Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Facebook makes me want to eat a bullet.

Old 01-25-15   #21
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixgun_Symphony View Post
You mean that your freinds have grown up and wised up?

You still cling to the crypto-marxist indoctrinaton of liberal media. But that can be cured if you get a real job and move out of yoru mom's basement.
Nailed it!

Actually I just don't care for xenophobes and racists. My politics lean pretty libertarian depending on the issues. The problem is that, as someone who is libertarian I find that I agree politically with a lot of right wing policies as written. But yet I can't. fucking. stand. to be around right wing people. Why are you guys such abhorrent fucking assholes? Give me a raging liberal any day of the week. At least they pretend to care about people.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-15   #22
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
I logged off the other week, I can't be fucking bothered with that place any more. I had like a load of friend requests from people who I knew and hated when I attended school. As I'm a curious one, I decided to add them and see what their lives are like today.... Seems that they're all STILL in the home town I grew up, on the same estate, bitching about the same shit drama they were bitching about 20 years ago.

The fucking weirdest, most creepy thing I have noticed about all of them though and, get this, there's 17 lasses there, either on the estate I grew up or moved 'up the road' to the estate where most of my family lived, all of them are fighting with each other because they're all fucking, have fucked or are 'marrying' the same 3 lads, also on my estate. That's not the creepy part, the creepy part is that these lads have like, 4 friends who are all in relationships with their lasses, whatever, BUT, between the 7 of them, have managed to impregnate ALL of the 17 lasses and/or have 2 or more kids to them. I shit you not, it's like a total white trash inbred estate, they should knock down the houses and put trailers there.

I am utterly disgusted because these lads, I knew from school, they would call me freak and 'mosher' but I seem to be inundated with private messages on my facebook, mostly 'wow, you're proper sexy! When you coming back to this area? You want to go out for a drink?' Fucking revolting! They're all fucking vile.

So the other week I took a wobler and told everyone on facebook to fuck off and I haven't been there since, I must say, it's been lovely.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-21-15   #23
Good Fred III
Moans in the Night

Good Fred III is on a distinguished road
Credits: 7,537
I remember this summer
Old 05-30-15   #24
Shok
Low-Roller

Shok is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,525
haven't been back there since just before my birthday. I didn't want the fuss, or have to deal with the high level fake that seems to have blown out. It's no longer social media, but advertising revenue and thought police bashing people for not having exactly the same opinion as them.
Also posts disappearing, people being downright cunts, and gossip mongoloids.
Completely over it.

INGSOC
Old 05-30-15   #25
Evil Fred III
Lurks in the Shadows

Evil Fred III is on a distinguished road
Credits: 4,592
In a lighter note, your avatars is hot.
Old 05-30-15   #26
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shok View Post
haven't been back there since just before my birthday. I didn't want the fuss, or have to deal with the high level fake that seems to have blown out. It's no longer social media, but advertising revenue and thought police bashing people for not having exactly the same opinion as them.
Also posts disappearing, people being downright cunts, and gossip mongoloids.
Completely over it.
At first I forgot this thread was about facebook and thought you were talking about darkforum. Shit, I WISH we had that much action going on.

Old 05-30-15   #27
Shok
Low-Roller

Shok is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
At first I forgot this thread was about facebook and thought you were talking about darkforum. Shit, I WISH we had that much action going on.
Yeah, that too. FB seems to have put a magnifying glass to antisocial behavior and given way too much soapbox to people who just shouldn't.
When people turn around and make stupid statements based on their brain farts, facebook tends to applaud their stupidity, whereas the forums would have had some degree of accountability. Now, instead of questioning someone's lame observation, you're likely to face off against more of them, rather than them being held to account for being inconceivably stupid.
For example, I witnessed someone comment saying that apple invented WIFI. Rather than accept a couple of people saying it was incorrect, the victim card came out, and said poster suddenly had support from a thousand screaming associates telling the people correcting the statement to leave them alone and stop picking on them. Which nobody had actually done. Just a correction to a wrong statement that very quickly blew completely out of proportion.
Especially when you end the conversation with something humorous (see pic) to diffuse the situation, and they get even more riled up.

INGSOC
Old 05-31-15   #28
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 1,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
I remember the days when I would hesitate to check Darkforum because I'd be like, "Ugh, I'm gonna have to catch up on so much crap."
Old 05-31-15   #29
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Messiah View Post
I remember the days when I would hesitate to check Darkforum because I'd be like, "Ugh, I'm gonna have to catch up on so much crap."
It's kinda nice that you can go for months now and not miss much.