Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Disturbing... A human did this... A beast.

Old 03-05-02   #101
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Chaos Creator is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,190,646
Quote:
(I do not necessarily agree with any of the above statements.)
Good thing. Cause if you did, I'd have to call you a sick fuck.
Wait. I think I will anyway. You sick fuck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-02   #102
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

BeautysDemise is on a distinguished road
Credits: 110,146
Now THAT was fucking nasty...Why in the name of fuck would you stick a knife through your ass?????

Just Another Girl Who Wants to Rule the World.
Old 03-05-02   #103
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Gives new meaning to the phrase 'livin' on the edge', doesn't it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-05-02   #104
Starface
Darkness Incarnate

Starface
Credits: 95,246
RTFLMMFAO!!!!
I gotta go...my asshole hurts.
"The most difficult thing in the world is to reveal yourself, to express what you have to.... to be willing to risk everything to really express it all." -- JOHN CASSAVETES
"solve et coagula" ... destroy to create ...

Old 03-05-02   #105
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Old 03-05-02   #106
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxx

Exposure to anything real and unstaged is a good learning experience... dont live a sheltered life pretending you're in exile from the world around you...
I'm not 'Goth'... nor do I think such a term should even exist.... goths are nothing but hot topic shopping posers who are too ugly to follow most any other stupid trend that comes their way.... whatever not it...
And I dont think death is 'kewl'... nor do I think it's 'totaly unkewl'.... because death is neutural it is neither bad nor good... just another function of life...

Just because that guys life had to end like that, and just because you got to see it, doesnt make it any worse then anyone else who dies.... DEATH IS BECOMING!
The only people who dont know this kind of shit is going on are too dumb to control a mousepad, that education isnt all that needed.
So is a lot of things but currently I`m not apathetic or desensitised enough not to consider murder under my concern.
Never said it was any different by seeing it but yes it is worse than some other because of the method.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 03-05-02   #107
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
Credits: 107,759
Just saw it...

...guess I'm supposed to either be sensitive and sad or insensitive and entertained. I dunno, it's just not that big of a deal to me. Guy died. WhooHoo.
Old 03-05-02   #108
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
AN explenanation of why it is wrong to kill somebody: To take the life of another is wrong because you cannot know what that person will do tommarow; To take a life means that you take everything from somone; you take all that they may get or take, and all that they may give to others. There are exceptions of course, if a person is only capable of doing evil and causing others pain then their life is not worthy.
You should keep in mind however that death is invariable for every living thing known to humans, and that death is considered by many to be the next step in an evolution; to quote Ozzy Osbourn "You have to let your body sleep to let your soul live on."

So I don't feel much empathy for someone who has already passed out of this world, living can easily be a fate far worse then death, whats worse is living when you want to die (Like being in a Nazi death camp, or slowly starving to death) .... It can make the pain of the final moment not seem so extreme.
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]

Last edited by Denalay; 03-05-02 at 22:20.
Old 03-05-02   #109
Archangel
GÕTHÎÇ Ð®ÊÅMS® Ãr¢hængÊ£

Archangel
Credits: 23,816
I haven't seen it.....And I only read the first 2 pages and part of the 3rd page.....

It seems to say "that was kool" to see someone dying is just an attention seeker...So what, you can take all this, oh wow dude you're kool then.....

Whatever....

I enjoyed reading Pyricc's post with his different insight on this video, it seems he knew about the history of this video while the others didn't and were only left to make thier ego bigger....

Thanks for clicking

Old 03-06-02   #110
Aeternus
-= Grey CyberAngel =-

Location: 41:65:74:65:72:6E:75:73 => 58:65:78:71:82:89:58:00 <=
Aeternus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 112,545
Quote:
Originally posted by SirVLCIV
Honestly... when watching the video... I felt...

Nothing.

No, it wasn't cool. No it wasn't scary. It was a video of a man being maliciously killed. I felt...

Nothing.

That's what now scares me, now that I think about my reaction.

Nothing.
Quite normal.
Code:
ON EEmot_Overload DO
  Shutdown;
end;

... Time has no bearing...
...when the whiteout begins...

Don't come after me...

Old 03-06-02   #111
Maxx
Embracer Of The Dark

Maxx
Credits: 8,726
Quote:
Originally posted by: Edge
Never said it was any different by seeing it but yes it is worse than some other because of the method.
Worse then some... but by far not all...
People die every damn day.... (and not just people)....
Do you feel empathy for them as well? or does it have to be shoved in your face via MPEG for the empathy to emerge?

It's sad how we make exceptions simply based on having a little truth in our lives... we can go sooo long without giving a fuck about death in the world until we are shown plainly and clearly what death can look like... then everyone is like *ewwww* and *thats so disturbing*.....
Face it... either accept the fact that people die all the time and that it's nothing to get all emotional over or share your empathy with the rest of the dying world...
dont make exceptions based on video avalability...
Old 03-06-02   #112
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
I`m not making an execption.I empathise with most deaths, nice of you to rant on about the two questions as if I`ve answered them already.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 03-06-02   #113
Maxx
Embracer Of The Dark

Maxx
Credits: 8,726
Quote:
I`m not making an execption.I empathise with most deaths, nice of you to rant on about the two questions as if I`ve answered them already.
Thanx Meat... I try...