads to reply in. got it?

Old 03-06-02   #15
DeadgSuperstar
Face in the Mist

DeadgSuperstar
Quote:
Originally posted by ArSiNiK
i've been pretty fucking nice to you so far, n00bie, but it won't last long unless you figure out what forums to post in and what threads to reply in. got it?
uhm what's that uve done and it was so nice ? I missed that one
n00bie : yey sowee , I'll grow out of it
*hides under the bed*

now was I supposed to reply to that one or not

Katatonia
Old 03-06-02   #16
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

the first time you posted a movie thread in the general forum i moved it over to the movie forum and was nice about it. then you responded to this bullshit blabber thread by starting a new one, i merged them and was nice about it, but i'm all out of 'nice about it's' and i suggest figuring it out or not posting until you can figure it out.