Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page In the event of november the 5th, spoil their fun.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-05   #41
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
I think we should burn Blair.... He has wasted our air on himself and he has lockjar, can't stop smiling... He annoys the fuck out of me....

His existence annoys me....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05   #42
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
I am with Jonny.... something needs to be done about illegal immigrants.... fuck.. I cannot get a drivers license till I pay up 500$$++ to california and yet some hispanic guy who just scratched his back on the fence can get one no problem...... that is just plain wrong.....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05   #43
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather
 
gArGOyLe^^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: ?>
Posts: 8,301
gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,051
illegals screw up the legal immigrants too.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05   #44
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by gArGOyLe^^
illegals screw up the legal immigrants too.
Yes they do....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05   #45
J0hnnyReb
Amnita Muscaria
 
J0hnnyReb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 569
J0hnnyReb is on a distinguished road
Credits: 24,187
Let the Brits decide what is best for Britain. Most of the muslims over the UK HAVE embraced the English culture, some of them are there to seek refuge from the dangers of the terrorists and their way of life over there... Others are there to lead a better life and find a job and be the average Joe.... The small fraction of muslims that suck ass, by all means, deport them... It doesn't apply to everyone....

Uhh they are. They voted Blair in, theyre passing legislature that will make it very easy to deport muslims who support terrorism. Good for them I say.
And while SOME muslims embrace British culture MANY MANY do not, its the same problem the USA has we're too politically correct so we let in America Hating nutbags who fly planes into buildings. And some of your terrorists err muslims are there to be free from terrorism, many yet are there to BRING you terrorism.

The UK people try to speak up.... That skunt Blair doesn't ever fucking listen... Look at the shit he has landed us in because his bollocks... He is a tyrant of the worst kind, I hope someone cuts off his nuts and makes him eat them... Fucking asshole skunt...

They spoke up, the re-elected him. EVEN AFTER KNOWING his plans. I think that is speaking up. They did the same here stateside, I was of course dissapointed in the election, but I understand that a majority of Americans want this guy in. period.

The UK have been through enough bullshit with other skunty primeministers, why can't the fucking 'BLair democracy' (I call it blair democracy becuse its not democracy) cut us a little slack...

Because youre being assaulted by a Jihad? And dont compare the Jihad to IRA terrorists who were meek in comparaison and usually phoned in terrorist threats before bombing shit. These guys are out to kill as many Brits as possible.
__________________
The dead have been covered in lime. The dead know only one thing; it is better to be alive.





is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05   #46
J0hnnyReb
Amnita Muscaria
 
J0hnnyReb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 569
J0hnnyReb is on a distinguished road
Credits: 24,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by gArGOyLe^^
illegals screw up the legal immigrants too.
Legal immagrants overwhelmingly want to keep illegal ones out too.
__________________
The dead have been covered in lime. The dead know only one thing; it is better to be alive.





is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05   #47
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Kiss my ass! I was talking about the UK.... Not Hitler country.... Go practice your jackboot complaints in the facist thread....

Shut up about the USA... FUcking hell! Its always about you guys... USA this and USA that... No wonder the hispanic guy gets his licence, no problem... He isn't complaining about bullshit... If you guys shut the fuck up complaining about your fucking stupid bill of rights then maybe you will get shit for free... And I thought 500$ would be no problem for you capitalist, Thatcherite pigs anyway... You guys go on about 'freedom' and 'capitalism', there you have it, in all its glory! Now pay up the 500$ or become a socialist...
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05   #48
J0hnnyReb
Amnita Muscaria
 
J0hnnyReb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 569
J0hnnyReb is on a distinguished road
Credits: 24,187
Kiss my ass! I was talking about the UK.... Not Hitler country.... Go practice your jackboot complaints in the facist thread....

i wansnt complaining though I was expressing admiration for the British people finnally standing up for themselves. TO them I say bravo!

Shut up about the USA... FUcking hell! Its always about you guys... USA this and USA that... No wonder the hispanic guy gets his licence, no problem... He isn't complaining about bullshit... If you guys shut the fuck up complaining about your fucking stupid bill of rights then maybe you will get

But he is using up all the social programs and not paying into them. Why should I have to pay for a non-citizens health care, income and childscare because he decided he didnt feel it was worth the effort to sgn a fucking work visa which is easy enough to get?



shit for free... And I thought 500$ would be no problem for you capitalist, Thatcherite pigs anyway... You guys go on about 'freedom' and 'capitalism', there you have it, in all its glory! Now pay up the 500$ or become a socialist...


Actually the fine for 500 IS socialist. Capitolism is about human spirit to do what he can to earn. Why does that threaten you? Why is wanting to have money going to make us Thacherite pigs? I mean it sounds like class envy.
__________________
The dead have been covered in lime. The dead know only one thing; it is better to be alive.





is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05   #49
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0hnnyReb

Uhh they are. They voted Blair in, theyre passing legislature that will make it very easy to deport muslims who support terrorism. Good for them I say.
And while SOME muslims embrace British culture MANY MANY do not, its the same problem the USA has we're too politically correct so we let in America Hating nutbags who fly planes into buildings. And some of your terrorists err muslims are there to be free from terrorism, many yet are there to BRING you terrorism.
Anything is better than Tory... even if it is a fake labor. And not all muslims are terroists... *sigh* I hate the American president... I don't want to fly planes into buildings there.... If Blair didn't get us involved in the fucking first place then there wouldn't be any muslim terrorist running riot over there... We are the ones that suffer from Blairs bullshit.... We were the ones that didn't want anything to do with the stupid fucking war... That skunt just wanted to fuck Bush up the ass.... And we suffer for it... Even when we didn't want that shit on our shoulders....

Fuck Blair... He is a SKunt... I can't wait for him to resign and then Brown can come in and sort out that douche bag's mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0hnnyReb
They spoke up, the re-elected him. EVEN AFTER KNOWING his plans. I think that is speaking up. They did the same here stateside, I was of course dissapointed in the election, but I understand that a majority of Americans want this guy in. period.
The only reason we elected him was because we didn't want the shithead conservatives to come the fuck back in and put us through another depression... New labour was the only way.... Sucked ass but at least Brown is on that cabnet....

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0hnnyReb
Because youre being assaulted by a Jihad? And dont compare the Jihad to IRA terrorists who were meek in comparaison and usually phoned in terrorist threats before bombing shit. These guys are out to kill as many Brits as possible.
Only because Blair involved us in tBush's bullshit.... Look at Canada (where I am staying till the end of august) They told Bush to stuff his war up his ass and didn't fucking help.... No fucking terrorist attacks here.... Blair fucked us over.... We pay the price...

Oh yeah, and the IRA are apprently laying down their arms too.... So we would have been fucking fine if Blair didn't fuck us over....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05   #50
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0hnnyReb
Kiss my ass! I was talking about the UK.... Not Hitler country.... Go practice your jackboot complaints in the facist thread....

i wansnt complaining though I was expressing admiration for the British people finnally standing up for themselves. TO them I say bravo!

Shut up about the USA... FUcking hell! Its always about you guys... USA this and USA that... No wonder the hispanic guy gets his licence, no problem... He isn't complaining about bullshit... If you guys shut the fuck up complaining about your fucking stupid bill of rights then maybe you will get

But he is using up all the social programs and not paying into them. Why should I have to pay for a non-citizens health care, income and childscare because he decided he didnt feel it was worth the effort to sgn a fucking work visa which is easy enough to get?



shit for free... And I thought 500$ would be no problem for you capitalist, Thatcherite pigs anyway... You guys go on about 'freedom' and 'capitalism', there you have it, in all its glory! Now pay up the 500$ or become a socialist...


Actually the fine for 500 IS socialist. Capitolism is about human spirit to do what he can to earn. Why does that threaten you? Why is wanting to have money going to make us Thacherite pigs? I mean it sounds like class envy.
I was joking there by the way....

Just for the record though.... Hi, I am Lenina.... I am named after Lenin.... The communist revolutionary of Russia....

How are you today?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05   #51
J0hnnyReb
Amnita Muscaria
 
J0hnnyReb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 569
J0hnnyReb is on a distinguished road
Credits: 24,187
Anything is better than Tory... even if it is a fake labor. And not all muslims are terroists... *sigh* I hate the American president... I don't want to fly planes into buildings there.... If Blair didn't get us involved in the fucking first place then there wouldn't be any muslim terrorist running riot over there... We are the ones that suffer from Blairs bullshit.... We were the ones that didn't want anything to do with the stupid fucking war... That skunt just wanted to fuck Bush up the ass.... And we suffer for it... Even when we didn't want that shit on our shoulders....

Just because you werent hit by muslim terrorists in a while doesnt mean it wouldnt have been comming. Thier goal isnt to kill us to get us out of Iraq thats just thier latest battle call. Thier goal is the destruction of Western Culture. Theyve said time and time again thier goal is to convert us to Islam and Sharia. And if it was Bush idea to do the war and Blair who followed he wasnt fucking the president beleive me the president was fucking him.

And if killing Iraqis and deporting muslims is in your opinion better than the Torys then I guess you cant say the Brits werent making an informed decision.



Fuck Blair... He is a SKunt... I can't wait for him to resign and then Brown can come in and sort out that douche bag's mess.

I dont think he will resign, he is still popular, despite the fact that the liberals hate him. like Bush... sucks I know but thats what it is. Call it a reaction to 40 years of liberal indoctrineation since the 60s.

The only reason we elected him was because we didn't want the shithead conservatives to come the fuck back in and put us through another depression... New labour was the only way.... Sucked ass but at least Brown is on that cabnet....

Again if a depression is worse than killing Iraqis going to war, and muslim terrorists on Brit soil, then it was an informed decision to elect Blair.

Only because Blair involved us in tBush's bullshit.... Look at Canada (where I am staying till the end of august) They told Bush to stuff his war up his ass and didn't fucking help.... No fucking terrorist attacks here.... Blair fucked us over.... We pay the price...

Actually the Canadians offered moral support and promised to send back any of our deserters from the military. Not to mention give out intelligence agencies more access.

Oh yeah, and the IRA are apprently laying down their arms too.... So we would have been fucking fine if Blair didn't fuck us over....

I dont agree, the IRA is soft kittens compared to Islamo Facists who are trying to rip Europe apart. Read up on the French Muslim riots or maybe the Scandinavian muslim riots and problems. These are countries AGAINST the war and they are and were being hit before it even began.
__________________
The dead have been covered in lime. The dead know only one thing; it is better to be alive.





is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05   #52
J0hnnyReb
Amnita Muscaria
 
J0hnnyReb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 569
J0hnnyReb is on a distinguished road
Credits: 24,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
I was joking there by the way....

Just for the record though.... Hi, I am Lenina.... I am named after Lenin.... The communist revolutionary of Russia....

How are you today?
Im fine, but why in gods name would you want to be named after a communist? Thats the worst system of governance ever devised by mankind. Do you like looking cool, your computer, or any other assortments of music or pop culture? well commies didnt. In fact if you grew up in communist russia I am betting you wouldnt proclaim a love for them. I knew a girl who emigrated from the Ukraine who lived through communism. "you cannot imagine how terrible it was" was all she would say about it.
__________________
The dead have been covered in lime. The dead know only one thing; it is better to be alive.





is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05   #53
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0hnnyReb
Anything is better than Tory... even if it is a fake labor. And not all muslims are terroists... *sigh* I hate the American president... I don't want to fly planes into buildings there.... If Blair didn't get us involved in the fucking first place then there wouldn't be any muslim terrorist running riot over there... We are the ones that suffer from Blairs bullshit.... We were the ones that didn't want anything to do with the stupid fucking war... That skunt just wanted to fuck Bush up the ass.... And we suffer for it... Even when we didn't want that shit on our shoulders....

Just because you werent hit by muslim terrorists in a while doesnt mean it wouldnt have been comming. Thier goal isnt to kill us to get us out of Iraq thats just thier latest battle call. Thier goal is the destruction of Western Culture. Theyve said time and time again thier goal is to convert us to Islam and Sharia. And if it was Bush idea to do the war and Blair who followed he wasnt fucking the president beleive me the president was fucking him.

And if killing Iraqis and deporting muslims is in your opinion better than the Torys then I guess you cant say the Brits werent making an informed decision.



Fuck Blair... He is a SKunt... I can't wait for him to resign and then Brown can come in and sort out that douche bag's mess.

I dont think he will resign, he is still popular, despite the fact that the liberals hate him. like Bush... sucks I know but thats what it is. Call it a reaction to 40 years of liberal indoctrineation since the 60s.

The only reason we elected him was because we didn't want the shithead conservatives to come the fuck back in and put us through another depression... New labour was the only way.... Sucked ass but at least Brown is on that cabnet....

Again if a depression is worse than killing Iraqis going to war, and muslim terrorists on Brit soil, then it was an informed decision to elect Blair.

Only because Blair involved us in tBush's bullshit.... Look at Canada (where I am staying till the end of august) They told Bush to stuff his war up his ass and didn't fucking help.... No fucking terrorist attacks here.... Blair fucked us over.... We pay the price...

Actually the Canadians offered moral support and promised to send back any of our deserters from the military. Not to mention give out intelligence agencies more access.

Oh yeah, and the IRA are apprently laying down their arms too.... So we would have been fucking fine if Blair didn't fuck us over....

I dont agree, the IRA is soft kittens compared to Islamo Facists who are trying to rip Europe apart. Read up on the French Muslim riots or maybe the Scandinavian muslim riots and problems. These are countries AGAINST the war and they are and were being hit before it even began.
I disagree....

Note to self:

Never lean over on a tuesday... I may find an imperialist slamming a boot in my face.

Post it note for fridge:

Please do not feed the hungry, the food I earn is mine and it is tough shit if they can't afford any....

Note for Sebastian:

When coming to England, please state that you are canadian.... If not you may find yourself with a few boots in your face by newcastle united fans....

Note to self 2:

Never talk about Guy Fawkes again.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0hnnyReb
Im fine, but why in gods name would you want to be named after a communist? Thats the worst system of governance ever devised by mankind. Do you like looking cool, your computer, or any other assortments of music or pop culture? well commies didnt. In fact if you grew up in communist russia I am betting you wouldnt proclaim a love for them. I knew a girl who emigrated from the Ukraine who lived through communism. "you cannot imagine how terrible it was" was all she would say about it.
Actually, it was reference to "The Young Ones".

Although I like the idea of being a commie, it works in theory but not in practice.... I actually do like the ideals... But that is all they are... Ideals...

And having said that... You could not possibly know what it is like living in the UK... During the 80s and even now... You would really not be talking so highly of Blair if you had to live under his reign of shit....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-05   #54
J0hnnyReb
Amnita Muscaria
 
J0hnnyReb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 569
J0hnnyReb is on a distinguished road
Credits: 24,187
Note to self:

Never lean over on a tuesday... I may find an imperialist slamming a boot in my face.

Post it note for fridge:

Please do not feed the hungry, the food I earn is mine and it is tough shit if they can't afford any....

You can feed the hungry, take some of your food and give it to them. Just dont fucking touch my food and try to give it to them. You cant rob Peter to pay paul, thats called theft.



Note for Sebastian:

When coming to England, please state that you are canadian.... If not you may find yourself with a few boots in your face by newcastle united fans....

Note to self 2:

Never talk about Guy Fawkes again.....

Actually, it was reference to "The Young Ones".

Although I like the idea of being a commie, it works in theory but not in practice.... I actually do like the ideals... But that is all they are... Ideals...

The very ideals of communism are disgusting and rather bad ideals for kids to learn. That you shouldnt work too hard just live off the system, dont be self sufficient. Bleh gross.


And having said that... You could not possibly know what it is like living in the UK... During the 80s and even now... You would really not be talking so highly of Blair if you had to live under his reign of shit....

No I dont know what it is like, but I grew up in a ghetto in the 80s during crack epidemic. Want to talk about desperate? I read what Blair does, I wish he was a bit more conservative and would lay the smackdown on all the whiney libs who want England to fade into history. Maybe he is. The deportation thing is a great start for a European nation. Now if we could get France, Germany, the Netherlands and Scandinavia to follow suit there might be a Europe in 100 years.

And I very much doubt you would think so highly of Fawkes if his vision came to pass, or Lenin if you lived under his rule.
__________________
The dead have been covered in lime. The dead know only one thing; it is better to be alive.





is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-05   #55
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
I just said that I disagree....

Jesus! Stop riding my ass because I don't agree with you!

I already know what it is like living under Blairs rule thank you very fucking much and I don't like it, he is a skunt and a tyrant... Oh and a zealot... I am entitled to say that because I am a british citizen. And I grew up druing a depression... So Really, I have no fucking reason to like my shitty government.

And I was not agreeing with what Mr. Fawks did, I was disagreeing with the fact that people burn effigies of him every year.... Misunderstanding.... Thats fine.

I am going to make this really easy for you.... I Disagree with you.... Is that okay? Can we agree to disagree? Or do you wish to convert me? If you do, stop wasting your time, people have different views to you. I am one of them.

Billy The Kidd and i have been buddies for years, I don't agree with half of the shit he says and he totally disagrees with most of the shit I say but the difference is, we don't try to convert, we tell eachother that we disagree and that is that.

I DISAGREE.

Sorry and all.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-08   #56
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Resurected this year because it is indeed, something that I wish to boycot again this year, as I do evry year!

BOYCOT BONFIRE NIGHT!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-08   #57
Zelos
lo ucciderò con fuoco
 
Zelos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Capital of the state of Virginia.
Posts: 2,451
Zelos is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,583
lmao. Very nice. Dont forget to get piss drunk wasted before you extinguish flames!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-08   #58
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
I am boycotting it because my grandmother once said, 'in order for someone to be at peace once they are dead, you must first learn to let go of their significance.'

Take elvis for instance, people still think he is alive, he is dead of course but holding on to starws of his memory is canny bad because it gives the soul unrest.

Guy Fawkes has an effigy burnt of him every year... Imagine what that does to the soul.

It's horrible and wicked that people remember that someone was executed in such a barbaric way and people gather, watch and have fun around a memory that was horrible.

Burning to death... Fucking barbaric I shit you not.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Recent Threads
Gun control
16 Minutes Ago 19:19
Last post by JOEBIALEK
16 Minutes Ago 19:19
Anybody have...
22 Hours Ago 21:02
Last post by Wicked Lady
54 Minutes Ago 18:41
How Do I Access the...
03-17-07 21:48
Last post by Jezrygew
2 Hours Ago 16:38
Hey fr0g
3 Days Ago 01:49
Last post by thefr0g
11 Hours Ago 08:32
Overflowing asylums
3 Weeks Ago 01:23
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
2 Days Ago 19:27
Obama sends a letter.
3 Days Ago 21:42
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Days Ago 21:42
what surprised you today?
04-11-13 17:55
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Days Ago 21:19
Science Disproves...
11-01-10 14:38
by Pahu
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Days Ago 21:16
Whats your job?
11-20-07 14:57
Last post by Sic Simon
5 Days Ago 20:26
what have you eaten...
12-24-03 19:43
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
1 Week Ago 10:09
Online Users: 74
2 members and 72 guests
bridalbridal
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 18:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community