Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Real World

Old 12-20-04   #841
Fellik
UncleTiggs kid

Fellik is on a distinguished road
Credits: 4,528
ooc: can i be given a basis of where you are so i know whee i can start?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-04   #842
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
OCC: Anywhere you wanna Just join in wherever you like.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-20-04   #843
Fellik
UncleTiggs kid

ooc:but where are you? this "battle"?

Last edited by Fellik; 12-20-04 at 17:29. Reason: for got ooc:
Old 12-20-04   #844
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

OCC: Yeah, come on doll, join in then. Its fine if you do, honestly it is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-20-04   #845
Fellik
UncleTiggs kid

OOC:i have absolutly no idea how to reply to that but i'm not a "doll" so dont call me that
Old 12-20-04   #846
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

It was just a figure of speach... Why is doll like... Offensive in some states? Oh well, instead of trashing this thread, go to OOC in this forum. Ta.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 12-20-04   #847
Fellik
UncleTiggs kid

well i'm not used to the word doll . i'm sry i'm in sort of a bad mood today...but i've never heard doll used as a figure of speach.
Old 12-20-04   #848
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,351
*Sano watched as his love charged as the two female vampires "I love a girl who can kick ass" They both got into defensive postions getting ready for lenina and her blade. Alucards eyes quickly went from his enemy Sanosuke to his girls*

Three cute vampires about to fight to the death and me with out one of those video cameras your people have made.....I would let this go on normally but I need my girls not to mutaliated sano you understand

*A portal opened up near Thorn and ryane and thier bodies were sucked into the swirling black vortex that not doubtibly lead to the eternal prison. the shadowey form that was alucard dropped to the floor. Soon the shadow that surrounded the lifeless corpse disapated and a body was seen on the floor.

The swirling portal closed and Sano was left alone with Lenina who still had a bit of shock on her face not expecting what just happened. Sanos just stood and studied her for a moment, to him alot of time had passed since he had last seen her but now he was reunited with his love*

So have you missed me my sweet
Old 12-21-04   #849
Fellik
UncleTiggs kid

*hearing a noise on a roof walking by he run's upwords hoping to find the couse of the noise* OOC: takes him 5 minutes to get up the stiars to the roof.

Last edited by Fellik; 12-21-04 at 01:30. Reason: time thing was acting wired
Old 12-21-04   #850
Fellik
UncleTiggs kid

caricter desriptsion: male very lightly tanned 5"6 wearing black boots, a black treanch coat, a black shirt and black pants, a raipier. current job: hydrologist/geologist. profeciant in: dark arcane arts (mainly in sight spells) , geology, hydrology, fire magic (only slightly to make a fire when camping or something like that), artistry ( with charcols) , fencing (slightly below master level). age: 36. curses: is a werecat (halfcat form).
Old 12-21-04   #851
Fellik
UncleTiggs kid

caricter desriptsion: male very lightly tanned 5"6 wearing black boots, a black treanch coat, a black shirt and black pants, a raipier. current job: hydrologist/geologist. profeciant in: dark arcane arts (mainly in sight spells) , geology, hydrology, fire magic (only slightly to make a fire when camping or something like that), artistry ( with charcols) , fencing (slightly below master level). age: 36. curses: is a werecat (halfcat form).
Old 01-06-05   #852
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

(well its been over 10 days so I am gunna move this along alittle)

*It had been several hours since sanosukes return to this world and daylight had struck the land bathing it in the dark grey glow of the winter sky. Tired and exhuasted Both Lenina and Sano had forgone waiting the arival of this new presents and retreated back to his apartment.

The normally neat and tidy Sano did not care of being neat at the moment for as soon as he got home he began to strip from the rags that covered his body and let them fall to the ground with out even looking back. Lenina just stood there in a bit of shock at his exibitionism and let him enter the shower with out a word. She could clearly see something had changed in him ether that or his activities had completly exhausted him, she could only guess how long he had been in his little dimenson dude to his longer hair and more defined body

In the shower Sano was amazed at how good a real shower felt agian, though he also noticed dried dirt and blood pouring into the water and running down the drian "Fuck its soo much...I must have over done it" the fiften minute shower felt wonderful and finally relaxed his aching body

When he got out if the shower he looked in the mirror and saw himself, he hated all the symboles on his body, he felt like a skin head or a punk but brushed off the feeling knowing they were needed.... When he came out of the bathroom he saw Lenina on the couch, he walked over with a towel wraped around his waist and picked her up from he seat just hugging her*
Old 02-02-05   #853
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*He had been driving around the city for some time now on his brand new F124 hellcat, which he had bought for himself as a small christmas gift, he liked the feel of the power of it but it felt nothing like his older bikes which he had collected over the years, but alteat if he drove this around he would finally be able to send his older bikes to get some much needed matnace.

He had felt very strange these past few weeks, nothing big had gone on people had stood in the shadows and even his friends seemed to be avioding him lately. In a way Sano enjoyed this quite time it was much nicer then the constant fighting and struggeling throughout the past years. But still a nice little job or something would releve some backed up tention that had built up inside of him.

Starring at the asphalt as it speed by underneth him he swerved in and out of traffic like he was some kind of profesional driver, there was not much to dodge anyway at 12:30 in the snowy city. It was not untill he heard a ringing that he had even come to attention agian."Who the fuck would be calling me like this" He then tapped his helmet and his earpiece came on.*

Who is it
Hey Sanosuke its me Sidewhinder
Its been a while....what are you calling about
I was wondering if you could come over real quick so we could decuss some business
Your still in west side right....I guess I could be there in twenty or so minutes

*With that his earpiece went dead and his phone went dead. Joseph or known to most as sidewhinder was an old acquatance back from the 70's. Unlike most of his associts Joey was mortal through and through and was not long for this world, and as so he stood mostly to himself and several small business venturer that were meant to keep him comfortable till his time was up.
Sanosuke actually like him mainly cause he knew it was always more of a social call then a job that needed to be done. So there were really no second thoughs of driving to the westside to visit him, and so driving like the mad man he was he continued to drive recklessly in the dimmly lighted streets*