Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Bush backed into a corner... and he did it to himself. Again.

Old 03-15-06   #41
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyn
why do you persist that anyone that has a lack of faith in bush and his cabinet's ability to keep america safe and question his relations with arabians versus the care he seems to have for america's working class; as being racist, muslim haters...who played the muslim card first?
I think Bush is one of the worst president's we've ever been unlucky enough to have, so don't play that card. I just think that in this case the racism is apparent. Its not one of my... "techniques"... its common sense.

Ports owned by peaceful white ally (Britain) - Everything is fine.
Ports sold to peaceful Muslim ally (UAE) - Everyone goes crazy.

As for terrorists sneaking into the country via the UAE... how? The same paperwork is still required from them, the same passports and visa's that anyone needs to be in the country, whether they be port owners or not. They wouldn't handle any of the SECURITY, they would simply handle the business end of the ports dealings.

Its like talking to a brick wall. See, I can understand your side of the argument: "They're arab, we think arabs are bad now, they must be bad, or have the possibility of turning bad". But I think to foster better relations with Arab and Muslim nations, we can't be turning them away simply because of who they are, when we have previously allowed other foreign allies to hold the same positions. It makes us look hypocritical. Please tell me you at least understand where I'm coming from so I can leave this dead horse alone and get on with my life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-06   #42
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
I think Bush is one of the worst president's we've ever been unlucky enough to have, so don't play that card. I just think that in this case the racism is apparent. Its not one of my... "techniques"... its common sense.

Ports owned by peaceful white ally (Britain) - Everything is fine.
Ports sold to peaceful Muslim ally (UAE) - Everyone goes crazy.
than why was america selling it, and not britian?

Quote:
As for terrorists sneaking into the country via the UAE... how? The same paperwork is still required from them, the same passports and visa's that anyone needs to be in the country, whether they be port owners or not. They wouldn't handle any of the SECURITY, they would simply handle the business end of the ports dealings.
so all the people working on the ships that have stopped in various ports around the world would have a legitimate passport, searched as thoroughly as anyone bording an airplane, and every crate would be opened and searched as they do from cargo arriving in from known drug countries?

Quote:
Its like talking to a brick wall. See, I can understand your side of the argument: "They're arab, we think arabs are bad now, they must be bad, or have the possibility of turning bad". But I think to foster better relations with Arab and Muslim nations, we can't be turning them away simply because of who they are, when we have previously allowed other foreign allies to hold the same positions. It makes us look hypocritical. Please tell me you at least understand where I'm coming from so I can leave this dead horse alone and get on with my life.
not all arabian businessmen are muslim...i understand your belief that we need foreign businessmen to keep our economy going...lord knows our government isn't doing a good job...and i personally find it pathetic that america is left to flounder for itself while bush who's stirred a hatred in america for anything foreign acts suprised that almost no one in america wanted to give a foreign business an opportunity to control even more of america...how much would america make in the deal versus how much the foreign businessmen would be placing in their pocket?

i just find it silly that you're trying to play it as a race card when you know very well my opinions on sealing american borders from most of the world...and only allowing in those foreign companies who have went through a strigent background check...eliminating all emigrants that do not have a valid reason moving to the states...while keeping an even trade with foreign investers...i don't care what color, crede or religion a person is...and it's your ignorance about my concerns that go beyond arabian businessmen thinking it's racism...it'd be closer to nationalism...but i'm not so proud of america...i just think it needs a bit more attention than it's receiving and those representing her interests care more for other nations, their oils and money...than assuring that americans are more than terrorized by the idea that terrorists are creeping in everywhere.

i do not like the fact that america buys more foreign goods then sells to our "allies" I don't like the fact that being an immigrant, even if illegal they have more rights and an easier time to get free medical assistance from our government than the average american family, i don't like that america has embedded itself so deeply into the world economy that we can't survive without foreign assistance...and most definitly despise the fact that america is being torn apart from the inside because our current government cares more for taking care of our allies and third world countries than their own people who keep them well paid and in power...while going broke and wondering if they'll have a job next year.

unless being rich is a racial affiliation, you are wrong about that assessment and my concern for the opportunities this deal would have offered rich arabian business men versus what america could be losing...

i suppose you never lost a job because it was shippped overseas including the affordable healthcare that came with it, maybe you wouldn't be so eager to jump into giving more of america to help the rich get richer while the poor get...sick and are left homeless and jobless.
Old 03-15-06   #43
Jordyn
paraphiliac

..oh, and religion isn't racial either...
Old 03-15-06   #44
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,342
I'm done, I can't talk to isolationists, it makes my blood boil.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-06   #45
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Quote:

understandable...
Old 03-15-06   #46
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,462
Quote:
Globalism is bullshit too..