Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page vindictive

Old 11-07-07   #1021
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

Location: a couch or a van, depends on level of alchohol in body
dark_duqualle is on a distinguished road
Credits: 72,546
_uhm__i_met_the_family_.

_in_ohio_...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-07   #1022
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

Barely Breathing will become famous soon enough
Credits: 201,964
I didn't bring you to Ohio on the same terms I’m bringing him. What the fuck else would you have done for *insert whatever reason I did bring you – I assume it was a holiday and I think you just met Oma*? Spent it with Gramma? Oh wait. You fucked things up with her at that point. Spend it with mom and bob? Oh wait, those things were fucked up to begin with. I just wanted you to have a nice family experience. I’ve always just wanted things to be nice for you that’s why I tried so hard with you. trying to force you to stay in school, helping you with your KO work, convincing my parents to put up with you and drive you everywhere, trying to stay out of your life because for some reason I just made you angry, asking you to stop all the drugs and sleeping around. Trying to put a block on that downward fiery spiral you just couldn't keep yourself out of. Now things are good for you and things are good for me. Can we please not end it with moot fighting? Please just keep out.
I blocked you, take a hint at least. We tried the dating thing and it didn't work out. We tried the friend’s thing and it didn't work out. We tried the acquaintance thing and it didn't work out. Please just stay away from me and everything that I do. I’m asking nicely. I don't read what you say (except this) and I expect the same courtesy.
Old 12-16-07   #1023
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

Good news: cat is working out, I sort of have an idea what I am going to do after college, zane and i are GREAT, got my old job back, got another new job, my home 'buisness' is making me quite the pretty penny, big rave going on the 29th, getting the new house soon so i don't have to live with 3 crazy bitches or in a dirty 2 room shit shack, get the car soon.

meh. i'm kind of scared about this whole on my own thing. i've been pretty sheltered my whole life - hell, i'm not even quite sure how public transportation works. starting this summer i'll have my own car, my own HOUSE (fuck this appartment shit i want a yard and my own room and no one living 24 feet away), and I have to pay for it all. I have to start taking care of my education bills, I'll have a 9-4 job (I'll be making $12+ an hour so its all good). I'm excited though i've been itching to get out.

Bad news: I've stopped sleeping again, I have 3 jobs and no free time, zanes been talking alot about getting married and I have to remind him that I'm 20 and just not ready

i watch a lot of reality shows. Actually, my roommates do and they control the remote - but that doesnt matter. On Americas Next Top Model the girls are 20 and younger and most are married with kids! About 8 of my friends are getting married, most already are married with a kid or two. I don't know how to feel.

I don't feel like spell checking this.

How are you?
Old 01-10-08   #1024
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

The sickness is spreading

Everyone I know is getting married. Family, friends, neighbors, work associates, just a ton of people. Most of these people have known each other less than 6 months. I just feel like most of them are making a huge mistake. I support them, just think its a bad idea. There are all about my age, a few are older but not by much, and I just don't think its a good idea to be 20, still in college, and working on having a wedding + start family.
Old 01-11-08   #1025
Axantha
peripheral visionary

Axantha is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,266
hmm. maybe they are bored and looking for something new and different. 6 months isn't enough time to know someone well enough to marry them.

That which does not kill us hurts like hell.
is Offline   Reply With Quote