Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Screwed over

Old 07-04-07   #1
Jup
Chaos Theory

Jup
Credits: 2,667
Screwed over

Alright... My girl friend and i have been dating for a few weeks and i mean its been like love at first sight... Of course i have trust issues which i dont know when or how ill get over them, but this isnt that issue..

anywayz, 2 weeks ago we found out that she is 5 weeks pregnant by her ex, whom use to beat her, etc. I told her i would stick by her side... Now did i fuck up? am i doing the right thing? I honestly love this girl to pieces but it gets to me that shes going to have a kid that isnt mine.

She keeps telling me that if i want to leave she understands, but i cant just leave her like that.. especially in her condition.. To have no one and be sick all the time etc..

Any info will be much apprciated..

thnx for viewing..
~Jup~

"I would sooner die in your arms then to live without you in mine"
"I know people who have bonded over there mutual hatred for me"
"Another day..Another Defilement"
"A fight is a fight no matter what side your on"
"There are two kinds of tears...Tears for those who leave you, and tears for those who you never let go"
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-07   #2
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
Okay, to be blatently honest. Her pregnancy is not your responsibility.
If you want to stay with her, stay with her. But if you every want to really have it work for you. Do it because you want to be with her. NOT because you want to be there for her during this. Staying with her because of her 'condition' is never going to make a healthy relationship. It will only cause problems in the long run.

keep me posted on what happens later on.

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 07-04-07   #3
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jup View Post
Alright... My girl friend and i have been dating for a few weeks and i mean its been like love at first sight... Of course i have trust issues which i dont know when or how ill get over them, but this isnt that issue..

anywayz, 2 weeks ago we found out that she is 5 weeks pregnant by her ex, whom use to beat her, etc. I told her i would stick by her side... Now did i fuck up? am i doing the right thing? I honestly love this girl to pieces but it gets to me that shes going to have a kid that isnt mine.

She keeps telling me that if i want to leave she understands, but i cant just leave her like that.. especially in her condition.. To have no one and be sick all the time etc..

Any info will be much apprciated..

thnx for viewing..
~Jup~
Dude, get the fuck out of that situation. Tell her you are sorry, but that this is between him and her and that you think she should work it out with him and get him counceling and whatever. You need to do whats right for you and get the hell out of there.

There is no love after a "few weeks" you need to literally get out of there. Her pregnancy is none of your business and you should NOT be raising another mans child.
Old 07-11-07   #4
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Mia~ow will become famous soon enoughMia~ow will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,625
You've known her for a very short time.. are you sure you want to raise someone else's kid with her?

If the answer is no - then, you have to end this now.....If thie answer is 'yes' - then you make your bed, and you have to lay in it

Good luck, whatever you decide to do
Old 07-16-07   #5
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
raising the child of another can unfold in several ways, but like everyone else in the thread says, that's not the reason to stay with anyone...my husband is not my first daughters father, her father has nothing to do in her life except an occasional child support payment that's automatically deducted from his paycheck, she understands my husband is not her birth father, but beyond that no one else would ever guess that they are not blood related.

it was different, i already had the child, but if you are ready for all the responsibilty of the stress a child can put on a relationship, discipline, care, financial arrangements, and a myriad of other difficulties...it's something you should really consider, and if she is that lost on a support grid, perhaps she should reconsider what she's doing with it.

there are programs to help single mothers, a lot of times another adult living in the household can interfere with that help and you can still be a boyfriend without taking on full responsibilities for the child, children are not easy, relationships made around a child can seriously suck, and ultimately if it's going to be a stressed relationship, it won't be good for the child on any level, and that should ideally be everyone's first concern.
Old 09-03-07   #6
Cotton_Hill_666
Weep For Me O Torid Masse

Cotton_Hill_666 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 3,164
Honestly I was in this same situation, and i stayed with the girl, and she left me about 8 months into her pregnacy to be with the babies real father, and up until that point it turned into a total nightmare, but I stayed because i was trying to be the "honourable guy" and it blew up in my face. My advice is get out of there, and never look back.

If I Die Before I Wake Pray No One My Soul To Take.

Iam not part of the dark, just deeper in the shadows.
Old 09-03-07   #7
xiaphon
Perfection Personified

xiaphon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 58,078
I'm not sure what came of this issue, but I'm going to add my two cents anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd View Post
Dude, get the fuck out of that situation. Tell her you are sorry, but that this is between him and her and that you think she should work it out with him and get him counceling and whatever. You need to do whats right for you and get the hell out of there.

There is no love after a "few weeks" you need to literally get out of there. Her pregnancy is none of your business and you should NOT be raising another mans child.
I'm with Billy on this one. You've only known been dating for a few weeks. Odds are, you hardly know anything about her. You can't know -tons- of stuff about a person after a few weeks. Not enough to decide to raise a kid with her, anyway..a kid that's not yours in the first place.

That situation has 'Get the Fuck Out' written all over it.
Old 09-04-07   #8
DarkIcon
Face in the Mist

DarkIcon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,972
Hit eject NOW.
The rest of your life will thank you for it.
Dark Icon (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-::-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)