Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Howdy

Old 11-18-07   #1
Violindustrial
The Victorian Wench

Violindustrial is on a distinguished road
Credits: 3,607
Strange Howdy

Hello there,

So far the sake of individuality I'll go ahead and introduce myself as Anna. I've been into the occult sense I was young enough to read, or show interest in something other than the easy bake oven. Raised Druid, I find my passions venture into educating myself with as much knowledge as possible, playing the few instruments I do, and the occasional trashy romance novel.

Though generally I'm shy on a good day, I tend to be outspoken online and opinionated. I try hard not to purposefully step on anyones toes, though some of my views can be seen as harsh and point blank. I pride myself on being open minded and adventurous, but there are some things I wont do...like eat olives.

I've an obsession with striped stockings, tea, my violin and viola, the Renn fair, the Victorian century, horror movies, reading, writing, and laughing at life.

I think this is about as much as I can post before it becomes an auto biography.

Toodles
Old 11-18-07   #2
Siouxsie
Moans in the Night

Siouxsie is on a distinguished road
Credits: 3,245
Have you tried olives? You might be surprised.
Welcome.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-07   #3
Violindustrial
The Victorian Wench

I don't say I dislike something until I've tried it and experienced the dislike. So yes, I've tried the demonic things- Ew.

Thank you
Old 11-19-07   #4
DutchDiva
All tied up . . .

DutchDiva is on a distinguished road
Credits: 43,345
Welcome to DF !
Old 11-19-07   #5
Violindustrial
The Victorian Wench

Thank you dearheart
Old 11-19-07   #6
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
you hate olives? get the fuck off my forum. hahahahaha....

just kiddin' ren dork. stick around and talk to alpha about how much playing the violin will ruin your sex life. you guys will be BFFs in no time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-19-07   #7
Violindustrial
The Victorian Wench

It takes a great deal to ruin my sexlife. Its too occupied with great sex.

And I think to qualify as a Renn dork you would need to dress in 'garb'- Of which I dont.

But Im sure I'll do just fine here.
Old 11-19-07   #8
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

Oblivion is on a distinguished road
Credits: 29,370
black or green olives? i am not a big fan of black olives but definatly can gnaw on the green ones... why striped stockings? but then again why not striped stockings....

Alone together. It was all two people could ever be to each other, Alone. Together. For the dreams and secrets of our hearts may be spoken, but words are poor handmaidens. Wordes can never fully say what we want them to say, for they fumble, stammer, and break the best porcelain. The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path, content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it does not try to speak...
from the book "Dragons of a Lost Star

Old 11-19-07   #9
Violindustrial
The Victorian Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
black or green olives? i am not a big fan of black olives but definatly can gnaw on the green ones... why striped stockings? but then again why not striped stockings....
I dislike both. All olives are gross to me.

Why striped? I suppose a representation of my duel personality.
Old 11-20-07   #10
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

Oblivion is on a distinguished road
Credits: 29,370
ah well to each their own i guess though the greens are still the best especially with the pimento and a nice glass of martini. hmmm personality based off of stockings.... now if all things could be that easy... but then we would have to deal with the argyle people and they are just way to pretenstious (sp?)

Alone together. It was all two people could ever be to each other, Alone. Together. For the dreams and secrets of our hearts may be spoken, but words are poor handmaidens. Wordes can never fully say what we want them to say, for they fumble, stammer, and break the best porcelain. The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path, content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it does not try to speak...
from the book "Dragons of a Lost Star

Old 11-20-07   #11
Violindustrial
The Victorian Wench

I generally ask bizare questions to understand and better figure out a person. You could go with the usual mundane "So what do you like to do"- but thats so expected.