Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Hard science indicates official cause of 9/11 inconclusive.

Old 04-06-06   #101
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyn
hussein is in prison...we're all safe.
No. We are not.

The inept handling of this countries military by the Bush family has kept us from being safe. We will not be safe until we have someone running the military who understands tactics.
In 1991 the United States government had full right backed by the UN to use all force needed to evict Iraq from Kuwait. This could easily be interpreted as cause to completely dismantle the present Iraqi government and install a democratic republic(the biggest mistake the US ALWAYS MAKES!!!) like we are doing now.
The reasons now for going to war are far more vague.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-06   #102
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
Actually my reply had nothing to do with that at all. Note--- I said the shock of the "buildings falling". Nothing more or less

Conspiracy theories are just that and nothing more--- theories. The reality of what happened was that over 3 thousand people were killed through an act of terror directed at our countrymen and responsibility was taken through a televised/video taped confession by Bin Laden. It does not get more clear cut than that.
As I've already pointed out; how can you be certain that the taped confession was not doctored? Or that he was not given an incentive? The bottom-line is that there is highly conspicuous evidence that something happened not covered in the official version of events.
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 04-06-06   #103
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
Quote:
and what happened to the british and romans?
The British are helping us kick some serious ass, and they gave birth to the most modern nations on the planet?

Rome broke up into several smaller ans easier to manage empires, one of which became what we know as western europe and the other the byzantine empire which later became the trukish empire?
Old 04-07-06   #104
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
Quote:
but now the only thing they have power over is god, and that flock is fading, fast.
Last I recalled Catholicism was pretty much the biggest religion on the planet... unlike say the dime store wicca you practice that was invented in the 70s.
Old 04-07-06   #105
theburningbush
Darkness Incarnate

theburningbush is on a distinguished road
Credits: 33,366
Quote:
No. We are not.

The inept handling of this countries military by the Bush family has kept us from being safe. We will not be safe until we have someone running the military who understands tactics.
In 1991 the United States government had full right backed by the UN to use all force needed to evict Iraq from Kuwait. This could easily be interpreted as cause to completely dismantle the present Iraqi government and install a democratic republic(the biggest mistake the US ALWAYS MAKES!!!) like we are doing now.
The reasons now for going to war are far more vague.
whats the biggest mistake installing or not installing said goverment?
Old 04-07-06   #106
theburningbush
Darkness Incarnate

iam late to the party but it sure is a fun one.

everyone seems to infer that our goverment had some role to play in this event based upon the "scientific data", if any of this is true, i find it more likly that the terroist group took the necassary steps to insure that the buildings collapsed the implications of that are kinda scary.

i dont really see a motive for the goveremnt to destroy our assets and kill our people. can you tell me what it is?
Old 04-07-06   #107
Lord-IVD
DM

Lord-IVD is on a distinguished road
Credits: 61,612
*oops*
Old 04-07-06   #108
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
Last I recalled Catholicism was pretty much the biggest religion on the planet... unlike say the dime store wicca you practice that was invented in the 70s.
aren't you cute?

but incorrect, so the baseless attempt at baiting me with this, won't work...wicca may have been created, but it was the late fifties, and technically a spin off from practicioners of the golden dawn and other ceremonial sort of practices...gardner didn't seem to like their methods, the books are rarely under nine dollars and you have to go to either a bookstore, occult store or online to find one, and i'm not wiccan...but many who are interested in it, are constantly whining how hard it is to find reliable, affordable books.

religion as you seem to know it, has only been around for 2000 years...and the roman catholics, even...newer...so don't start bashing religions based on how long they've been around...wicca is growing, the church is not.

research religion, today...try it, just do a search and you'll see that the vatican along with many other book religions are experiencing a drop in numbers...it may have been the largest religion at one time...but not anymore, people are looking to other methods for their spirituality.

or like the rest of your arguements are you going to continue on with your perceived know it all correctedness turning to baits and sarcasm to make your points, rather than back it up with anything, actually depicting you are correct in your...baiting?

show me some facts...that it's still the ruling religion...

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_tren.htm

they don't discuss any of the earth religions, but even those who believe in god are turning away from churches...

"As Americans continue the ancient quest for the meaning of life, Pagan and Mystical religions are experiencing a resurgence. It has been called the fastest growing religion in the West. Most Pagan religions/traditions are a blend of non-Abrahamic, ecstatic, and esoteric religions of Europe and indigenous cultures from around the world. They accept and encourage personal growth and beliefs and are concerned about religious institutionalization. Paganism is often called Neo-Paganism to emphasize the blending of ancient religions with modern ideas."

http://members.tripod.com/~TaraMiller/pagan.html

the roman catholic church is so concerned it's training exorcists enmass to help combat the declining numbers, blaming it all on the devil...

http://www.theallineed.com/news/0502/173193.htm

"It has nothing to do with the president, it has to do with you dishonoring the people that die so that you can sit here and continue to dishonor them."

Ah, but it's more honorable to sit around and find comfort in their deaths, stuck in foreign countries for a place america will never own...while their families are left husbandless, wifeless, sonless or daughterless?

wanting the soldiers home is not dishonoring him, despite your zealous instinct to make me out the evil one here...they're men and women with the same needs desires and wants that you sit around enjoying, just as i do...

however; have you done anything for them recently, have you said hi, did anything to cheer their moral, even send them nudie?

how do you know they want to be worlds away dying for people who won't give them the time of day, even the "army" they're training to protect their own country rarely cooperate...adding more difficulties to what our soldiers are having to deal with over there...it's not a cake walk waiting for the person you helped yesterday to shoot you today, but you're the expert.

when was the last time you spoke to someone over there and offered them anything besides waiting for them to die, just so you can call a person who'd rather honor them alive, dishonorable...i love them and respect the job they signed up to do, but dying for another nation...i was under the impression our military was to protect america?

if you find their deaths so glorious, so...wonderful, why not join the army and see how glorious it is to die far away from anyone who loves them, for your illustrious government who provides for them crappy equipment to fight a war?

or do you really believe they'd rather die alone than celebrate life with people who care about them?

they're doing their job, what's your reason for being so eager to hate?

it's not a world war, it's a bush war, and i still don't see how any of it's practical, or does bush really believe that our soldiers dying is the only way he'll ever hold...the middle east?

i can't wait until his presidency is up, maybe then america can be american again, and our soldiers can be welcomed with hugs and kisses, not hate and an eagerness for their death.

Last edited by Jordyn; 04-07-06 at 11:46.
Old 04-07-06   #109
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,344
I talk to veterans every single day. They've changed the way I think of War, and this war in particular (not to mention life in general). I never once claimed that any death was "glorious" and "wonderful". I find it amusing how you constantly insult my arguing style, but feel no qualms about putting words in my mouth. The death of anyone is a horrible thing, especially of someone doing a civil service. But we currently have an all volunteer army, which is one of the things that makes it as effective as it is. When kids sign up to be in the armed forces, they are taking the risk that they will see combat and they will die. Its a price they are willing to pay, no matter what their personal reasons are. I don't pity any soldier who dies in combat, I don't blame it on any one but the soldier in question. Pity is reserved for people I don't respect (such as yourself), and every soldier in the US Armed Forces knows the job they are doing and the risks associated with it.

HOWEVER. Whether you agree with the reasons for war or not, if you think Iraqis and the world in general were better off with Saddam in power, you're an even bigger moron than I thought. And if you think that we could pull out now and everything would be A-OK, you're ignorant bordering on mentally handicapped. If we leave Iraq now, it will be a nation ran by terrorists, it will be a haven for them, and it will seriously endanger Americans everywhere. This war isn't a war for the Iraqi people, it isn't a war for oil, it isnt a war for national security, it isnt a war for stability in the middle east... its a war for ALL of those things combined. And though I may wish we'd never gotten involved in the first place, we ARE now and the only logical course is to see it through to completion, or we wont only be hated by the rest of the world as people who start senseless wars, we'll be hated as people who start senseless wars, then bail at the first sign of difficulty.

We are 3 years into this conflict. Compare the numbers of casualties we have to what we had 3 years into Vietnam. This is a difficult fight, but its one that can be won. If only the people of this ignorant fucking nation could realize it.

Old 04-07-06   #110
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by theburningbush
whats the biggest mistake installing or not installing said goverment?
They need to install a federal republic.... not a democratic republic... there is a difference....

S.O.D.

Old 04-07-06   #111
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
This is a difficult fight, but its one that can be won. If only the people of this ignorant fucking nation could realize it.
keep telling yourself that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
I talk to veterans every single day. They've changed the way I think of War, and this war in particular (not to mention life in general). I never once claimed that any death was "glorious" and "wonderful". I find it amusing how you constantly insult my arguing style, but feel no qualms about putting words in my mouth. The death of anyone is a horrible thing, especially of someone doing a civil service. But we currently have an all volunteer army, which is one of the things that makes it as effective as it is. When kids sign up to be in the armed forces, they are taking the risk that they will see combat and they will die. Its a price they are willing to pay, no matter what their personal reasons are. I don't pity any soldier who dies in combat, I don't blame it on any one but the soldier in question. Pity is reserved for people I don't respect (such as yourself), and every soldier in the US Armed Forces knows the job they are doing and the risks associated with it.
my feelings are crushed...

Quote:
HOWEVER. Whether you agree with the reasons for war or not, if you think Iraqis and the world in general were better off with Saddam in power, you're an even bigger moron than I thought. And if you think that we could pull out now and everything would be A-OK, you're ignorant bordering on mentally handicapped. If we leave Iraq now, it will be a nation ran by terrorists, it will be a haven for them, and it will seriously endanger Americans everywhere. This war isn't a war for the Iraqi people, it isn't a war for oil, it isnt a war for national security, it isnt a war for stability in the middle east... its a war for ALL of those things combined. And though I may wish we'd never gotten involved in the first place, we ARE now and the only logical course is to see it through to completion, or we wont only be hated by the rest of the world as people who start senseless wars, we'll be hated as people who start senseless wars, then bail at the first sign of difficulty.
america has been there, done that...

Quote:
We are 3 years into this conflict. Compare the numbers of casualties we have to what we had 3 years into Vietnam. This is a difficult fight, but its one that can be won. If only the people of this ignorant fucking nation could realize it.
Hussein has been removed, why do we still need a strong military presence there, keeping the people who according to those who support this action, are eager to take over for themselves...what is bush really fighting for?

why not focus more on afghanistan, isn't that where the terrorists are hanging out, on the mountain border with pakistan...what terrorists are in iraq, except those who want america out of there?

Last edited by Jordyn; 04-07-06 at 18:03.
Old 04-07-06   #112
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Quote:
They need to install a federal republic.... not a democratic republic... there is a difference....
how can people humanely install anything the people do not want?
Old 04-07-06   #113
theburningbush
Darkness Incarnate

one thing we need to rember is that our soliders are fighting for are rights of freedom. the people whom speak out about the war and the current adminstration are excersizing those rights to call them UnAmerican for doing so is an insult to the soliders. On the other hand people whom attack the actions of our soliders need to shut the hell up see John Kerry we are fighting an fing war.

Frog Iam with you it would be a complete travisty to pull out now. In fact pulling out now would leave the country worse off then when Saddam was in power.

I dont think we can win the war though, we dont have the guts to do what is necassary. We are trying to rapidly evolve the country to a form of Democracy to really make this work you have to kill off the species that are not evolving, natural selection and all, which means systimatic annilhation of the insurgents. it seems that are hands are tied and we cant do this
Old 04-10-06   #114
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek

Shadowborn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 239,493
Our hands are tied because everytime a general in charge of the Iraqi theatre has asked for more troops to do the job, he's been retired and replaced. This is what happens when you make the generals answer to suits that have never seen war action in their lives; if a military man can't do it according to the suit's projected war simulation, he's out of there.

I feel this way on DF...a lot.