Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page My fucking family.

Old 11-26-08   #21
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdom View Post
Bitch about it elsewhere, then. Get a goddamn journal or something.
I'm sure there's lots of people on here with family issues.
I'm not going to sit here and spill all of my personal issues on here.
Why?
Because no one gives a fuck and there's always someone who has it worse.
Try having a family like your's?
Try having one like mine.
Everyone thinks they have it rough.

Suck it up.
I agree girl who has awesome boobies. You think you're family is bad? I didn't see my dad for 10 years because he was in prison for rape. When he got out he met me and asked me for 20 dollars to get a rock. My Mom is a stupid psycho bitch who drinks a fifth of bacardi a night and fucks anything that moves. I grew up eating peas out of cans that I had to open with steak knives because we didn't have a can opener. Honestly, family sux. You are cool. I understand that emotiong exists and you have to express it on drakfroum, but we don't care about the details, express it in that crazy way that you do and spare us the details.
Old 11-26-08   #22
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Simon View Post
I agree girl who has awesome boobies. You think you're family is bad? I didn't see my dad for 10 years because he was in prison for rape. When he got out he met me and asked me for 20 dollars to get a rock. My Mom is a stupid psycho bitch who drinks a fifth of bacardi a night and fucks anything that moves. I grew up eating peas out of cans that I had to open with steak knives because we didn't have a can opener. Honestly, family sux. You are cool. I understand that emotiong exists and you have to express it on drakfroum, but we don't care about the details, express it in that crazy way that you do and spare us the details.
Sik, I'm over it... I said this in ALL MY OTHER POSTS! Why is everyone bringing up what I posted 2 DAYS AGO when I was ranting?

Jesus... Hasn't anyone read past the first post?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-08   #23
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Oh, so you have other people fight your battles. Gotcha.
Stompy feet issue? If that only made sense.
Also, you're allowed to sit around and whine about your family, but I'm not allowed to bitch about you posting about your family.
Fffffffffffffffffft.
I didn't SAY THAT YOU WEREN'T!!!! It would have been great to whine about me posting about my family IF I WAS STILL WHINING ABOUT MY FAMILY FOR FUCK SAKE!!! All I see here is a little fucking turnip, whining about THINGS I GOT OVER TWO DAYS AGO!!! If that were the issue now, I would gladly tell you so BUT IT'S NOT!!! So shut the fuck up you little fucking douche.
I can come onto the fucking bitch board and whine and bitch about ANYTHING I WANT TO!!! That is what this place is here for but that is not the point I'm trying to make here. CAN YOU GUESS WHAT MY POINT IS!?!
I told you in THE LAST POST that I was over it but obviously you're not. It's okay, thank you for caring so much but really, if I wanted to really get a reaction... I would post my treads on the off topic dicussion... You know, to REALLY get attention.
You little blond bimbo, go fuck yer brother again. Theres nothing I hate more than white trash shit telling me the way things are when I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I WAS OVER IT IN EVERY SINGLE OTHER POST!!!!
Getting others to fight my battles... I don't fucking see anyone else on here sticking up for me you little fucking doyle. Making a joke about tiggs and Zelos hardly counts as anyone sticking up for me. Fucking MORON.
Every line of your argument states for me to not talk about family issues because NOBODY CARES. Okay so why the fuck has one member already given me advice and Wicked Lady actually phoned me yesterday? That being said, I told everyone after I posted, that I was over it and YOU STILL want to whine like a little fucking retard, giving me the 'holier than thou'' bullshit? Come on, this is not your local highschool you little fucking flump. If you want to piss your pants over me posting, maybe you should stop addressing the ISSUE THAT I NO LONGER HAVE CONCERN FOR...
Shut the fuck up and once you learn how to fucking read ALL OF EVERY POST come back and stomp your feet at me and give me your cry-baby, snotty-nosed opinon, till then JOG ON.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-26-08   #24
Kingdom
In the name of the Moon!

Kingdom is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,481
Please, point out to me where I made fun of Zelos and Tiggs? White trash? Bimbo? BLONDE?!?! You, Madam, know nothing about me. How do you figure I'm white trash....? oh wait, I see, you had nothing to say other then to poke silly insults at me. Fine, fine. Enough of this.
Old 11-26-08   #25
Kingdom
In the name of the Moon!

Kingdom is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,481
ooh. I just read that post above the one adressing me. I take back whatever I said if I sounded that stupid. Sorry if I came off bitchy.
Old 11-26-08   #26
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Please, point out to me where I made fun of Zelos and Tiggs? White trash? Bimbo? BLONDE?!?! You, Madam, know nothing about me. How do you figure I'm white trash....? oh wait, I see, you had nothing to say other then to poke silly insults at me. Fine, fine. Enough of this.
Oh but I did.

Quote:
ooh. I just read that post above the one adressing me. I take back whatever I said if I sounded that stupid. Sorry if I came off bitchy.
FINALLY! You read the posts...

Now PLEASE jog on...

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-29-08   #27
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

Pyrric Dicktory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,393
Quote:
*plays world's smallest violin*
Life is hard.
Yes, families can be really reaaaaaaally shitty.
Ignore them. Move on.
Things are rough all over.
you need to chill with that shit, yo. len's got it as bad as i do.

i had to tell my best friend in front of her family i was going to whip her ass, the other night, it sucks. smash the bottle and point it at him, tell him you know where he lives and you know pipebabsy132 are easy to make and require only pipe and bomb. you'll make it, kitten, dont give up, fight till you die

JUST ME AND YOU FOREVER.............................
Old 11-29-08   #28
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrric Dicktory View Post
you need to chill with that shit, yo. len's got it as bad as i do.

i had to tell my best friend in front of her family i was going to whip her ass, the other night, it sucks. smash the bottle and point it at him, tell him you know where he lives and you know pipebabsy132 are easy to make and require only pipe and bomb. you'll make it, kitten, dont give up, fight till you die
Gus, I hope things get better for you. Sounds like you are having a really hard time of it at the moment.

I keep getting shit off my family on facebook. Told them that if my mum was alive, she would tell them what she thought because they are all shit. My cousin's girlfrind messaged me and said that my mum wouldn't say that. How the fuck would she know!?! She never even met my mum.
So I told them all to fuck off yesterday cos I'm sick of the lot of them. They aren't too happy with me but then, I don't recall them ever being happy with anything I have ever said or done so I'm not fussed.
Yeah I'm hurt, they are supposed to be the only family that I have (besides my kids and boyfriend), we are supposed to help eachother and support eachother during crisis yet they don't do anything for anyone unless it benifits them.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite