Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Come In my chicky-poos..

Old 06-19-01   #1
GoddessOfDeath
Dreamer..

GoddessOfDeath is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,947
Come In my chicky-poos..

Everyone gets fooled once in there life..Especially in the day dedicated for the most pranks known to man. "April Fools"..What was the worst and most embarrasing prank someone ever pulled on you..Or even better, the funniest prank you've ever played on some one else..Did it ever backfire??

Enjoy yourselves, my little chicky-poo's

~*Goddess Of Death*~
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-01   #2
~:fAllen sTar :~
The Almighty Dark Star

~:fAllen sTar :~
Credits: 28,227
hmm...

wow many people dont pull pranks aorund here, they're missing out, anyway i would tell you mine but...to many, cant think, palms moist....IM BLIND!!!!(-Jim Carey, Movie awards) any way i really cant remeber all of them i think i blakced out after i did them so that could be why its just one giant haze, hmm srry, but common peeps....unless you cant remember like me ...dont be shy, reply
dont be shy, reply
dont be shy, reply
oh k now everyone sing it with me now
dont be shy, reply,
dont be shy reply,

oh k so just in case you guys are, dont be shy, reply...

"one does not apreciate bliss until theyve known pain, and one does not know pain until theyve experienced bliss"
Old 07-08-01   #3
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Never had one pulled on meh. Good thing too.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 07-08-01   #4
EvilAngelX

i've had a lot of lil stupid ones played or tried on me. cuz of the fact my name is april, it makes it worse. i have been lucky to not had any major ones played on me...and i havent played any on anyone else. BUT my life isn't over, so i still got time to play PLENTY of pranks on others....mwuahahahahahaha
Old 07-10-01   #5
Shok
Low-Roller

Shok is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,525
I got one!!

Did you know that car horns have the same voltage rating as the little light in the fridge?? (12volts)
It dosent take a genius to figure out that you can scare the living daylights out of the first person to open the door early in the morning!!

WARNING... I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU ELECTROCUTE YOURSELF!! (I don't want or need the blame)

How to do it.... Disconnect the fridge's power cord from the wall. Open the light box housing. Run wires from light terminals down to the tray at the bottom of fridge. Connect a car horn (you can buy cheap ones at autoshops or wreckers) to the wires. Close door. Reconnect power.
READY TO DISPENCE HEART ATTACKS!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
INGSOC
Old 07-13-01   #6
Ditto
Affectionate Misfit

Ditto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,747
I love you shok.
You cant take the sky from me.
Old 07-17-01   #7
DramticallyEvil
Face in the Mist

DramticallyEvil
Credits: 1,260
eri

Okay my april fools prank well i am a bisexual female first off so here goes

I decided to go over my boyfriends house<no longer my boyfriendbecause of different reasons> with my girlfriend<no longer my girlfriend also because of different reasons>

Sowe were chilling on the bed i was sulking as part of thew prank and he went to get a drink he came back and i said um hun i need to talk to you in a slow pace so he says ok sits next to me and scoots back i say i ..i cant ..... then start to fake cry <which im extremely good at hehe> he says whats wrong and i said i cant be with you anymore ...... its ..it .. its not you its m... m.. me
I figured out i...i...am full lesbian Im sorry so he walks out of rthe room to go smoke a cig about 30minutes later me and my girlfriend go out there and see if hes okay hes sulking and already on his 4th or 5th cig so i am like are you okay he mumbles yeah in a shaky tone so me and my gf sit there quietly for a while and then we look at eachother after about 5-10 minutes and we nod then we both say april fools and laugh

He got over it he was just happy i wasnt turning full les lol but it was hilariuous
Old 07-19-01   #8
ChemicalBurns
Dark Nothing

Location: I would say hell but that would be over rating it.....so i am in the middle of a town eaten by corn fields.
ChemicalBurns
Credits: 4,389
umm one april fools day i threw myself down the stairs...( i actually just tip toed down them then flung myself to the floor) scared my parents sooo bad...hehe...they though i was going to have broken bones...i was crying..hehe...
but that's it
Sybil Leek
I am in the magic spider club...whoo hoo...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

they are in my head my dear and they won't stop and you, you my love just won't go away.
Old 07-20-01   #9
medicated
Face in the Mist

medicated
Credits: 1,865
one year i faked my own death in the kitchen..unfortunately, my mom called 911 before i had a chance to say April Fools...damn that woman...

"Hear you when the wheels turn round
Someday when the sky turns black
Happy death men stand in lines...
Take 'em to your heart."