Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Blue Dragon Inn

Old 03-06-02   #301
Elizabita
Mortaly Wounded

Elizabita
Credits: 9,585
Name: Gwenivive
Race: Elf
Magical Ability: Ability to heal
Element: Air
Magical Weapon/Charm: Small amulet wich contains all the power of the underworld
Description: Although there was once a time that I was a feirce fighter my battle skills are weak and for this reson I have traveled with Janos for the past decade and although I am much younger than him(a mear 10 I have grown to love him. I am an exiled princess from where I come, exiled for the reson that I turned to the darkside once but now I once again am fighting alongside the good when I can. I know many magic spells but am afraid to use them at all.
-From the spell of doom

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Elizabita; 03-06-02 at 07:02.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-02   #302
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Sic Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 311,641
Quote:
Originally posted by Morhdian
Name
Janos Midren
Age 173921
Race
Humanoid
Armour
Forged by a race far older then documented time. Augments his magical abilities. And absorbs magic used against him. Made of a metal lost to the universes for ages stronger then diamond ten fold yet light as a feather
Weapons
Drakneack a acient blade holding a warp deamon inside it. Capable of rending apart the very fabric of ones being. And a gauntlet capable of hurling anti-matter. and also capable of crushing almost any thing.
Speacial abilities
Ability to fly do to armours augmention powers. Inhumanly strong (tanks are like tennis balls) And endurance and agility unacheavable without outside intervention.
Description
7'8" 489pounds. Ice blue eyes. In a suit of gigantic armour that belaise his agility. Shimmering blue wings of energy flow from his back. Human features. Looks about 29 years of age. A scar on his right cheeck. Long silvery hair that shimmers in the light.
mosSy should make you roll for all that shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-06-02   #303
mosSy
Fishmmmms

mosSy
Credits: 6,030
yeah, honestly that's too damn much. if you want all that stuff, join me on a quest.

, version 2.

Soll das einzige Ding das notwendig ist für den Triumph des Übels für gute Männer nichts. für was ist ein Mann der sagt er hat Glauben aber keine Urkunden machen?--Don't even bother trying to translate that, it doesn't make sense. It just looks cool and mysterious. I know, it is pretty damn sweet, isn't it?

Old 03-06-02   #304
Morhdian
Face in the Mist

Morhdian
Credits: 510
The item's i dawn are rewards for survices rendered and battles won. I wear them in pride. My past conflicts and battles are renowened in my universe. (This is a rpg character i created and culture in a past chat room. I hope this justifies his equipment and atributes) My blade and armour most of which are preacious to me.
Old 03-06-02   #305
Morhdian
Face in the Mist

Morhdian
As for Gwenivive she is a close friend from past adventures and a dear compainion to me. I take her under my wing and vow to protect her with my life.
Old 03-06-02   #306
mosSy
Fishmmmms

mosSy
Quote:
Originally posted by Morhdian
(This is a rpg character i created and culture in a past chat room. I hope this justifies his equipment and atributes)
this isn't the same chat room. we all have to start out at the same level. i could say the same thing, too. no way to prove it.

, version 2.

Soll das einzige Ding das notwendig ist für den Triumph des Übels für gute Männer nichts. für was ist ein Mann der sagt er hat Glauben aber keine Urkunden machen?--Don't even bother trying to translate that, it doesn't make sense. It just looks cool and mysterious. I know, it is pretty damn sweet, isn't it?

Old 03-06-02   #307
Morhdian
Face in the Mist

Morhdian
fine then may i use a character from a book who relates to me?
Old 03-11-02   #308
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

What book eh? No dargonlance novels or anything like that, player's handbook at most, maybe the monster's manual, tell me which one and I'll start you out.

Old 03-11-02   #309
Elizabita
Mortaly Wounded

Elizabita
Credits: 9,585
is my characture all right?
-From the spell of doom

Old 03-11-02   #310
Morhdian
Face in the Mist

Morhdian
Would a Forgotten Realms character be okay with you?
Old 04-17-02   #311
mosSy
Fishmmmms

mosSy
ok, i'm feeling that i should unstick this...the last time anyone actually RP'ed in here was months ago, and i've been the first in over a month just to post in it. since Sik Simon isn't likely to be on here as often, there's no one who would really want to DM...i'll leave it open as an archive though if you want to read through it for some reason.

, version 2.

Old 01-04-04   #312
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

We is space peepull

Old 01-04-04   #313
Lord-IVD
DM

Lord-IVD is on a distinguished road
Credits: 61,492
INCOMEING TRANSMITION:
DATA STRING :

TARGET STATS AS FOLLOWS :

Name : Lord-IVD
Element : Fire
Race : Unknown
Weapon of Choice : Lord-IVD Is known to have many weapons in his Rattarian arsenal ,One of the most feared is RPR ( Reaper) Lord -IVD's Bolo Mark XXIV..
Spell Of Choice : Lord-IVD Has mastered many forms of Illusions.
Description : Lord-IVD of Rattaria is human in aperance yet has many abilitys beyond that of known human spieces . His Rattarian Empire seems as large as it is mysterious having no central core in any one phyisical location ,It is beleved that Rattaria is a Multi-Dimentional Realm due to it's extreams in locations,citicens, and technologys ..

It is known that Lord-IVD is just and has a strong code of personal ethics .
Unless Personal involved Lord-IVD usualy acts through his minions who do his bidngs for the honor of Rattaria and the love of their great leader .Leaveing his free to explore and enlarge the holdings of Rattaria.
Old 01-04-04   #314
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Welcome to the blue dragon inn Lord IVD, I assume you come here in search of adventure and treasure, so let me point you in a direction to a suitable destination. In search of demon's treasure? Would you like to speak to the oracle? Or maybe you want something more...

Old 01-17-04   #315
Lord-IVD
DM

Self's arrival here most likely hearald's an end to this thread as self is usealy the last word..on any topic .good luck ..looks to the sky awaiting the devices of the great end that follow the self ...
Old 01-18-04   #316
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

you 199 posts

Old 01-19-04   #317
Lord-IVD
DM

Oh look post 200 YES!!! er ..well its like this see when ol self here gets to a post it dies soon ...last word as in if ya took a count out of 200 around 25 are the last post on a given thread ....
Old 01-19-04   #318
Lord-IVD
DM

Heh heh some of us say alot when we say a little ...yes...Self's been here but isnt here to use forum as a chat site thus racking up 10 + post aday !....Don be messen wi the self Sim ..

Self is Poisonous ..... realy...

self is ....bad JUJU !! .....Self has a disclaimer !!!!! So ya best be keepin Ol'IVD or yer good list !!! but self though self might pop in an out of yer game hell its got 300 replies ..