Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Aliens/Extraterrestrial Life

Old 10-03-02   #21
DrkTiggs
Wanted: A new sub

DrkTiggs
Credits: 14,810
Quote:
Originally posted by AbstractEvil
Wow , I don't think Ive posted in yhe conspiracy forum before . Cool. ANyway I'm gonna make my first post here now .
Right here we go. I believe that there is other life but more life than we currently recognise , not just the ones which have been spotted or have said to have been spotting. I believe that whoever has seen a proper other being from off this earth that they should feel privelaged. I think that other life is constantly watchig us to make sure that we don't do anything more dumb to the earth than we have already done. My theory of the beginning of life is kinda like erm whatsitcalled grr.....evolution thats the one but we did not really evolve. I believe that we have been around for a longer time than people think but in smaller quantaties and in more isolated places. I really think that other life will come into contact with all of us once we have discovered enough to find out for ourselves. This may sound like a load of rubbish to you lot but it kinda sounded right when I typed it .Anyways laters
How i wish i had been drunk when i read this... Maybe i would have understood it... Do you have a simpler version at hand please.. Ahh, hell, i'll get drunk then re-read it..

*slams a twelvepack*
*belches*
so we are from earth, but aliens are watching us? waiting for us to 'grow-up'.. is that how you meant it?
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, con a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects!!

amazing how much they look like orchids, isn't it!!
One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.
Money is a powerfull aphrodisiac. But flowers work almost as well.
It is better to copulate than never.

Of all the strange "crimes" that human beings have legislated out of nothing, "blasphamy" is one of the most amazing--with "obscenity" and "indecent exposure" fighting it out for second place.
i'm conspiracies alter-ego.

Little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse.

This sig is the "suggested" 20 lines long..
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-02   #22
AbstractEvil
Bona Fide

AbstractEvil
Credits: 41,263
hmm. I dunno what I was trying to say , I think I kinda started to gabble. Yes aliens are watching over us but I don't think we were actually created by them, they are just there to check up on us to make sure we don't do anything too dumb. They might even be there to screw things up . They might not even be there at all it might just be government experiments gone worng , who knows ?

Occupation - waitress at Anti-Social Pizzeria
Manager and owner of Anomynous Hotel.

Blind pugh - bar man
Velvet - Bar mans "assistant"
Old 10-10-02   #23
Tentacledead
Immaculate Missconception

Tentacledead is on a distinguished road
Credits: 72,205
The belief in alien observers comes from the same part of the human psyche as the need to believe in a cosmic creator rather than the rather simple to understand workings of chaos as underlined and extrapolated by the slightly grandiouse Quantum science as can be found in the works of Steven Hawking amongst others..Simply put humans fear chaos because they fear change..they fear change because they fear death and life will continue but for change.
And yet humans are powerless against the laws of nature that always have seemed so unfathomable and uncontrollable..we needed someone or something to watch over us and to explain all these chaotic changes life throws up..first came simple gods like fire gods..then came more complex belief systems as religion evolved alongside us...
Later with developments with science humans applied this to belief..religion had to become scientific, now all gods must have been super powerfull alien beings manipulating DNA for cosmic experiments..of course this like all belief is unfounded..anything that takes belief is not science. Science is evidence.

As for aliens, in the infinity of space who is to say that evolution could not take place elsewhere..but one question. Why evolve develop complex technologies cover millions of lightyears to get to earth and then crash and make pretty shapes with vegetables? Likely? not really.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-13-02   #24
DrkTiggs
Wanted: A new sub

DrkTiggs
Credits: 14,810
given the choice, i'll take aliens.. The probability is higher to me than an all powerfull being that demands pitiance..
I'd rather pay an alien in hopes of getting off this rock and seeing the rest of the universe...
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, con a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects!!

amazing how much they look like orchids, isn't it!!
One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.
Money is a powerfull aphrodisiac. But flowers work almost as well.
It is better to copulate than never.

Of all the strange "crimes" that human beings have legislated out of nothing, "blasphamy" is one of the most amazing--with "obscenity" and "indecent exposure" fighting it out for second place.
i'm conspiracies alter-ego.

Little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse.

This sig is the "suggested" 20 lines long..
Old 10-14-02   #25
Tentacledead
Immaculate Missconception

Tentacledead is on a distinguished road
Credits: 72,205
i'll ask you then where you think this all powerfull being came from? earth? if not it is by definition..an alien.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-19-14   #26
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Sic Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 304,890
Ok. I'm gonna end this where we started, aliens. Goodnight, maybe tomorrow I'll do 400-500 on Da general pages

Old 06-21-14   #27
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
oh dear alternate me what are you up to