Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Downfall: Society

Old 03-06-02   #21
Maxx
Embracer Of The Dark

Maxx
Credits: 8,726
Quote:
The world without humans...ultimatly would be pointless...if you look at it from a "sense of conciousness" point of view.The world without our influence as well as may be more..natural..would still be as violent and chaotic..in fact more so. there is no order in nature. Besides whos to say what we create isnt better...or worse?
Pointless? more so then it is now?
And animals dont kill each other for sport... or fun... nor do they desire to learn and exploit every single little thing....

I dont believe in the common god... more of a system... but thats another topic alltogether...

And how can you say theres no order in nature... theres a perfect order other then us being around... we dont fit into the order... but monkeys do....
Old 03-06-02   #22
Maxx
Embracer Of The Dark

Maxx
Communism would work if Jesus was heading up the gig....
Old 03-06-02   #23
Billy the banned

I DO agree though that the world needs new leaders...but dont they always end up dead anyway?Jesus, Ghandi, Sadat, all those blokes...

we need some more selfless martyrs to lead us i do agree.. Maybe though we dont need one just yet, i mean they always seem to come at just the right time when everything is about to go haywire... Ghandi came at the peak of muslim/hindu hatred to bring peace, Christ came at the peak of Judean/Roman violence to try and bring peace...MLK, too i mean maybe they are on thier way and just dont know it yet.

i wrote a poem about that in highschool called the unborn hero..it was kinda just like this..neato eh?
Old 03-06-02   #24
Billy the banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Maxx

Pointless? more so then it is now?
And animals dont kill each other for sport... or fun... nor do they desire to learn and exploit every single little thing....

I dont believe in the common god... more of a system... but thats another topic alltogether...

And how can you say theres no order in nature... theres a perfect order other then us being around... we dont fit into the order... but monkeys do....
We fit into the order of the earth perfectly... if we didnt we wouldnt be here...nature doesnt tend to make mistakes. And no there is not true order in nature its chaos..its the nature theory..survival of the fittest... the strongest survive, the strong live to feed on the weak.

With humans about..at least theres someone to appreciate what is..and not just live like an animal. we balance that out, we live like animals but have higher purposes for ourselves..we learn and seek knowledge i thinkk that in the end that was divinty is knowledge, answers to everything..thats why i believe God doesnt exist in heaven, god exists within us...we have obvious mortal earthbound needs....but then we also have divine needs as well, its very interesting.
Old 03-06-02   #25
Billy the banned

Quote:
Communism would work if Jesus was heading up the gig....
until someone with a weapon came in and took over. Dont forget that there are other people as well and not everyone was the son of god so we have more.. mental problems perhaps.
Old 03-06-02   #26
Maxx
Embracer Of The Dark

Maxx
Quote:
until someone with a weapon came in and took over. Dont forget that there are other people as well and not everyone was the son of god so we have more.. mental problems perhaps.
No way... Jesus would disarm them through kind words and empathy.... or maybe just die again..... and again...
Old 03-06-02   #27
Billy the banned

Quote:

No way... Jesus would disarm them through kind words and empathy.... or maybe just die again..... and again...
his kind words didnt do much when they were nailing him in and scourging him with whips.
Old 03-06-02   #28
Halcyon
New Blood

Halcyon
Credits: 274
My honest opinion is that our society is down already,and has been so for year's.From the begining of politics,and governments, we were all cursed. The way thing's are going now with bush,and the america-attack-america wars he's got going on, there is not telling where we will all be in five years. I wouldent be suprised, if we were all brain-drained bondage captives of the One world order.The only way out, is to start peace,and give up your sinful lifestyles.Hell is what most of you experience,and it is very much real, although, hell is no realm, but a state of mind. Distance from the god of light, whoever that may be. alright, i'll stop, now, i dont want to sound any more like a afterschool special than i do,already.
Old 03-06-02   #29
Maxx
Embracer Of The Dark

Maxx
Quote:
My honest opinion is that our society is down already,and has been so for year's.From the begining of politics,and governments, we were all cursed. The way thing's are going now with bush,and the america-attack-america wars he's got going on, there is not telling where we will all be in five years. I wouldent be suprised, if we were all brain-drained bondage captives of the One world order.The only way out, is to start peace,and give up your sinful lifestyles.Hell is what most of you experience,and it is very much real, although, hell is no realm, but a state of mind. Distance from the god of light, whoever that may be. alright, i'll stop, now, i dont want to sound any more like a afterschool special than i do,already.
Thats what I wanted to hear...
...After school....
Old 03-06-02   #30
Billy the banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon
grow up and keep your bible thumping to yourself. If you were alive during the time of christ you would beg for your modern society as soon as you realized there were no toilets.
Old 03-06-02   #31
Billy the banned

one world order? kinda like the droning christians praying in bleak unison? saying stuff like we are all one of the same body...we are all one flock? youre right if we were that then that would be scary.