Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Bored

Old 05-28-16   #41
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Sic Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 304,890
Oh man, you tell her to come to df and say hello. Is she too good fer us or what.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-16   #42
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
He did, his child was awful. I pretty much cut contact after he started getting really annoyingly right-wingy on facebook, and he and his wife mistreated some of our mutual friends in Texas. There came a time when I realized this dude adds nothing good to my life, all bad, and the only thing we have in common is shared nostalgia... so why bother?

But hey... at least he was never inside me!
I'm not surprised at all. Chris had his moments. It's no secret that he was punching above his weight with me, but he was very sweet. Bought me stuff. Met my mom. Visited me in the hospital etc. But the minute he started suspecting my boredom or indifference, total assbag came out. My favorite was when he told me he had cancer and wasn't going to get it treated. My reaction was to dump him and go do drugs.

Also.... all we share is common nostalgia and you utterly adore me. So.....

Hug it out, brah?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-29-16   #43
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,744
Ah, but you bring joy to my life whenever you post. Chris brought only misery. Plus, you're low maintenance and don't require constant validation.

That cancer story gave me Chris-PTSD by the way. Sounds like exactly the stupid woe-is-me bullshit he would do. If I remember right it was a cancerous mole that probably would have taken 40 years to kill him anyway.

Old 05-29-16   #44
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Yeah it was a mole. I tried to be bros with him on Facebook a few years ago. All he kept doing was trying to insinuate himself into my life. Like I'd post a pic of my cat and he'd be all like "Oh look he's all grown up. I remember blah blah." Or I'd talk about my trombone with old marching band friends and he'd talk about times I played in front of him. It got weird when he started talking about things that never happened, times we never had or shared. Like he was living out a fantasy and it got blurred with reality. Then he went absolutely postal on me for having high self esteem. Or something.

We all have known each other a long ass time. We've all changed in a variety of ways. I think you and I are examples of positive change. He is an example of awful change.

Speaking of change... have you begun to breed yet? Or are you a fellow hold out?

Old 05-29-16   #45
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
Yeah it was a mole. I tried to be bros with him on Facebook a few years ago. All he kept doing was trying to insinuate himself into my life. Like I'd post a pic of my cat and he'd be all like "Oh look he's all grown up. I remember blah blah." Or I'd talk about my trombone with old marching band friends and he'd talk about times I played in front of him. It got weird when he started talking about things that never happened, times we never had or shared. Like he was living out a fantasy and it got blurred with reality. Then he went absolutely postal on me for having high self esteem. Or something.

We all have known each other a long ass time. We've all changed in a variety of ways. I think you and I are examples of positive change. He is an example of awful change.

Speaking of change... have you begun to breed yet? Or are you a fellow hold out?
Nope, me and the missus are not planning to bless the world with our spawn. Too much fun shit to do to saddle ourselves with a fucking parasite for 18 years. I have a pretty cool niece though, she'll do.

Old 05-30-16   #46
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

I approve of this.

Old 06-01-16   #47
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
Nope, me and the missus are not planning to bless the world with our spawn. Too much fun shit to do to saddle ourselves with a fucking parasite for 18 years. I have a pretty cool niece though, she'll do.
My sister had offspring. His name is xavier and he's a "free range kid". Unvaccinated and home schooled. He wears a bowtie with a t shirt. He is not cool. So count yourself lucky.

I can't wait for menopause. Unprotected sex ftw!

Old 06-01-16   #48
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Sex

Oh yea, this has got my approval written all over it. Keep up the good work.