Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Further Down to Nothingness

Old 09-15-05   #401
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Location: Sailing on the ocean of Hoplessness and Failure on the Doom Ship and patiently waiting to be dashed against a rather large rock.
SyntheticMartyr is on a distinguished road
Credits: 24,772
Actually every person I know who has bought a dell returned them because they had severe problems with them. But hey this has a 4 year warranty on it so if they cant fix it they owe me another one. To be honest what I really wanted was an alienware but I dont have the funds for one lol.
Old 09-16-05   #402
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Location: Sailing on the ocean of Hoplessness and Failure on the Doom Ship and patiently waiting to be dashed against a rather large rock.
Oh My Fucking God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!! I must have died ..... I must have .... not this much shit ever happens to me!!! Ever!!!! Guess what Everybody???? oh you'll never guess so here goes .... I have a band audition .... to be the next front man to a band called the Empire Undone.... woo fucking hoo people! Not only am I going to try and do that, but also hold down my full time job, and write for a literary magazine, but I am also going to try my damn hardest to go back to college in the spring or summer at the latest. Woot!
Old 09-21-05   #403
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

http://www.crimenation.com/recruit.p...d=yr1127002507 I want people to go here and join me in my quest for being top person... come on it's free and fun and plus you get to be a part of my 3,000 some odd AK 47 toting group.... lol

in other news, my friend Jess and I went hiking today and it was a blast! although she was out of breath.. I'm a hard person to keep up with... i think it's my hyperactivity level is still really high....my stalker apologized to me and wants to be my friend again... I said okay but and I do mean BUT it's best to keep your friends close but your enemies closer... and thats precisely how it's going to be done. Mixed signal Jennie is now with someone else and I think she may be mad at me or hurt in some way, she seems to be avoiding me... i think it's because of the whole friends with benefits thing with Jess not sure.... i dunno. her friend Janice thinks i'm on drugs but i think that's because i leave her fun emails that are just as off the wall as I speak in real life...i blame Batman cereal with marshmallows .... it's like crack for breakfast...lol.... and we have a new kitchen floor, and thats about it ...blah
Old 09-24-05   #404
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

this is not cool. two friends drag me into a mess because they cant get along, I defend both parties and continue to piss me off, then one gives me shit for it all. I accuse Jess of being Jealous and then she gets all fucked up about it all... and gives me bullshit... I wish I never met her.. I am starting to hate her very much. I even state I am polite to both parties but if you two want to kill each other then fine go ahead and do it, but dont expect me to defend either of you anymore because I am tired of hearing it. i dont get it .... you know what ??? I hate people.....
Old 09-24-05   #405
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

harli is on a distinguished road
Credits: 160,427
i joined myspace.
Old 09-24-05   #406
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

harli is on a distinguished road
Credits: 160,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticMartyr
this is not cool. two friends drag me into a mess because they cant get along, I defend both parties and continue to piss me off, then one gives me shit for it all. I accuse Jess of being Jealous and then she gets all fucked up about it all... and gives me bullshit... I wish I never met her.. I am starting to hate her very much. I even state I am polite to both parties but if you two want to kill each other then fine go ahead and do it, but dont expect me to defend either of you anymore because I am tired of hearing it. i dont get it .... you know what ??? I hate people.....
arent people GREAT*??

*dripping with sarcasm.

*hugs* hey, i miss you.
Old 09-25-05   #407
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Yeah what gets me, hun, is both people apologize later and act all buddy buddy with me later.... these people are going to make me bipolar... Michelle, send me your link to your myspace profile ... misss oyu lots
Old 09-27-05   #408
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

well i lost a dear friend that i loved very much and it's all my fault because of Jess and her online garbage... i feel bad. I will miss Eva very much ... very much. I actually cried over it ...I feel like a wretch.... I want a do over. On the other front, Jennie hates Jess because of that shit, and jennie just is awesome.lol Brigid apologized to me and is now my friend again, and i am currently playing big brother to find her a date so she doesnt miss her homecoming due to her b/f dumping her two weeks before its time the assmunch. A hot topic just opened up in Pburg mall ... score! I just made a new friend and i think it may become more than that woohoo... she gave me her number and I've only known her for like a day on Hi5 ... i am ranked 173 in crimenation.com with my asian triads... I got micheal hooked on the japanese version of naruto... double score! I got denied my entry to the literary magazine because my poetry wasnt what they were looking for but if you look at their poetry it's .... how we say kinda weak because it doesnt seem to be expressing anything ...lol oh well i gave it my best shot but let's face it... i will not become a latte drinking poser at starbucks that has no feeling in his work... not gonna happen. If they don't like it I can find others that do.... no word yet on my audition, but i have left a message with Mike, their guitarist that I am still interested if the part hasnt been filled... hopefully he gets back to me by the end of the week .... the new disturbed cd came with a 3 dollar rebate... cd's with mail in rebates??? craziness... but I also mailed in my rebate from my computer so i'm gettin money back from there..... the elusive hatrick... ciao my friends
Old 09-27-05   #409
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,046
Naruto is everywhere. Did you read the manga? Awesome.
I’ve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesn’t show your fighting pose.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-05   #410
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

haven't read the manga yet, they seem to be difficult to obtain up here ...
Old 10-01-05   #411
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Ok things are a little weird , last night this guy was cooking, cleaning some coins won from an ebay auction.... they appear to be at least 2000 years old and roman.... I can't quite make out the inscriptions yet... but it's going to take nearly 4 days for them to soak to soften the dirt enough to use a solvent to remove the dirt.... I feel like an archaeologist hehe. Anyways, I am really starting to like this girl Kristen and I don't know her quite so well yet, and I think she is liking me too....if she didnt she wouldnt want me to call her all the time right?? haha. I dont know how this is going to effect Jess... she may be my friend, but she does seem a little attached and I think she gets jealous by the fact that I have a lot of Hot chick friends that like to flirt with me. I am starting to think that I just may be becoming an attention whore. I entered a bookie ticket to win 3000 dollars and it cost me 5 bucks. I don't think I'll win but it's nice to think of the possibilities of what I can do with the money. Since it's cash.... i dont have to claim it on taxes because no one knows a thing ..... anyways wishing everyone the best.....
Old 10-23-07   #412
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

I am sitting on a fence post right now. Life in general is pretty dull and quiet, as far as it all goes. My time is mostly spent between surfing the internet or playing my xbox 360, sleeping and working. Every so often I get to cut loose and do something with someone. I have become a hermit of sorts ... yet I have no solitude ... I am still running around and in my current state I am not unhappy , nor am I particularly thrilled . I get older but I still look like I'm 19 or 20. I have become quite ageless it seems ... people become attracted to me for many reasons, though I think it's more or less of my one of a kind personality... I'm not as hyper as I used to be... but I do tend to speak and think a little bit differently, my voice has improved greatly and I can sing well enough that there are those that want me to sing in their band, only i don't really have the time. I have found that I can also impersonate a broad range of people's voices and I do it rather well and I can't really explain how I can do it... I just think of a voice and attempt to hit the pitch they are in and somehow it works. I know I haven't typed in here for two years and it is indeed hard to sum it all up in a few paragraphs... I honestly feel like things are different and I am not looking at the world through the same pair of eyes anymore. perhaps I am not.
Old 11-06-07   #413
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

So at last my luck has finally seemed to run out... I can't seem to win at cards anymore ... I don't get it. I make most of the right decisions but nothing seems to pan out. ... my love life.... am not sure exactly what I am with this girl. am I friend? am I her b/f? am not sure where I stand, and maybe it's better that I don't know, I may not like the answer. see let's paint a picture here ... about two weeks ago a girl named liz said this girl named sarah had a crush on me, since I don't hear that often I was instantly flattered at least. After seeing who it was, I was like hey, you're kind of cute.... we started texting, and stuff. We hung out. We kissed we hugged, it was everything I could have asked for. I found myself falling for this girl, and she me. Those three words were said in the course of a week. Can't help it we fell fast. then last wednesday she breaks up with me saying that she wasn't looking for a serious relationship, and that I apparently was, which I really never specified what I was looking for, and explained that. We somehow stay friends, and I wasn't upset in the slightest.... however, we still seem to not to bve able to really keep our hands off each other, and the texting back and forth really hasn't stopped. She changed her myspace to being in a relationship, and I'm not sure at this point if we are or we aren't, because we say one thing but we're honestly doing another because there is passion in those kisses and embraces.... I am not understanding anything at this point. ... am I her relationship or just a friend? She even said there isn't anyone else. I believe her. I am confused.