Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page The Uzziah vs DF thread.

Old 05-04-08   #101
Uzziah
Wisdom is All

Uzziah is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,964
Fucking Hell, are you guys still discussing how great I am? I must be some kind of celebrity. I must say I feel most honored to be given my own thread. I can't put into words how good it feels to have people talking about me all around the world. I have been away for a couple of days, posting on forums where the members actually talk like human beings rather than think they are better than everyone else or that they have something to prove. I figured I'd poke my nose in to see what's been happening in my absence, I now see that is nothing but more nonsense talk. Don't you guys ever get bored with your miserable little lives? I hope you have been entertaining yourselves while I have been away. I seem to be being spoken of left, right and center. In fact, some of you probably think of me when you masturbate. Oh I feel so special. Okay carry on, don't allow me to spoil your little discussion about tanning salons. I find it quite interesting actually.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-08   #102
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

Nox noctis Umbra is on a distinguished road
Credits: 96,032
Sorry, you post made laugh hard enough I had coca-cola spray out of my nose all over the wall
You call me elitist. Get over yourself fucknut, Tozzy created this thread for us to smack the shit out of you, since you felt the need to incite a flamewar on not one but two threads. Face it ass face, your not that special, the only place where you exsist on this forum is in this thread, and the only loss this place will suffer when you leave is we won't have an arrogant fucktard to beat around anymore.
Old 05-05-08   #103
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGothDiva View Post
One hour ahead , yes . how is married live in the UK ?
The weather sucks.

And...that's about it. The weather sucks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-05-08   #104
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 263,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzziah View Post
Fucking Hell, are you guys still discussing how great I am? I must be some kind of celebrity. I must say I feel most honored to be given my own thread. I can't put into words how good it feels to have people talking about me all around the world. I have been away for a couple of days, posting on forums where the members actually talk like human beings rather than think they are better than everyone else or that they have something to prove. I figured I'd poke my nose in to see what's been happening in my absence, I now see that is nothing but more nonsense talk. Don't you guys ever get bored with your miserable little lives? I hope you have been entertaining yourselves while I have been away. I seem to be being spoken of left, right and center. In fact, some of you probably think of me when you masturbate. Oh I feel so special. Okay carry on, don't allow me to spoil your little discussion about tanning salons. I find it quite interesting actually.
gtfo the internets, you contradictory, worthless piece of shit; youngwerther wannabe.

unfortunately, you're way too late with half of your post, since you've been posting in here oh so very much, and not much time has passed at all since you were here. and sure, nonsence talk is much more entertaining than your drivel. you contradict yourself way too much in that post with what you have said in the past. you say how everyone is inferior or worthless, but have said nothing to confirm the fact. if you said something as to why, then i'm sure we'd respect you. but, you don't. so your whines about people saying they are better, well, everyone is better than you here, if you can't show some reason for us to actually believe you. until then, you're just a maggot. a worm. a pitiful, wasted, homeless, out of work crack addict clown.

oh dear god, someone on the internets has an opinion opposite to yours. go cry to mommy. if you can't handle heated debate where someone disagrees with you, then just curl up in the corner of your room with a good book and wait until you grow a pair. christ boy, you really are pathetic. time and again we've all said to you that unless you actually post something worthwhile to like, show us why you're so brilliant or amazing or why your ideas are so incredible, then we won't think shit of you. sure, hide behind your mask and tell the world you're brilliant and amazing. but nobody will think anything of you for it. nobody with more than two brain cells to rub together. anywhere you go in the business, scientific, hell... in the real world, nobody will take anything you say seriously unless you have facts - figures - proof.

you better get used to that if you're going to survive in this big, bad, world.

but hey, if you want to go off to other forums and talk about why kevin federline's jawline is sexier than jude law's or which version of action man would be better in a frontline assault against the orc armies from warhammer, then feel free. here, if you want to talk with the big boys you have to cite, prove, and show your worth, rather than just call people inferior and insult people.

goodnight, godbless.

Last edited by dk123; 05-05-08 at 07:01.
Old 05-05-08   #105
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Chaos Creator is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,190,536
Pwned.

Old 05-05-08   #106
exquisitecorpse
Embracer Of The Dark

exquisitecorpse is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzziah View Post
About that masturbation fantasy, I don't recall ever seeing your face in my Hustlers.

Please, for your sake, start nurturing a sense of humor so everyone can stop fucking with you. Don't take the world so seriously.
Old 05-08-08   #107
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
so you folks figure out who's who in this... LOL

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 05-09-08   #108
xiaphon
Perfection Personified

xiaphon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 58,078
Haha, oh god. I can't believe I just watched that.
Old 05-09-08   #109
DutchDiva
All tied up . . .

DutchDiva is on a distinguished road
Credits: 43,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaphon View Post
Haha, oh god. I can't believe I just watched that.
And I can't believe I think I have seen the whole movie this bit is from ! ! !
Old 05-09-08   #110
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

Something like that is very interesting to try and comprehend at 5:45 in the a.m.
Old 05-09-08   #111
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
YAY for B movies!!

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 05-09-08   #112
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

Don't you mean yay for hong kong cinema?
Old 05-10-08   #113
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 263,074
i think this post on the youtube page sums up that video -

Quote:
HYYAGH

NYYAH

HAAAGH

RRAAAGH