Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page the goblin showed up

Old 08-16-13   #521
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

fleamailman is on a distinguished road
Credits: 28,504
repost from elsewhere, during the copenhagen economic summit

the goblin felt that he had not heard the last of those neoconservatives, saying "...oh yes, their philosophy of arrogance and "divide and conquer" is still very much day to day now, moreover their trick of "constant distraction" is still being used to good effect too, for example, what you might ask has president's obama's statement during the economic summit upon iran's nuclear program got to do with the actual economic downturn at this point, none, absolutely no connection whatsoever, yet in all the heated emotion generated by it, you are no longer asking those important economic questions now are you, ah no your attention is elsewhere, distracted with ourdearmedia playing ball here...", but the goblin knew that this also worked of a personal level too, that dailylife had much in common with the trick of the neoconsevatives then, repeating "...well, the trick goes something along this line your dailylife is so much more important than you are because you are actually living within it and it effects you now, whereas one should be asking oneself where am I in all this, which you'll agree is not quite the same thing, being the difference between the tail waging the dog perhaps and it's opposite, simply it's one's life living one rather than what it should be one living one's life, simply that's how dailylife tricks those who can't break out of each moment's urgency..."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-13   #522
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

fleamailman is on a distinguished road
Credits: 28,504
repost from elsewhere,

Quote:
i'm like the opposite of you - i hope none of my posts fossilize
"...personal choice I suppose..." replied the goblin guessing that there were many like xxxxx who didn't wish to write in their posts, simply those who would rather let their time upon forumland pass without anything to show for it, continuing "...nah, you're right then, not me, for I want to know who I am by what I post, for just post and then discard was never my style...", not that the goblin would keep everything that he wrote either, nor would much of it survive anyway, only that in the time that he was here he would write to a benchmark of self as a livewriter must, saying "...where forumland is not a timewaste, any more than one's life is an amusement, only that one can lose sight of oneself upon forumland just as one can too in both reality and virtual reality, where then it can become as such then, whenever one is not carefully remaining focused upon the reason why one writes for oneself collecting one's writings together where need be, why then, because time passes in this moment, moments add up, and yes it's all very amusing right until the moment time finally laughs back at you for your own complacency here..."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by fleamailman; 08-16-13 at 12:08.
is Offline   Reply With Quote