Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page missing the begining, not understanding the end

Old 03-14-10   #581
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

Location: a couch or a van, depends on level of alchohol in body
dark_duqualle is on a distinguished road
Credits: 72,546
well. i guess my hopes of fixing things with my ex are gone. she is having a baby to another man.... great. this should just about confuse the pisss out of my son. at least hell have a sibling to play with but the other man raising him realy pissess me off. i feel the urge to pt that dumb fuckstick till he throws up his fucking testicles and dies......

other than that i am excelling in my training. tonight have a classroom training event and then a operational test. see ya'll later

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-10   #582
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

have a bad infection going on... been real sick. my medicine fucks me up so bad i cant remember if im breathing, and i wake up in sweat and drool. just about the grossest fucking thing ever..... lol....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-07-10   #583
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

im better now, physicaly. emotionaly im a little lost as usual, but i feel something more at the root of it all..... 35 more days and ill be home..... i hope i made the right choice

Old 05-02-10   #584
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

wow, 9 days left. im so exited. i dont know what to expect, i have this idea that the world left me behind. in a way it did, but realy its normal as ever. the only thing different is that now the little things i used to hear about are effecting me a little more personally. relationship issue's. its all a big pile of bullshit realy, but ill deal with it best i can..
i love you... you know who you are......

Old 05-10-10   #585
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

i got the chance to see my son for the first time in forever and he was walking. too bad it was over the internet. i wish i could have held him in my arms and hugged him till he cried to let him go. i miss him so much. being here made me apreciate all the things in my life that i took for granted. i am sorry to say there are some people i will end up hurting to make my life with my son become a reality for me, but i must do what i must. a soldier is true to his people. i will hold true to my code, my oath of honor as i have promised to do.

Old 12-05-10   #586
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

ona level ive never been before...
i feel this overwhelming hostility in me building up. welling inside me. acking to release on anyone or anything. i dont know what it is entirely yet...
at this point i have basicaly abandoned my son. i hold no honor to any man or higher power.
i think ive opened up to this sham existence i have been cooking mysself into, hoping to find a way to co-exist in... but its not working and i dont think i can do this much longer...
i have long periods of sleeplessness withought tireing, awake and something short of content.
i feel alone even in a crowd of peers or supbordinates.
i have no son, i have no father... and the woman i love, i dont feel anything for.
i am trapped in this shell of a man and i cant seem to find the exit or the key to open the next door.
the pages of the overlapping chapters of shit and disgustingness of a life seem glued together and i have no hope for the future.
depression doesnt seem to fit into my concept for this emotionless feeling.

im scared of.... me... ....

Old 12-05-10   #587
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

p.s.

what ever happens, i would like someone to tell my son i love him, when he's old enough to understand what happened, if anything at all...

hope for the best as usual and hang in thier like a tough soldier... but i have to tell you dark forum.... feeling nothing hurts more than feeling anything.

perhaps a drink to a decade..... "in memory of a boy who turned into nothing and no longer aspires to please anyone or himself, not that he ever could, really..."

fuck it.

Old 12-05-10   #588
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 3,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_duqualle View Post
ona level ive never been before...
i feel this overwhelming hostility in me building up. welling inside me. acking to release on anyone or anything. i dont know what it is entirely yet...
Yeah, that sounds like the Army.