Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page America Under Attack

Old 09-13-01   #541
Sire
Darkness Incarnate

Sire is on a distinguished road
Credits: 90,508
The Devils face on the Trade center building ?

http://dailynews.philly.com/content/...al/DEVI13C.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

|
|
|

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-01   #542
Duchess Nocturn
Cunning Linguist

Duchess Nocturn
Credits: 127,114
Quote:
Originally posted by RedMeat
Duchess=Communist
*taken aback* Dude-- how do you figure?

I fucked Vincent Price
Old 09-13-01   #543
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
stare at anythung that is random like that (and morphous like smoke) and youll see whatever you want to see...

i see the devil everytime i stare at the granueled plaster on my ceiling...

"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 09-13-01   #544
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
Re: The Devils face on the Trade center building ?

more demons hanging out in the smoke...

Old 09-13-01   #545
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Quote:
Originally posted by Duchess Nocturn

*taken aback* Dude-- how do you figure?
I was acting like an old 50`s Comunist witch hunter, which may happen again in your country.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 09-13-01   #546
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
LMAO......I don't buy it! Theres stuff like that on weeklyworldnews.com or maybe it was the Siberian scientists fault for digging a hole into hell.. http://christianhumor.about.com/libr...y/aa051698.htm Oh come on, talk about far fetched! LMAO...... The devil indeed, Well that sure is a convincing photo.......LMAO.....

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 09-13-01   #547
Duchess Nocturn
Cunning Linguist

Duchess Nocturn
I'm just now seeing that link-- the News Journal had that photo on the front page & I spazzed. That is such a wild photo . . . I don't know what to think, anymore . . .

I fucked Vincent Price
Old 09-13-01   #548
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 1,956
Quote:
Originally posted by Vashti
At ASU (in arizona) a student hung up a Palestinain flag and a prayer saying how sorry his people were and that the terrorists did not speak for his nation. The boy was killed for doing this..and it didnt even make the news...or newspaper..we only heard about it because a fellow student who is descended from the middle east knew him. Fellow students killed him..and will probably never be found. Its discusting. My family is Spanish and we've had people give us looks for our dark complexions.
Im worried that terrorists will try something at the Olympics.

Could you please give me a url where I can read about this? That's got to be the saddest single incident I've heard in all of this...the terrorists obviously _meant_ to destroy the idea of international peace and a free World. They chose the World Trade Center for a reason. I wish that all the innocent people who died in those crashed could be exchanged for all the dumb fucks like the ones over at ASU.
Old 09-14-01   #549
Maestro
Tympanius Rex

Maestro
Credits: 11,062
It would seem tha twe have broken up two more attempts to hijack planes today (according to current news reports.

Justice will come and it shall arrive on swift wings.

Stay strong people and pray for those who need any kind of help - in New York or DC and everyone who needs a hand right now.
It is common to assume that human progress affects everyone- that even the dullest man, in these bright days, knows more than any man of, say, the Eighteenth Century, and is far more civilized. This assumption is quite erroneous...The great masses of men, even in this inspired republic, are precisely where the mob was at the dawn of history. They are ignorant, they are dishonest, they are cowardly, they are ignoble. They know little if anything that is worth knowing, and there is not the slightest sign of a natural desire among them to increase their knowledge.
Old 09-14-01   #550
Darling Apathy
Darkness Incarnate

Darling Apathy is on a distinguished road
Credits: 989
Quote:
Originally posted by Abigale
First of all it is not other Countries. It is an insane terrorist that does this to everyone. Inocent people should not suffer, because of one creepy, brainwashed killer. I have heard that most terrorist are homeless kids that are brainwashed, because they don't have much choice. They are offered food and with drugs become killing machines. Only the terrorists should suffer. Everyone else is peace loving and signing treaties to make sure everyone can be happy.
Actually, the ones who did this didn't fear dying. In their religion they think if they die trying to kill/get rid of "evil" that they will go straight to heaven. And since they think that American's are evil ..they did those suicide bombings without even thinking twice.

My vices are cheaper than therapy.

You say I'm a bitch like its a bad thing.
Old 09-14-01   #551
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
When people are hurt, they will strike out at what caused that pain. Some people are so blinded by that pain that they have lost the ability to reason. Such actions have happened before in history. It is sad...but that's human nature. To destroy what you fear, hate or don't understand. All that can be done by others is all they can do. To dwell and worry about what one can do nothing about...simply leaves one divided and imbalanced. I know it sounds cryptic, and maybe a little detached, but tears and words solve only so much Violence and anger really doesn't solve much either, but people need to express themselves. It all depends on how that person believes, and no power in the world except a miracle or life altering change can change a belief.
Old 09-14-01   #552
neonwraith
Voice of Unerring Reason

neonwraith
Credits: 108,935
I've just discovered that I've lost friends and aquaitences in the bombing.

We in the U.K have lost 100 people.

More then any one IRA attack.

There is rising rage within the financial community where I work becuase they were the best and brightest of us.

I know how to make terrorism come to an end.

The world owes the western world SOOOO much money that if we started demanding it back then we'd cripple the country, especially if levied trade embargos and such.

add the proviso

'of course we'll go back to the old arangements if you hand over all the knwon terrorists within your counrty' They held us under seige we should return the favour.

Neon
As much as if the deed were done.

If wishing damns us, you and I
Are damned to all our hearts content.
Come then we may at least enjoy
Some pleasure for our punishment..."

Sir Thomas More
Old 09-14-01   #553
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Quote:
Originally posted by neonwraith

I know how to make terrorism come to an end.

The world owes the western world SOOOO much money that if we started demanding it back then we'd cripple the country, especially if levied trade embargos and such.

add the proviso

'of course we'll go back to the old arangements if you hand over all the knwon terrorists within your counrty' They held us under seige we should return the favour.

Neon
That happened once before in Iraq not with the terrorist part but still, the people where the ones to suffer not the authorites.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 09-14-01   #554
Duchess Nocturn
Cunning Linguist

Duchess Nocturn
Quote:
Originally posted by neonwraith
I've just discovered that I've lost friends and aquaitences in the bombing.

There is rising rage within the financial community where I work becuase they were the best and brightest of us.
I'm too outraged to even react . . . . As nonviolent as I am, I want the bastards responsible to die the most horrible deaths possible . . . It's bad enough that they've killed my people, but yours, too? I don't even know, anymore . . .

By the way, could you give Jordyn that quote from the Koran? [I wrote it down & shared it with some of my classes in the much needed defence of the Islam religion]

I fucked Vincent Price