Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page about space and charity

Old 05-21-13   #1
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
about space and charity

so i was thinking, whoa, space, it's bigger than hell you know. It's just chillin up there, right outside my grasp. The whole universe is right in front of your eyes and it is called space, my friend. Why, look at the moon for example, without space the moon would not be possible. Moons don't just happen, they take millions and millions of years of forming in a faraway galaxy made out of pure space and crap. Imagine how bad it would suck without the sun to power your solar-powered hippie car? It would be basically impossible. Solar power-cars depend on space to have a sun what would power their cells periodically. As I ponder back on the subject, I can't help but feel that I was incorrect about the moon. Moons just don't happen, they were always there to begin with, before space was like "let's expand" and then it blew itself up to a gajillion time it's original size, to please to ancient space being called Merohkis what travel through time to save baby chickens and shit. Then the moon was like, drifting out in this ever-expanding mass of space shit, and then it created the sun cuz it was lonely and it needed to see at night. He would come down here and use one of our flashlights but he's the moon and the moon can't breath our air. So next time you think the sun is important, remember how much space has done for our ecosystem and junk. I'm pretty sure space fixed global warming, and it's filled with pretty stars. So next time your'e outside and you see space up there, show it some love you know, don't space-litter and shit, and pick up your space dogpoop, that shit builds up fast. And pay your space taxes, you will not like getting audited by perception of area space arena doom guardians now will you?