Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Are you EVIL?

Old 06-11-06   #41
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

Location: Under your bed with a very sharp knife...and nekkid!
sixxx(sic)six is on a distinguished road
Credits: 395,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darketernal
My kitten wouldn't shut up one night, so I threw him in the toilet and watched him freak out for a minute before I took him out. Is that evil?

TRUE STORY: when I was 4 yrs old I took a week old kitten and smashed its brains out on a wall...it was a game. When I was 11 yrs old I took some unhatched bird eggs and busted them open, and then played with the baby bird fetuses...feti...fetus pluralized...whatever! When I was 17 yrs old I made my highschool sweetheart mad because I watched the garage door of her house squish a cat to death and then I laughed.

All true...

Now, does that make me evil?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-06   #42
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

~G~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,948
My question, more so than the yes or no evil thing, is what compelled you to do those things?
Old 06-11-06   #43
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

Okay...so it deserves more explanation.

When we had kittens when I was a kid I was told not to play with them, so naturally I invented a game of pickin' 'em up by their tails and throwing them around the room. Threw one too hard into a wall.

The birds...well, I was with some friends and we were collecting nests. One of the nests had eggs in it. And when we knocked it down, some of the eggs went crack! Some didn't...those that didn't, my friend wanted to see what was in 'em...so we busted 'em open, and we poked the baby birdies with sticks and stuff.

The cat in the garage door...well, that was just plain fuckin' funny!

Oh, and when I was in highschool, I was eventually banned from Zoology experiments because I always mutilated the animals we were dissecting. It was actually the squid incident that resulted in this ban. I went around everyones table and busted all the ink sacks, which made quite a mess. I thought it was fun!

And did I ever tell you of the time I got drunk and stoned and popped some pills and broke into the morgue on campus with some friends and a police officer? Good times...GOOD TIMES!
Old 06-12-06   #44
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

~G~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,948
Perhaps I don't have the same sense of humor as you do, as I find it disgusting, even if you are just joking around. If you're not, the same thing.
Old 06-15-06   #45
DevelsAngel
Just me...

DevelsAngel
Credits: 5,837
[Originally Posted by Darketernal:
Yeah, I felt pretty bad. Poor little tiny thing was like 7 weeks old, and when he was wet he looked soo pathetic. I felt guilty and at the same time couldn't stop giggling.

In my defense, tho, I threw him in the toilet as a rage outlet because I really wanted to throw him across the street. The little bugger would not shut up for the first two weeks I had him. CONSTANT MEW, MEW, MEW, MEW, MEW, MEW, sleep for 10 minutes, MEW, MEW, MEW repeat until you want to gouge out your own eardrums to get some peace.]

lol lonley.. he is lonley.. but yeah good thing you went with toliet.
Old 06-15-06   #46
DevelsAngel
Just me...

DevelsAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxx(sic)six
TRUE STORY: when I was 4 yrs old I took a week old kitten and smashed its brains out on a wall...it was a game. When I was 11 yrs old I took some unhatched bird eggs and busted them open, and then played with the baby bird fetuses...feti...fetus pluralized...whatever! When I was 17 yrs old I made my highschool sweetheart mad because I watched the garage door of her house squish a cat to death and then I laughed.

All true...

Now, does that make me evil?
OMG!!!!!!
Old 06-15-06   #47
DevelsAngel
Just me...

DevelsAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxx(sic)six
Okay...so it deserves more explanation.

When we had kittens when I was a kid I was told not to play with them, so naturally I invented a game of pickin' 'em up by their tails and throwing them around the room. Threw one too hard into a wall.

The birds...well, I was with some friends and we were collecting nests. One of the nests had eggs in it. And when we knocked it down, some of the eggs went crack! Some didn't...those that didn't, my friend wanted to see what was in 'em...so we busted 'em open, and we poked the baby birdies with sticks and stuff.

The cat in the garage door...well, that was just plain fuckin' funny!

Oh, and when I was in highschool, I was eventually banned from Zoology experiments because I always mutilated the animals we were dissecting. It was actually the squid incident that resulted in this ban. I went around everyones table and busted all the ink sacks, which made quite a mess. I thought it was fun!

And did I ever tell you of the time I got drunk and stoned and popped some pills and broke into the morgue on campus with some friends and a police officer? Good times...GOOD TIMES!
Again OMG that is just disturbing.. you need help.. even if it isn't true you still need help for thinking about it..
Old 06-15-06   #48
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

I don't need help. You're not the first to tell me this. My favorite scenario was with a college professor, who wanted to have a meeting with me because of my story I wrote for his fiction seminar; I walked in and he said, word for word, "I don't want to talk about your story, I want to talk about you." The story was your better than average splatterpunk tale about murder, rape, incest, torture, the eating of a woman's labia...ANYWHO! By the time I graduated college he and I became the best of friends, I took at least 10 of his seminars, and he always loved what nasty and daring and shocking story I had next and even stated in one seminar: "Watch out for this kid! He'll give you nightmares, because he's such a damn good story teller!" But how could this be?

Simply put, I know I'm disturbing, I know I'm shocking, I know my hobbies aren't average, but they're not that out there. Plenty of people love splatterpunk, love exploitation movies, love serial killers, and lament over their own morbid thoughts. It is those who don't recognize that or understand that such interests are truly just that, an interest, that truly need help. I understand this is me...and I'm very content with me. I don't hide it, I tell everyone, and look at me now: 2 degrees, a wonderful girlfriend (who knows the bible line for line no less!), a wonderful family, and all around I'm probably the nicest, funnest, funniest, most loving and optimistic person you'll ever meet. I just might dream of ways to torture you death...like sticking a thermoter (with mercury) up your urethra and shattering it so as to give you a tiny slice of my dementia before letting you die from mercury poisoning. Mmm...yeah!

Saavy?

Last edited by sixxx(sic)six; 06-15-06 at 12:24.
Old 06-17-06   #49
skinless_barbie
~gutter glitter~

skinless_barbie
Credits: 54,785
you need serious counselling
i hope you get mauled to death by a big fucking cat

you're not evil you're retarded.
Old 06-17-06   #50
Zerozkyo
Cheer Up Emo Kids

Zerozkyo is on a distinguished road
Credits: 17,547
Its not evil to be interested in that kind of stuff. We got perfectly 'good' people who study the minds of serial killers, rapists, and all that.

But that thing with the thermometer, I saw that on a movie... fuckn ouch man 0_o

-Jon Stewart