Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page im the shit, deal with it

Old 05-25-09   #21
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
oH yes, teh giggs was a classic. One of my favorite horror movies.
Old 05-25-09   #22
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
I liked that film... Just the bit where he stuffed a tube down that girls throat with baldes on the end of it and whisked her insides into mush then sucked them out into a container...

Ah yes... I remember that movie... It was cool.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-09   #23
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

fleamailman is on a distinguished road
Credits: 28,504
the goblin showed, laughed and then said "...beyond the fact that this text is written here, and that you are reading it, what can you prove mortals, you can't even prove your own identity here, comparisons with someone hidden behind by the mask of the Internet is what then, futile and unprovable isn't it....", and with that the goblin headed to the "last post" thread, his sanity was returning and that was bad sign he felt
Old 05-27-09   #24
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Ok please sir lie down on the mat, I need to give you this medicine, it is called Haldol, would you like it orally?
Old 05-27-09   #25
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

You're a cock...

In light of your bullshit post and the failure to attempt to make your tabletop cleche sound any more intelligent than a mentally challenged chimp, I would like to say that you sound like my ex, attempting to look smart when really, you're just an utter creep and a complete prick to boot.

Thank you, drive through.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-27-09   #26
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Simon View Post
Ok please sir lie down on the mat, I need to give you this medicine, it is called Haldol, would you like it orally?
He likes it up the arse Sik... What a fucking douche.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-27-09   #27
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

"...ah yes, you got that right, I could be your ex, or your dad then if you have one, but your barbs fall flat, you haven't argued the content only trying to hit at poster, fail in both counts then, do try to argue content, because as you point out by say "sound like" means you don't know, and clearly you don't because I repeat, no one can prove their identity on the Internet, the government's given line for not allowing Internet voting..." mentioned the goblin over his coffee
Old 05-27-09   #28
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

"Ah... I did not bother reading all of that because you seem like a total prick to me. I only caught the bit about who you could be... Fortunately for you, I am a reasonable person... Why don't you just stop posting in third person and I would dislike you less than I do now? Or, if that is too much for you, at least refrain from calling yourself a fucking goblin... Come to mention it, all of the things I have suggested would most probably not make a difference at all because you still sound like a tit."

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-27-09   #29
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

the goblin always posted in third person and had done so for years now, he also knew that writing something like "said the person writing this" each time was unacceptable, hence the persona of a goblin was needed, saying "...being liked by you be a death knoll to any originality by looks of things, but, tell you what, since you're not forced to read my posts anyway, why not read a book if you like and maybe then you'll slowly notice that most writing is in "third person" actually..." replied the goblin wondering what any of this had to do with the thread now, surely someone wishing to correct others should correct that tendency, to troll off on threads, in themselves first
Old 05-27-09   #30
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

the goblin simply repeated that this was how he had written for years now, saying "...explain to me why I should wish to impress here, and how that would that change anything then when all I have is a "journey to self here"....", in fact, the goblin was anonymous, he had nothing to prove nor defend, only that he knew that he was with others who saw it differently, that all, adding "...I will explain more if you are interested, if not I won't waste my time trying to, that fair isn't it...."
Old 05-27-09   #31
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

I am definitely interested. The shit interests me most.
Old 05-27-09   #32
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
He likes it up the arse Sik... What a fucking douche.
I was just making a reference to his obvious insanity. I spent 2 years in an asylum, I'm familiar with the type and I am one as are you.
Old 05-27-09   #33
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Simon View Post
I am definitely interested. The shit interests me most.
"...as you wish then..." said the goblin posting something about it

repost from elsewhere, something written in Winter

"...well there are goblins and goblins, not all of them are bad though, some of them like myself can be quite friendly..." said the goblin not knowing what to write next, something about himself perhaps, about being a working father living in Geneva, etc., though all that was his "dailylife" self and had hardly any barring as to who he actually was inside, "...no, the trouble with the Internet is that, once one is here, one starts to sees oneself as two diverging selves, that is, one sees ones "dailylife" self as something like a series of downhill retrenchments that leaves one ever more incapacitated and alone, as opposed to ones "Internet" self which grows with practice, becoming ever more capable, fluid and imaginative as the years pass..." the goblin reached over the table for his coffee cup which no doubt would fuel his next bit, continuing "...so does it boils down to this question then, "is the written work the author while the author is still writing it", so isn't this author then the part I play here for myself on this masked ball of the Internet, surely, since that "Internet" self, which I hide in my "dailylife" has just as much right to claim to be me as the person reflected in the mirror does doesn't it, simply both mes are me like two sides of the same coin aren't they mortals...", but by now the goblin's coffee was drunk, the question too, at this point sounded as intrusive as the air that slowly peculated through the walls, perhaps even underlining the view form the window of this unforgiving iced up city held firmly trapped under the bitterest of freezingly cold stark days, trapped in real life, "...oh no, that is not all of me then, I am more than this "dailylife" outside of me..." concluded the goblin continuing here as if to prove that fact to himself, that his Internet self was him too if not moreso even

Old 05-27-09   #34
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Epic fail. But your strange opinion on "Internet self" is pretty interesting, I can relate.
Old 05-27-09   #35
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

"...thanks, nothing like failing then..." said the goblin, continuing "...winning doesn't teach one nearly as much..."

repost from elsewhere, someone complaining about being given the same "failed" rank as the goblin

the goblin shared the same rank of "failed", and yet the goblin didn't mind a bit, saying "...in fact, they could well be right for that matter, but you know one only has to do one perfect post at some point in ones life and realize that every single failure before that point had been worth it, yes, it would have me thinking "all those posts for this one"..."

Old 05-27-09   #36
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

This guy is pretty freaking intelligent I'd say. I feel smarter just reading this shit.
Old 05-27-09   #37
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

("...thanks, I am never on a site that I don't like, that would be pointless..." mentioned the goblin again)

repost from some religious thread, elsewhere

"...ah yes, that word "faith" again, but you don't know do you, so what do you actually really know mortals, that you are here, yes, and that your "journey to self", journey to death too, is evident, simply all around you now is indisputable as your "dailylife" is it not, and you could say that you are just the sum total of the trappings of your "dailylife" here..." mentioned the goblin, thinking "dailylife" as ones age, how one looks in the mirror, status, money in the bank, etc., continuing "...but me, I know that I am more than that because I keep facing this slot trying to make posts, not as some religion but as a counter conditioning process to "dailylife", that after a while, I just see myself from what I post...", the goblin paused, then concluded "...look, "knowing" is all you can go on, and you can make pacts with the faiths, just as you can accept the trappings of "dailylife" as its total, and even amass those trinkets of the moneygod too if you like, but in the end you'll still be asking yourself "where am I in all this", won't you mortal, because "believing" is accepting faith for truth just because you have been told to do so, or that it is written as such somewhere, where in fact your duty is to know, so that "your journey to self" is simply "to know for yourself", not faith then..."

Old 05-27-09   #38
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Okay... You have battered my fucking head in for the final time today...

Please fuck off.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-27-09   #39
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

the goblin thank Lenina for her post, suggestions, etc. and just posted something that might clarify things a bit here

repost form elsewhere

"...if one starts vetting members on who is, or isn't, liked, then before long only the admin remains, seeing that no one can be liked by everyone that is..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...a site, where members openly bitch, flame, and spam, is unlikely to have people posting content for fear of being targeted by those same members...", in fact, the goblin was anonymous, he had nothing to prove nor defend here, but he did laugh seeing the remark of made before openly asking everyone to spam some other forum, "...you mean "less than we see on this site" then..." jested the goblin again, somehow knowing that perhaps if one hit out at a noob on another forum, that was really cheap, yes, but understandable to someone who is cheap minded, but if one does that on this forum too, then one betrays the forum bleeding away its new members

Old 05-27-09   #40
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

I didn't read all that either... Mainly because... Well... You're a fucking prat.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite