Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Symbolism in the Wizard of Oz

Old 12-30-12   #1
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Symbolism in the Wizard of Oz

Here is some of the symbolism in the Wizard of Oz, as it relates to Druidism (witchcraft), the cult and illuminati brainwashing.

Toto- Symbol of a witch's familiar

Cyclone- Literally means a snake and refers to Demonology

Oz - Oz is a separate reality that members are cued to go to when they need to be controlled

Killing of a witch and taking her ruby slippers- The highest rank in the Illuminati is a female matriarch position, when the next matriarch moves into position in the order she kills the current matriarch and takes her red slippers, the red slippers are a symbol of power and represent blood sacrifice. They are only worn by the matriarch.

Follow the yellow brick road- Once the cult member is in a state of hypnosis, this is the trigger script for NOW DO AS I COMMAND

The scarecrow- The willing participant is now led to believe that he has no brain and need to go to emerald city (those in control) so they can give him his brain (tell him what to do)

Females in position of power- Whether it is Dorothy, the good witches, or the bad witches, or even the nasty landowner who owned half of the county where dorothy lived in Kansas, females are always in a state of power, referring to both Illuminati rituals and Druidism. The wizard turns out to be a tiny little insignificant man, and Dorothy had the power the entire time (The ruby slippers, aka her seat of power by defeating the wicked witch of the east)

The Tin Axeman- The willing participant is now led to believe that he has no heart (emotions) therefore has no emotional response, and needs to go to emerald city (those in control) so they can give him his heart (tell him how to feel)

The flying monkies- The willing participant is led to believe that there is always someone watching him so he should not disobey. It may also refer to the illuminati's all-seeing eye. Ancient druid statues have been found with monkies that have wings, and the witches may have worshipped simians, specifically a demi-god monkey with wings.

The cowardly lion- The willing participant is now led to believe that he has no courage (will to act on his own) therefore should remain meek and docile, and needs to go to emerald city (those in control) so they can give him his courage (will to act on his own)

The field of scarlet poppies- This represents the controllers use of poppies (Heroin, and opium) to sedate the participant or torture victim, and the white snow everywhere when the party wakes up represents (cocaine) that the controller now uses to make the participant dependent on the controller.

Emerald City- The emerald city represents the authorities in power and their well-gaurded, highly sofisticated city surrounding their network of power. The color green is important in Demonology, and the druids perhaps wore ceremonial green robes in offices of power.

The Wizard of Oz- The wizard of Oz being a tiny man represents the view of men in the Illuminati and druidism, given titles and ranks, but just enough so they can be used appropriately when the time comes.

This is not copy/pasted! This is something I just typed using my own research and some of my own theories. If you want to know anymore than ask me a specific question, the symbolism applies to all 14 of Baum's Oz books and the movie (and every single one of the songs)
Old 12-30-12   #2
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,700
Tl;dr, honey.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-12   #3
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Just know this: if you've seen the movie The Wizard of Oz, especially as a child, then you are a preprogrammed sleeper-cell waiting to be activated by a secret organization of druids. The druids didnt disappear from the face of the earth; they became the templars, and they still exist today in a shroud of secrecy and demonic ritualistic sacrifices and paganistic, population-control based wickedness so chiche of witches. Oh and I can't wait to hear what Jordyn has to say about this.
Old 12-31-12   #4
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,700
So noted. I hate druids. They ruined my experience at Stonehenge, which I'd dreamed of since childhood, with their stupid hippy protests.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-12   #5
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 3,189
I find the modern conception of druids to be kind of funny, given that the evidence we have points to them as having a pretty high opinion of technology and learning.

Oh well, none around to care about being misrepresented by hippies I guess.