Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page wtf earth hour

Old 03-29-14   #1
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
wtf earth hour

wtf is this earth hour shit you're supposed to sit in total darkness for an hour? wtf ill be lying in total darkness for eight hours soon I don't think so bro. What would I do for a whole hour in total darkness? Couldn't they have made this be in the day time? I mean I got a pretty good imagination I could fap in the dark, but only like 20-30 minutes max and your arm gets tired. Cant read, cant see the keys to write, if a ghost comes im fucked I got no way to feel my way to the light switch. I mean what is this really doing for the earth? Mother nature gives two shits about your 1 hour of darkness bad place touch time, I hope you know that. So as you feel around in the dark for your tissues think about me sitting here with my laptop, my fan, overhead light on, with food cooking on the stove and feel stupid.
Old 03-30-14   #2
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 1,945
I'm not really big on environmentalism, it tends to be pretty anti-humanist in sentiment.
Old 03-30-14   #3
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

It didn't used to be man, it used to be about everyone getting together and planting trees and shit. Now it's like help the environment and the animals, yea save the plants, oh no but fuck humans burn them with fire!
Old 04-06-14   #4
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 1,945
I mean even then... like the thing is, what's the end goal here? Because we have billions of people living and dying in wretched, abject suffering, billions more pretty close to it. How important is it to save the ass-billed yellow-tailed-whatever in the face of real human suffering, is the end goal just for you to feel more in touch with your ancestors or something? Because fuck that.
Old 04-06-14   #5
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,559
YOU LEAVE THE ASS-BILLED-YELLOW-TAILED-WHATEVER OUT OF THIS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-14   #6
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Messiah View Post
I mean even then... like the thing is, what's the end goal here? Because we have billions of people living and dying in wretched, abject suffering, billions more pretty close to it. How important is it to save the ass-billed yellow-tailed-whatever in the face of real human suffering, is the end goal just for you to feel more in touch with your ancestors or something? Because fuck that.
You make a good point about the billions of people living in shitty conditions, that's probably one of the only reasons I give a shit about these humans still. I remember what it's like to live out in the woods and trying to cook a ramen on an open fire, taking a shit in a hole in the ground, and freezing my fucking balls off at night. I've got a lot of hangups about this stupid ass planet, but I always work past them when I think about what it was like to have to steal to eat, wearing the same dirty ass clothes for a month. I think having gone through these things helps me understand the human dilemma a little better. As far as getting in touch with my ancestors, well I could give a fuck less, if you want to know what its like live without power and water, than go off the grid for awhile, go live out in nature and see how wonderful she is, coz she's really a baby-stompin' cunt who will only give you enough to survive - if you're lucky.