Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page my heart to heart with the son of man

Old 09-22-13   #1
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
my heart to heart with the son of man

So apparently we aren't waiting for the resurrection of the Christ child, because he's already beat me here and he is older than me by a year, lame, how could he beat me here? Well apparently he is pissed, along with the builders of this world. pissed at me actually, apparently they want me to walk with them on the path of righteousness, and give up my black magick, and all magick all together! Sheesh, I never meant to hurt anyone. He says that he will break his commitment to the building of all people in order to destroy me, he says that I killed a boy with the lightning spell, I almost wanted to cry, I was just testing the spell out, he tells me that the boy might as well be dead he is paralyzed from waist down, and that I need to make a public apology. He says he is a preacher for the church of scientology, that he saw me steal the chakra from the temple where they pray to cast the spell. My happy was a carpenter, I said, no, he replied, my pappy was a carpenter, you sunglass ignorant son of a bitch, your pappy was a soldier, a destroyer, remember? See I can use the curse words on you because you made them, you created those curse words a long time ago when you created your dark magick, as a reflection of my magick, the healing arts. I can use your own black magick to destroy you and send you back into the time loop, like I always have to do. I pray to the father quietly for guidance. Daddy's not gonna help you this time, your illuminati friends won't save you from my wrath, I am right at your doorstep. Pray toe, dad isn't gonna help you, he's busy rebuilding the universe you tried to destroy. Don't you remember? 65000000 years ago when it was just you and the dinosaurs, you tried to destroy this planet just like you did on Injury when you destroyed the paradise Atlantis and turned one of the systems blue suns into a fucking neutron star just so it wouldn't be so hot on Nibiru, that's what you do, but you can choose to build, the time loop shit gets old, eventually you will give in to the right·handed path or you won't and everyone is gonna know how much of a crybaby pussy you are in the inside and the rapture will come to pass whether or not you're on board with us. And you don't go to the Presbyterians for help those Are my people, do you remember what church you were baptized in? Methodist, correct, those are your people, go to them, leave the builders alone, bringing that black magick shit into MY house, leave them alone leave the scientology alone that is my chakra that I use to build, to rebuild the shit that you destroy. Don't you realize what you did? You destroyed paradise, for fucks sake man, that was the garden of Eden, remember we used to walk in it together as brothers when dad was beginning to create this planet? Remember the tree of knowledge? With that tree, we humans inherited all the knowledge of the universe, you knew all this stuff already, I keep trying to pass you the holy grail but you're sloppy, you spill the grail every time. It's time to put that knowledge to use and help these people, we are your children, don't you remember? I am the son of man because you are mammon, you've brainwashed your children into being like you, a liar. Build something, dad is too busy rebuilding the cosmos that you nearly obliterated! You might scare everyone else but you don't scare me, Lucy, that's what we used to call you when you started acting like a little girl. You're a man, don't walk like a girl, hold your chest out, raise your shoulders, stop that dance magick shit and the left-hand programming shit or I'm gonna d
Fucking kill you, no we aren't brothers, don't you remember torturing me and MY brothers on Nibiru? Stop acting like I owe you anything, giving you a chance because you repented and that's what freedom of choice is about. Even you have freedom. For fucks sake you're in the greatest country on the planet, help us rebuild the mess that YOU made. And I want you to burn your book of shadows. My spellbound? Do you think this is a game? I come swiftly in the night. Get the fuck up and help us or be banished once again to abyss.
Old 09-22-13   #2
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

See, when I said that my pappy was a carpenter, I was mocking him, that's one of his old sayings. Tempting him like I always do, but foolish pride is a deadly sin. Thou shall not tempt the Lord.
Old 09-22-13   #3
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Okay I'm going to end this sharing time, while I still haven't dropped the grail, even if I did splash the fruit everywhere. You know I used to be a crystal child too, but I destroyed my aura, shattering it to pieces, now it is but a broken reflection of the Christ aura, under a dark miasma of shadow. If I can cleanse my aura of the darkness, then my aura can, hopefully, be mended back to the way it was. Christ is a Capricorn by the way, ruled by the same planet as the Aquarian. Interesting fact. And in 2000 years we will finally be to the age of Capricorn!