Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page ...I fEeL lIkE bItChInG...
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-06   #61
dk123
Lost Soul
 
dk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Fish Bowl
Posts: 12,443
dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 263,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
I'm not a self proclaimed anything. I say what I want when I want to. I don't care if anyone likes it or not. I've been here way too long to give a rat shit what some retard fat ass goth chick thinks about my online persona. Do I get a charge out of ripping these idiots a new asshole? Hell yeah. But is this my "real life" personality? No. Not to this extent. Internet gives you the freedom to say what you want without bothering with social niceties. In the "real" world, I have just as much disregard for moral, ethical, and social boundaries. I've just learned prudence. Charisma, wit, and charm get you ahead in life. I have those things. I get ahead in life. It's that simple.

And you're wrong about the fitting in part. I don't care about fitting "in". Whatever "in" is. People gravitate to me for that very reason. I've never had to work hard at being part of the crowd or being accepted. If anything, people ususally work to gain MY approval.
<3 WL.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-06   #62
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin
 
Manifesto's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,621
Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
ive always thought of WL like the white chick version of SHAFT.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-06   #63
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,283
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,700
Who you calling white, nigga?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-06   #64
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin
 
Manifesto's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,621
Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
ive seen your skivies.

you are white
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL

Last edited by Manifesto; 12-04-06 at 10:42.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-06   #65
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,438
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,462
White is right.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-06   #66
apostate87
kinda a douche
 
apostate87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: just south of the middle of nowhere
Posts: 785
apostate87 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
... I say what I want when I want to. I don't care if anyone likes it or not.... But is this my "real life" personality? No. Not to this extent. Internet gives you the freedom to say what you want without bothering with social niceties. In the "real" world, I have just as much disregard for moral, ethical, and social boundaries. I've just learned prudence.... I don't care about fitting "in". Whatever "in" is. People gravitate to me for that very reason.
well, when i say we act like we want to be seen, i don't just mean by others but i mean by ourselves too. i mean. i want to see myself in a certain light and i convince myself of that. convincing one's self is always more important than convincing others. you're basically deceiving yourself - forget the negative connotation of the word deceive. i mean it in a good way.

and like u said, we act one way in real life because of prudence and because, to different people, we may want to look like different things. i mean, to lovers we want to look attractive, to colleagues professional, to our children mature and responsible. on the forums we can each be most what we want to be around our perceived equals. fewer limitations... less prudence required.

and yeah, i guess 'fitting in' with 'groups' of people isn't even really necessary to my discussion, so you're right, it doesn't need to be there.
of course, i'm guessing that to some extent you enjoy thinking of yourself as not caring about fitting in... whether or not you admit it here. hmmm... and maybe you really don't, in fact, you probably don't, but that's because you've made yourself into what you wanted to be. the deception's so good and so thorough that you're actually changed. see what i'm getting at? i mean, kids are all basically a lot alike. when they grow up, they diverge differently (for the most part) because each sees themself turning into something different and runs with it.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-06   #67
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,283
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,700
And I think that's a bunch of hippie psychobabble bullshit. Is it so hard to believe I just am what I am? There's no agenda. No self convincing. I just am.

Jesus...
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-06   #68
apostate87
kinda a douche
 
apostate87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: just south of the middle of nowhere
Posts: 785
apostate87 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
And I think that's a bunch of hippie psychobabble bullshit.
actually by my theory you would, and i'm cool w/ that. i <3 u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
Is it so hard to believe I just am what I am? There's no agenda. No self convincing. I just am.
i know we all 'are' something, but what we all 'are' is the same thing: people animals, meat monkeys. our 'agendas' as you call them make us something more. btw agenda doesn't (or shouldn't) have a negative connotation. and it is a good word to describe what i'm talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
Jesus...
jesus indeed
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kendra's journal. Kendra Mayhem 781 09-01-05 01:15
you got another thing coming! Kendra Socialize 170 05-21-05 22:10
What do you feel right know? Kendra Topic Discussions 33 05-18-04 01:14

Recent Threads
What Are you Listening...
03-21-05 07:40
By Cucking Funt
Last post by Sic Simon
2 Hours Ago 21:32
Fuck Snow
1 Day Ago 03:36
Last post by Dark Messiah
2 Hours Ago 21:27
are you gonna eat your...
11-01-17 01:43
Last post by Sic Simon
5 Days Ago 03:45
Things that I'm not...
10-30-05 21:09
Last post by Sic Simon
5 Days Ago 00:51
Science Disproves...
11-01-10 15:38
by Pahu
Last post by Pahu
6 Days Ago 14:34
Hey fr0g
10-20-17 02:49
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 00:24
basic earthling rights
07-17-14 22:08
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 22:11
Where are the tits?
2 Weeks Ago 20:38
Last post by Sic Simon
2 Weeks Ago 21:33
Obama sends a letter.
10-19-17 22:42
Last post by Sic Simon
2 Weeks Ago 14:09
Put your liter of cola...
08-06-17 20:53
Last post by Dark Messiah
3 Weeks Ago 23:09
Online Users: 66
0 members and 66 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 19:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community