Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Hola!

Old 04-03-09   #21
Alpha
Because I was here first

Alpha is on a distinguished road
Credits: 66,564
This guy isn't so bad... we should let up on him a bit.

.. as soon as he learns how to say Hello properly he'll have my greetings back.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-09   #22
beneet
Banned from DF

beneet is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,223
yoga therapy

Yoga is for faggots.

Last edited by Wicked Lady; 05-02-09 at 10:42.
Old 05-02-09   #23
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin

Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by beneet View Post
It is our general observation that most of the people try to find real peace of mind and are always in search of a quality

yoga centre. Today, any Tom, Dick and Harry to have started yoga centres - without truly understanding what yoga is all..... SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Thanks
JSR Solution

Who is holding the ban-hammer these days?

also, new guy, hey.... if you last more than a week I might bother learning your screen name.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
Old 05-02-09   #24
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Dark Swami is, and will always be a newbie as far as I'm concerned.
Old 05-27-09   #25
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

fleamailman is on a distinguished road
Credits: 28,504
"...welcome, to this site then..." said the goblin, continuing "...me too, I don't like giving out personal details if only because, in ones real life one is "whatever", whereas on the Internet one is "what one posts", so there is that, yes but also, if one keeps behind a mask of anonymity one can be far more honest too, not having to look over ones shoulder so to speak as to who might be reading this..."
Old 05-27-09   #26
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

I'm waiting for the epic fail though.
Old 05-27-09   #27
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

("...epic fail coming up, how about this one then, but be careful now, I often challenge those challenging me to post something trumping it, since I am looking for content mortals..." mentioned the goblin)

repost from elsewhere, the "afterlife" thread

"...simply, you and I are anonymous, the number of posts, the hit rate, and all the other paraphernalia which goes up to create any member on a site actually means nothing because nothing can be proved here, nothing except the fact that I am writing this and you are reading it..." said the goblin whose goal remained to know himself from what he posted, adding "...you can't know the future, there is no way to know it because it is not here yet, but perhaps one can know oneself, because oneself is here all the time..."

Last edited by fleamailman; 05-27-09 at 08:43.
Old 05-27-09   #28
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Ok guy you seem very very smart, perhaps too smart. Do you have any idea why crows have assembled around my house and have chased off all the other birds? It is very strange I'd say considering I havn't seen many crows here in I don't know... ever? They have got to be the loudest birds ever... and I'm starting to think it means i'm going to die, because my heart rate is up, and I mean WAY up. It fluttered a few times and then when it kicked back on it's been beating like crazy ever since. Oh yea btw, most captivating art i've ever seen.
Old 05-27-09   #29
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

"...I don't know at all..." mentioned the goblin feeling that it was not that something was happening but more that something had made one more aware of what was happening anyway, like it wasn't the tarots cards themselves so much as the interpretation they spelled out when one was looking at them, the goblin just added "...the goths read much into it, as reminds them of death, me I am not so clear cut..."

written a few days ago now

In the old house the mirror to the bathroom is always there, just as it has been since the goblin's childhood, its full length, and, to anyone else of course, would be just another mirror like any other mirror that they pass in the course of their day that is, and yes the goblin too passes many mirrors in his day, except that each time the goblin looks into the depths of this one mirror he see himself yes, but besides seeing his own reflection as most people would, he also sees those ghosts of himself years before, not as some tease, nor as a premise for regret or something, no, only as something "matter of fact", as those ghosts were then, or as they still are perhaps, “...well it's a compromise goblin...” said one of them suddenly, continuing “...we don't get to live on into that “you” we see here, but we do retain our countenances which is more than I can say for you of course, you're dying goblin like everyone else that is, whereas we can't die, ah but we can't change either, simply we're as “stuck aground” in your past, as you are “stuck adrift” in your present goblin, and we salute you for simply we owe ourselves to you then, that's all, dare I put it as it's as if you are the “last post” of us...”

Old 05-27-09   #30
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

back in the village for the weekend to visit of his mother again, the goblin looks out the window and notices that old women who was now watching from the safe distance of the church path behind the house the funeral in the graveyard of someone who apparently had, some 35 years before then, refused her daughter something, and it was as if that ancient phrase "Captain, I have holed our boat and together we will drown now" was just written into the old lady's silent face as the goblin watched her in his turn too

Old 05-28-09   #31
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleamailman View Post
"...I don't know at all..." mentioned the goblin feeling that it was not that something was happening but more that something had made one more aware of what was happening anyway, like it wasn't the tarots cards themselves so much as the interpretation they spelled out when one was looking at them, the goblin just added "...the goths read much into it, as reminds them of death, me I am not so clear cut..."

written a few days ago now

In the old house the mirror to the bathroom is always there, just as it has been since the goblin's childhood, its full length, and, to anyone else of course, would be just another mirror like any other mirror that they pass in the course of their day that is, and yes the goblin too passes many mirrors in his day, except that each time the goblin looks into the depths of this one mirror he see himself yes, but besides seeing his own reflection as most people would, he also sees those ghosts of himself years before, not as some tease, nor as a premise for regret or something, no, only as something "matter of fact", as those ghosts were then, or as they still are perhaps, “...well it's a compromise goblin...” said one of them suddenly, continuing “...we don't get to live on into that “you” we see here, but we do retain our countenances which is more than I can say for you of course, you're dying goblin like everyone else that is, whereas we can't die, ah but we can't change either, simply we're as “stuck aground” in your past, as you are “stuck adrift” in your present goblin, and we salute you for simply we owe ourselves to you then, that's all, dare I put it as it's as if you are the “last post” of us...”

Ok this guy is my messiah, I don't understand everything he says but what I do understand makes perfect sense.
Old 05-29-09   #32
crimsonnyte
A Bit of Luck

crimsonnyte is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Simon View Post
Ok this guy is my messiah, I don't understand everything he says but what I do understand makes perfect sense.
I'm not sure you should be encouraging him...

Oh - and I suppose welcomes are in order for the newb.

Welcome.