Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Gun control

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1
JOEBIALEK
Face in the Mist

JOEBIALEK is on a distinguished road
Credits: 6,638
Gun control

The second amendment of the United States Constitution states:

“A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” Obviously, the need for a state militia has been replaced by the National Guard and Coast Guard, whereby trained military personnel are entrusted with the defense of this country against domestic enemies. Their weapons are tightly controlled and safeguarded.

The only two reasons for a citizen to own a firearm are for hunting or defense of the household from intruders. In either case, ownership of a handgun, shotgun or rifle is more than adequate to satisfy these purposes. There is absolutely no need for any U.S. civilian to own any weapon more powerful or sophisticated than these.

Accordingly, all handguns, shotguns and rifles must be licensed and registered to the degree necessary to match weapon to owner at the click of a computer key. Furthermore, we must guarantee that the mentally ill do not gain access to them under any circumstances. Finally, if we had prohibited the purchase of more sophisticated weapons, several innocent victims would not have died or been harmed at shopping malls, college campuses, Congressional meetings, churches and now concerts. We as a country must deal with this issue immediately lest our society fall back to the days when everyone carried a holster.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #2
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Sic Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 309,097
War is upon us?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #3
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Who are you jew

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4
JeNn_DeViLz
IcE qUeEn

JeNn_DeViLz is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEBIALEK View Post
The second amendment of the United States Constitution states:

“A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” Obviously, the need for a state militia has been replaced by the National Guard and Coast Guard, whereby trained military personnel are entrusted with the defense of this country against domestic enemies. Their weapons are tightly controlled and safeguarded.

The only two reasons for a citizen to own a firearm are for hunting or defense of the household from intruders. In either case, ownership of a handgun, shotgun or rifle is more than adequate to satisfy these purposes. There is absolutely no need for any U.S. civilian to own any weapon more powerful or sophisticated than these.

Accordingly, all handguns, shotguns and rifles must be licensed and registered to the degree necessary to match weapon to owner at the click of a computer key. Furthermore, we must guarantee that the mentally ill do not gain access to them under any circumstances. Finally, if we had prohibited the purchase of more sophisticated weapons, several innocent victims would not have died or been harmed at shopping malls, college campuses, Congressional meetings, churches and now concerts. We as a country must deal with this issue immediately lest our society fall back to the days when everyone carried a holster.
Ok first off, we disagree. 100%. I own multiple firearms including these so scary "assault rifles" when in all reality any weapon causing multiple damages to others or objects would be considered an "assualt weapon". Anyone can take a truck or a car and run it into a populated crowd of people and cause just as much destruction and death. So do we need to ban cars now? I don't trust our government let alone the military or police force in this country. I honestly don't trust anyone. I see everyone as a threat to my well being until I get to know them. If I want to carry a desert eagle I'm gonna find a way to carry the fucking cannon in my purse. Look whats going on with Peurto Rico right now. Gangs murder police there like its nothing. I've dated 2 girls from PR and it's always the same. I even worked with a guy from PR and he is armed better than I am. ANYTHING can happen. And you think I'm going to just only arm myself with a pistol or shotgun!? I have a ballistic vest, gas mask etc etc just in case. None of my veteran friends think I'm crazy as they have more than me. You are one ignorant mother fucker and would be the first to go in a hostile situation. It's pretty sad a girl has to tell you this.

Live long, prosper, and stoned.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #5
Xuldemios
Xu-Xsurra-Ni

Xuldemios
Credits: 41,249
The hypocrisy is, how will they manage to take away the guns from those who are unwilling to surrender them? With more guns? So you will come to our doors and force us to surrender our firearms at gunpoint? The Pandoras Box of guns has been opened. It cannot be shut. Learn to live with them. Education.
The idiocy of humanity is its innate hypocrisy. Yahweh said an eye for an eye and humanity blindly accepts that. Vengeance.

" Eseis agapi idios!"
"Agkelos O Apo Afesis I"
"Arthro ypokosmos yparcho!"
Elikas Eseis!!!!!!!
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #6
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t3npZJ4p2Yw

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #7
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Let's dance. Start a mosh pit in your neighboorhood

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #8
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Wasn't this already a thread

Last edited by Sic Simon; 2 Weeks Ago at 15:51.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #9
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Jk

Last edited by Sic Simon; 2 Weeks Ago at 15:52.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #10
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Jk

Last edited by Sic Simon; 2 Weeks Ago at 15:52.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #11
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Just kidding

Last edited by Sic Simon; 2 Weeks Ago at 15:51.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #12
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yU7UG_roRlQ
Also eye opening