Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page One man rules the earth and rides a seven headed beast...

Old 02-21-08   #1
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,342
One man rules the earth and rides a seven headed beast...

So I was watching this video a few minutes ago:

News - Telegraph TV (suffer through the beginning commercial).

And was really disturbed by Obama's messiah-like following. It got me to thinking. I'm not a religious man, actually I'm pretty much the opposite of a religious man, but christian mythology interests me, so I went to wikipedia and found a particular verse of the bible to quote here:

And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand." Daniel 8:23-25

Basically what im saying here is that Barrack Obama is the antichrist, risen to rule over the earth, destroy the world's religions, mark every man woman and child with the mark of the beast, and usher in Judgement day... discuss.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-08   #2
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
Thats hot!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.

Old 02-21-08   #3
Crypt
___

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Credits: 132,985
ever time i see him, i keep thinking TV Evangilist

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

" It is easier to write words on water then to try to use argument on a christian"
Old 02-21-08   #4
SwampWitch
x

SwampWitch is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,583
Shouldn't the anti-christ be a woman?
Old 02-21-08   #5
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Chaos Creator is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,190,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
So I was watching this video a few minutes ago:

News - Telegraph TV (suffer through the beginning commercial).

And was really disturbed by Obama's messiah-like following. It got me to thinking. I'm not a religious man, actually I'm pretty much the opposite of a religious man, but christian mythology interests me, so I went to wikipedia and found a particular verse of the bible to quote here:

And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand." Daniel 8:23-25

Basically what im saying here is that Barrack Obama is the antichrist, risen to rule over the earth, destroy the world's religions, mark every man woman and child with the mark of the beast, and usher in Judgement day... discuss.
Nice conclusion.

What does 'broken by his own hand' mean?

Old 02-21-08   #6
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
Done in by his own deeds... ye shall reap what ye sow... ya' know... karma

S.O.D.

Old 02-21-08   #7
Daemoniis
Face in the Mist

Daemoniis
Credits: 807
Politics

Sorry, but your premise -- i.e. the verse from Daniel -- basically invalidates your entire argument, mostly because Daniel fails as a prophet. Chapters 7-12 aren't prophetic visions simply because the book wasn't written in 6th century BC, as its author would like us to believe, but sometime in 2nd century BC. You know, writing about the events that had already taken place (namely, the desecration of the Jerusalem Temple in 167 BC -- the whole "abomination of desolation" stuff). As it stands, The Book of Daniel is mid-2nd century BC Jewish inspirational fiction, not very different from Christian "Left Behind" tripe that used to be all rage not too long ago.

Secondly, I'm not sure where exactly you see "messiah-like following". Just like the other presidential candidates, he has supporters. Um, no surprise here; that's what they're supposed to have.
Old 02-22-08   #8
Siouxsie
Moans in the Night

Siouxsie is on a distinguished road
Credits: 3,245
That video is weird. All of the people in it look possessed and it all seems very 'cult' like.
Old 02-22-08   #9
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemoniis View Post
Sorry, but your premise -- i.e. the verse from Daniel -- basically invalidates your entire argument, mostly because Daniel fails as a prophet. Chapters 7-12 aren't prophetic visions simply because the book wasn't written in 6th century BC, as its author would like us to believe, but sometime in 2nd century BC. You know, writing about the events that had already taken place (namely, the desecration of the Jerusalem Temple in 167 BC -- the whole "abomination of desolation" stuff). As it stands, The Book of Daniel is mid-2nd century BC Jewish inspirational fiction, not very different from Christian "Left Behind" tripe that used to be all rage not too long ago.

Secondly, I'm not sure where exactly you see "messiah-like following". Just like the other presidential candidates, he has supporters. Um, no surprise here; that's what they're supposed to have.
Was joking, don't take it to seriously there, holmes.

Old 02-22-08   #10
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
i'm not holding my breath, i favor the "bible reflecting troubles of It's times" more so than anything prophetic.

to much The Naked Archeologist i guess.