Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page First random Journal entry

Old 04-13-07   #1
TalaZao
New Blood

Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell, oh yeah it's called Earth
TalaZao has disabled reputation
Credits: 1,822
Strange First random Journal entry

Ever remember when you could have fun as a child by doing absolutely nothing productive? I remember as a child I could sit for hours, and hours talking on the tape recorder, imagining that I was interviewing "The Beatles", "Nsync", and "Britney Spears". As well as believing that I was an important DJ and play Cd's that I had already played out for the billionth time and then cut to a commercial produced by myself that had something to do with Pokémon or something of that sort.

At one point my friend Yvonne and I got so into it that we gathered up a pack of our neighbors and made a talk show about love, and who stole whose man. Yvonne and I became masters at these "Talk shows" as well as DJ's that made fun of each other, that kind of slap stick comedy you don't normally see from an 8 year old. We also had much fun making creepy sounds and blaring them out of the second story window whenever a kid came by. They would evidently run screaming or stare around quizzically.

This leads me into more about Yvonne and I. As you can probably already tell from the creepy sounds incident that we were trouble makers. I remember if we didn't like someone "normally for a good reason" such as the manager per say they would know it, but it didn't happen often, because we normally liked people. The manager was such a cruel woman, and still to this day I don't like her one bit. She was very racial, as well as a complete moron. So Yvonne and I were bored one day and decided to just mess with her, we sat at her office door, which had a mail box built within the door.

It was a rainy day, and a lot of snails were out, which wasn't out of the ordinary. I also had a P.B. & J. sandwich that I hadn't finished. We were bored out of our minds and then the mischievous thought spread through our minds as we sat there at Kathy's office door, to keep out of the rain. Kathy of course wasn't around because it was a weekend. We both went to gather up some leaves, snails and shredded up my P.B. & J. and shoved it all through the mailbox. Then we ran as if we were going to get caught and then went on with the day as if nothing had ever happened.

I still wonder what the look was like on her face when she came into her office on Sunday morning.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- TalaZao
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-07   #2
TalaZao
New Blood

Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell, oh yeah it's called Earth
TalaZao has disabled reputation
Credits: 1,822
As a child I also loved to play video games. I would become some engulfed within them that I would move with them, I make the character jump my head would go up ad my tongue would lolly out just to be clasped in the rock hard grip between my bottom jaw and my upper teeth. I wonder if any of you had these experiences? My whole body would jolt with the game. Someone could have been shot behind me and I wouldn't have noticed. It seemed that beating the video game was always my goal, as of anyone, but now to my surprise that I think of it. What did I really accomplish? Not much really, but as a child conquering a video game made you feel like you were king of the world, or queen in my circumstance.

As long as they kept me out of my mother's hair, that was all that mattered. With that I grew more and more fond of computers, thus leaving my mom little time to work on it, although she doesn't really do anything worth while on, with the exception of destroying it. I then introduced myself to literary role playing. With much practice became rather good at it. One of my quirks I guess. I have found i am able to play male characters better than female, especially in romantic situations, probably because I know what female desires are so I make the male do what i think I would like.

Well I'm ending this for the night, I'm getting rather tired.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- TalaZao
is Offline   Reply With Quote