Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page oh my! hehehe

Old 09-02-01   #1
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

Spikess is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,982
oh my! hehehe

ELECTRIC LAP DANCES COMING TO YOUR COMPUTER
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (Wireless Flash) -- You may want to sit down for this: In the near-future, strippers may perform lap dances on your computer.
A Virginia inventor has created a device which allows dancers to electronically shake their booties for multiple partners at the same time.

The so-called "Juice Box" uses electrodes that are attached to a stripper's hips, legs and back as well as the customer's private parts. The titillating technology supposedly allows the dancer to stimulate multiple customers without even touching them.

Inventor Karl Miller says his new gadget will first be introduced at high-class strip clubs, but he expects the device will also be popular with internet sex sites who want to please as many johns as possible.

DELTA, B.C. (Wireless Flash) -- Hold on to your shorts: A Canadian entrepreneur is launching a service that will deliver talking underwear to your front door.
The so-called "Pantygrams" come in a box with a sound chip that shouts out "Yoo-hoo! Pantygram!" when it's opened. Buyers will be able to choose from women's panties and lingerie as well as guys' boxers and briefs.

Pantygram inventor Dawn Van Zant says she's currently in the process of choosing a lingerie line to partner with for the project, and hopes to have the Pantygrams up and running by Christmas.

She's already set up a toll-free line for ordering the talking underwear at 1-866-PANTYGRAMS.

COMPANY TURNS CHECKS INTO PICKET SIGNS
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. (Wireless Flash) -- Check this out: A man from Santa Cruz, California, is turning checks into protest signs.
Entrepreneur Bill Anelli has created "The Cheque Republic," a new line of checks that criticizes the free market economic system.

One check features the word "Wageslave" in big letters while another reads "Warning: Economics Has Made Me Selfish."

So far, the most popular check is the flesh-colored one that reads "Pound O' My Flesh."

Although the checks are supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, Anelli -- who is also a philosophy professor -- hopes they will raise questions about "the role of money in our lives."

hehe hope you like these....theyre kinda funny....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-01   #2
Dark_Rain

i liked the lap dancers and pnties part he he he... see and you once told me that you don't have a sence of humor... everyone has a sence of humor even the ones that think they don't...
it took me a while to find my sence of humor but very good
Old 09-02-01   #3
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

Spikess is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,982
lol awww thanx shy girl!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-01   #4
Dark_Rain

your welcome chick