Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page This is me, this is my life. damn...

Old 12-14-06   #41
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
And if you really are serious about some discussion on the subject. Feel free to start a thread in the ADVICE forum..
Just remember that 'some' of what will be offered will be the kind that is VERY straightforward, and not appear 'nice'..
OH, read the Rules there before you start the thread.

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-06   #42
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

Pyrric Dicktory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depressif touch View Post
Pyrric I understood somethig what you meaned to say.
I could use if you would say more things and try to make write them more clear.

kitten, i think its you who need to be more clear. i didnt understand a word of that.

JUST ME AND YOU FOREVER.............................
Old 12-16-06   #43
Depressif touch
Moans in the Night

Depressif touch is on a distinguished road
Credits: 6,641
Well..., thanks for the advices you guys, they helped around here.
It was good to hear that I CAN change what I think and feel. It gives me something of a hope.
I started to see more clear the problems in my mind so now I can deal with them better. These problems are the same old problems: a not so good childhood&life, and that I'm caught in this not so good world. The problem with not so good world is that I can always see how things could and should but and I'm forced to obbey this non-sense reality. And wondering why things aren't that way and are this way....

My life isn't such bad, the problem is that I take things too serious, too personally. I'm workin on that to. I'm tryn to change my way and take things more relaxed and more distanced.
I wish to say sorry for that last post but I don't buy this gulit crap. This was me then, I was angry and those were my thoughts, but I exagerated a litle.
Your words and advices are helping around here so thanks again.
Now I fell that I need some time to think about things, to see what is in my mind.
So I will on my own for a while but I'll be back soon.
So that is all, I'm outta here...
Old 12-18-06   #44
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

Quote:
Well, well, well, a motherfucker who thinks he know me too well and look "is soo simple to straighten your life".
Fuck you asshole I tried my best to have somewhat of a good life.
But what I get? a fucked up life and the "great discovery" that this world is very fucked up.
"I don't know other members, and don't try to profile them like yo did with Wicked Lady".
I read several post of her to make a good impression about who she is. She doesn't understand or care enough when other people are passing through pain and shity emotions. She doesn't shows no support to them instead she plays on their mysery.
And the episode with apostate only showed that. Good work bitch, if you try to play with me when I'm feeling like shit I'm ripping your head off.
Don't moan about my life? Fuck you asshole you don't know what I passed through, you don't have a fucking clue what depression is.
"It's depressive" - yeah thanks alot now I'm iliterate.
It's depressif because this site didn't have enough characters to say all my name, and it sounds much better this way.

but if you want to be alone don't came into a place where opinions, views and discussion are the primary aspects of that place.
Fuck you asshole, I was alone and didn't help get rid of my depression, it made it worse.
I came here to spit my thoughts and shity feelings and gain some support and understanding to pass over the depression.
I came here to be understood and gain some support form people not to be criticised and quarrel with them.

everyone has to get burned
Most of us are mean for shits and giggles. (Panther 66)
Fuck you if you want to burn somebody burn you mother on the stove.
Don't fucking burn with an emotional unstable person full of posion and rage.

I just hope this person is hard enough to suck it up and keep on here.
You think that this little thing can bring me down? You don't have a fucking clue through what fucking emotions and thinkings I passed through.

You say that burning is good, look I'm fucking burning you assholes right now, you fucking like it?

Yeah we've all been fucked with.
And what the fuck I care about that? If all of you are so assholes to understand another people mysery and show some support.
Good thing I didn't came to this shithole when I still had a strong depression. Cause with the help from you assholes I'll probably flewed out of the window by now.

So yeah fuck you, I don't care about what you think about treating noobs, I believe you should have done it differently.

And this burn was because you motherfucker looked at me too from above.
You don't have a fucking clue about me. This was my rage, you fucking like it?

your pain is so entertaining. i could read this shit all day and think 'goddamn! this jackoff thinks anyone cares?" truth is, im glad you hurt and im glad you tell people. you are what they call a "pussy" and if you think your not check between your legs. you suck, and you're really really good at it.

Old 12-20-06   #45
Depressif touch
Moans in the Night

Yeah, whatever. You are probably right on something around here.
Anywhay everyone isn't in control of who he is.
He's character, he's way of beeing is only the result of what he has passed through in his life(and the way it has changed him).
It wouldn't hurt you to say things a little more gentle, especially when you are talking to an emotionally unstable person who has gone through too much pain.
And by the way, why are you worring so much if I have no dick? don't you know that you can always suck my balls. - I said this because of the rude way you talked to me... I can speak also this way, we can quarrel, but it won't do anyone no good.
Old 12-20-06   #46
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
I've more or less stayed out of this whole thing lately, mostly because of that red text underneath my user name and at request of the modfather.

But I am going to offer you a little more advice, and I really hope you take it to heart. Accept it in the spirit in which it's given, and know that I honestly don't intend to be rude or show any animosity whatsoever.

We are on the internet. Your alleged pain (and I only say alleged because I don't know you) matters next to nothing to 99% of the people here. You need to bear in mind that we are faceless, nameless text on a screen. If you're not capable of accepting that some members of Darkforum are seriously just assholes and will probably never be "gentle" with you, then perhaps this isn't the place for you. You might be happier posting in the Friendship board. It's moderated heavily as such to promote harmony amongst posters.

Oh and ignore Pyrric Dicktory. He and I have been real life friends since high school. He doesn't mean anything by it. He probably doesn't even remember typing that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-20-06   #47
Depressif touch
Moans in the Night

Yeah, thanks for the advice...it was good
I kinda have done some steps in the direction you said from since I came here...
I changed a little my way of viewing these things, and I am now more cool and distance from them...
And yeah I know that some people are assholes and can't be understand it... but I do not know I guess I have an ideal of believing to much in the voice of reason of humans....
My last post was detached, if you could see that... And I also could view good things from Pyric's post...
And I started going to Friendship section and got a big fluffy pillow and a soft and warm hammock
I can see in you writings... the marks from our previous encounter...
I changed enough from then, from the advices I got from this thread. More relaxed, tough, cool and not taking things so personally. So this thread helped and things are better now around here...
And I guess I owe you some apoligies about our first encounter... maybe we started out with the wrong foot...
So I don't know what to say... good beeing here....

I have a question: I usually write to much and it would be better if I wrote less and more to the point?
I don't know it's just many thoughts and ideeas in my head...

And what's with the red writing below your names... moderators have rules not to piss somebody cause he can sew your site if something goes wrong?

And thanks again for the advice. (okay enough thanks for today)
Old 12-20-06   #48
Depressif touch
Moans in the Night

By the way... it is good to know that people still read this.
It was becoming kinda lonely on this thread and I begun on thinkin' that they went away because of the suckey words I wrote.

So everebody in the house that are still reading this thread... say an "Yeahaaiii!!" - it's that Friendhsip forums, they're contagious you know.
And a little comment as short as "ok" wouldn't hurt you either..
Old 12-20-06   #49
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Your post length is fine. I often ramble on when I don't need to.

The red text marking me as a moderator means the game changes a bit for me. I've been here over 6 years. I've been here while the forum changed hands a couple of times, and I've seen some interesting shit go down here. For the entire length of time I've been here, I've been the resident bitch on wheels. It was fun when I was 16, but sometimes it's more fun to cultivate relationships with the people here. They are generally a good group. So they tend to frown upon mods attacking users or flaming them. We're supposed to be setting an example and helping to enforce the rules in our respective boards and encourage traffic.

On that note, pop on over to the Movies and Television board whenever you feel like it. Scope it out, maybe post something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-20-06   #50
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

i am emotionally unstable. its what makes life fun.

Old 12-20-06   #51
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post

Oh and ignore Pyrric Dicktory. He and I have been real life friends since high school. He doesn't mean anything by it. He probably doesn't even remember typing that.

when did you get the idea that we were friends? i dont send you shit for christmas.

im fucking with you

Old 12-21-06   #52
Depressif touch
Moans in the Night

I would enjoy to see some interesting shit that happened around here if you can show me...
You still remained now a little bitchy from the days old gone... but there's no problem you're on the right path... we have the technology, we can rebuild you... and we don't either want to turn you into a too sugarcore noo?
And I'll go right now (oh well... I lied, kinda now) to the Music & Television Board to check it out.
Old 12-21-06   #53
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrric Dicktory View Post
when did you get the idea that we were friends? i dont send you shit for christmas.

im fucking with you
You don't have the capacity to hurt my feelings, Gus. I stopped taking you seriously about... 4 years ago.

Old 12-21-06   #54
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

ok meg

Old 12-22-06   #55
Depressif touch
Moans in the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
The red text marking me as a moderator means the game changes a bit for me. I've been here over 6 years. I've been here while the forum changed hands a couple of times, and I've seen some interesting shit go down here.
You still didn't respond to me what interesting shit have you seen around here... or at least tell me: sorry no can show.

If you wonder why am I asking... it's just me:
I am a curious little creature.

And knowledge is power.
So this way I'll be one step closer to conquering the world..... twice.
Old 01-06-07   #56
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
Quote:
You still didn't respond to me what interesting shit have you seen around here... or at least tell me: sorry no can show.
thats because its her choice as to whether she does, or doesn't.

i'm guessing WL chose "doesn't"
Old 01-07-07   #57
Billah*Bong
Diva's Whipping Boy

Billah*Bong is on a distinguished road
Credits: 15,508
hey touch, how are you, lol, wicked is right, and wyea we are not all bad, lol

im here for ya! in some way shape or form. some pf us can give a fuck...but not to the full extent as all think we should. but hey. we listen

its cool.

your kick ASS!!!!!!! ahhhh