Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Why hate that which birthed--

Old 03-31-06   #141
Arcole
Frozen Horror

Arcole is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady
But why did you ask in the first place? You asked a silly and baiting question for no reason?
It wasn't a silly question.
It was a question come from a comment of theburningbush who said that inmigrants had to adapt to your culture.
I wondered what culture was he talking about.
And after your answers... lol
... well it's ok, nevermind.

In the other hand Billy, call me communist, you'll keep on being wrong. One more time.

And after all, I am not who used verbal violence. So if it is violence what you use whenever you want as you show here time after time, I don't know... it's a thing to meditate.

Well guys, see ya.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-06   #142
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,266
Well that was a smug-ass post.

Though I'd say we defined north american culture pretty well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-31-06   #143
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,452
he hates money, and capitolism, he meditates and his Government takes more than half his shit and he doesnt mind. And he says im "off" when I call him a communist? I think he just asnt taken a leap toward embracing the label yet.
Old 03-31-06   #144
Qoji
Dark Q

Qoji is on a distinguished road
Credits: 79,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
No. Because the Berlin Wall wasn't on the list you just asked me about.
Then how are you rationalizing this? We had the Berlin wall, now we don't. We have violence...what makes violence different from the Berlin wall that it could not also go the same way in the future?
Old 03-31-06   #145
theburningbush
Darkness Incarnate

theburningbush is on a distinguished road
Credits: 33,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcole
It wasn't a silly question.
It was a question come from a comment of theburningbush who said that inmigrants had to adapt to your culture.
I wondered what culture was he talking about.
And after your answers... lol
... well it's ok, nevermind.

In the other hand Billy, call me communist, you'll keep on being wrong. One more time.

And after all, I am not who used verbal violence. So if it is violence what you use whenever you want as you show here time after time, I don't know... it's a thing to meditate.

Well guys, see ya.
read the bill of rights and then read the constitution that will set the frame work of what the general north-"AMERICAN" culture is. then there is a whole mess of subset culturres that share diffrent morals that exist under the umbrella of those doctrines, pieces of paper and mind sets, that allow them to exist in harmony because the overlall "American" culture as established by these documents is one of exceptance as long as the subset culture honnors the the broader culture of our nation. This sets us appart from all other nations, come here play by the rules, pay your taxes and pledge allegines to our country and you can go home worship whom ever you want and say what ever you want.

question for you could a board like this even exist in your country or would the goverment shut it down? I assume you are here largly to speak out about somthing say anything with out the fear of consequence because you are so supressed in your homeland.
Old 03-31-06   #146
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qoji
Then how are you rationalizing this? We had the Berlin wall, now we don't. We have violence...what makes violence different from the Berlin wall that it could not also go the same way in the future?
I don't have the energy to answer a question so stupid. Thats like saying "We had Ford Pintos, now we don't! What makes violence different from the Ford Pinto that it could not also go the same way in the future?" Its two completely different things.

Old 03-31-06   #147
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
Quote:
The Berlin Wall is a structure, violence is human nature. Comparing the two is like comparing a monkey to a rock.

Structures can be demolished, human nature cannot.

S.O.D.

Old 04-01-06   #148
Qoji
Dark Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
I don't have the energy to answer a question so stupid. Thats like saying "We had Ford Pintos, now we don't! What makes violence different from the Ford Pinto that it could not also go the same way in the future?" Its two completely different things.
Well lets follow the logic so far:

Quote:
So...the fact that these events are taking place now means that they will always take place....is that what you're saying?

thefrOg:
Yes.

Is there some other factor that you failed to mention about violence that makes it permanent?
Old 04-01-06   #149
Qoji
Dark Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
The Berlin Wall is a structure, violence is human nature. Comparing the two is like comparing a monkey to a rock.

Structures can be demolished, human nature cannot.
Humans are structures too, and they can be demolished.
Old 04-01-06   #150
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Humans are structures too, and they can be demolished.
Yes. But only through violence. You can kill a human but not human nature. It is that simple. You are making things complicated in order to give your argument sense. Violence will ALWAYS be with us in varying degrees.

S.O.D.

Old 04-01-06   #151
Qoji
Dark Q

Quote:
Yes. But only through violence. You can kill a human but not human nature. It is that simple. You are making things complicated in order to give your argument sense. Violence will ALWAYS be with us in varying degrees.
You can kill human nature if you kill all humans.
Old 04-01-06   #152
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
You can kill human nature if you kill all humans.
That would still not end violence. Now would it? You would still have animals killing each other, nature destroying huge swathes of land, amongst many other factors.

You seem to think that there is a rainbow somewhere at the end when there is not.

S.O.D.

Old 04-01-06   #153
Qoji
Dark Q

Quote:
That would still not end violence. Now would it? You would still have animals killing each other, nature destroying huge swathes of land, amongst many other factors.

You seem to think that there is a rainbow somewhere at the end when there is not.
I thought we were talking about human violence. If not, then....you may be right, you may not.
Old 04-01-06   #154
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Human violence was what we are talking about yes. But the argument was started based on the premise of just violence itself.

Of course you can end all human violence by ending humanity but that is a mute point and not worth discussing because if we do not exist who really cares.

S.O.D.

Old 04-01-06   #155
Qoji
Dark Q

Quote:
Human violence was what we are talking about yes. But the argument was started based on the premise of just violence itself.
...huh?....where?
Old 04-01-06   #156
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

In another thread. No need to drag it on. This argument is stale, old, and foregone. The fact remains. Violence exists and it always shall irregardless of what I like to term, Paradisical Idealism.

S.O.D.

Old 04-01-06   #157
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Its "moot" point Dyshade, not "mute".

And he's right. Its like saying that you can stop humans from wanting to breed. Maybe in some crazy science fictional way its possible, but its not going to happen.

Old 04-03-06   #158
Qoji
Dark Q

Quote:
In another thread. No need to drag it on. This argument is stale, old, and foregone. The fact remains. Violence exists and it always shall irregardless of what I like to term, Paradisical Idealism.
LOL I like these: "This argument should end now, but before it does I'll take one last shot at winning it."

You and fr0g need to take some of your own advice:
Quote:
Firstly, nothing is impossible.
Old 04-03-06   #159
theburningbush
Darkness Incarnate

theburningbush is on a distinguished road
Credits: 33,266
define violence.

Dyshade can nature actual commit a violent act? If it can it must be aware of what it is doing, and wouldnt that change some perceptions?
If of course it has no knowledge of the act then it cannot be violence. Violence like many other human actions and responses is in the eye of the beholder, or individual(s) sitting in judgement.
Old 04-03-06   #160
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Quote:
LOL I like these: "This argument should end now, but before it does I'll take one last shot at winning it."

You and fr0g need to take some of your own advice:
And you need to stop being a stupid idealist and focus on solving problems that something can actually be done about.