Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Multiple Orgasms

Old 08-31-03   #41
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

*Tizzie* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,832
*grin* could i have some of that shampoo anyway just for fun?

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-03   #42
Jasen
Repent my children

Jasen is on a distinguished road
Credits: 6,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Ninjet
I am not postive on this, but I am pretty sure that for a guy, an orgasm is an orgasm, period. It's not like for a girl where there are the building up ones or big kaboom ones. I mean, if a guy goes without for a while, sure, he'll have a "big one", but it's not like that of a women's. It's just that more semen is bulit up, it doesn't effect the plesure of the orgasam.
Wrong my dear. We do indeed have different levels of orgasmic pleasure. We can have little that-was-nice orgasms, and huge holy-shit orgasms, and anything inbetween.
Now, while the amount of semen we have built up does not really affect the pleasure factor, the timeframe can make a difference. I.E. not having any for a while definitely makes them feel better, oddly.
Also, although we don't have small ones that build up into a large one, the end resulting orgasm will be better if we take our time getting there, tease ourselves if you will.
The problem with multiple orgasms for guys is a physical one. When we orgasm, the structure that blocks off the veins to make our dicks swell is signalled to release the gates and let the blood out. Sometimes some of us will get lucky and this signal doesn't get through, or is delayed or whatnot and we'll be able to keep going.
Also, unlike women, our first orgasm is the best for us. If we have one after that, it will not be quite as good. Even a second session will not result in quite as good a climax as the first. Unless we space them out by a couple hours.
I have had more than one orgasm before without going limp inbetween. Once, by pure luck/accident while having sex, and twice after that while getting oral. My girlfriend had a gift, and could get me twice easily if she wanted to without stopping at all.
(*drools* god, I miss those days... )
Being good at giving head is probably the easiest way to get this done, if you really want to see him do it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-03-03   #43
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

icp 4ever in me is on a distinguished road
Credits: 49,938
why does tha poor girlie in da dirt in your sig have a lip ring but no socks?Couldnt she afford socks before her lip ring???

Old 09-07-03   #44
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

*Tizzie* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,832
i have a tongue ring but no socks. i like my tongue ring more than socks, to tell you the truth

Old 09-14-03   #45
Shattered Dream
Rev up your Harley

Shattered Dream will become famous soon enough
Credits: 46,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy shy
ok for the ladies that have to fake there orgasims. try the orgasimic shampoo! that always works for the women on tv.
those ads really piss me off!
Old 09-14-03   #46
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shattered Dream
those ads really piss me off!

i so agree hehehehe.
Old 09-17-03   #47
silverflame
a strange little lesbian

silverflame is on a distinguished road
Credits: 87,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tizzie*
i have a tongue ring but no socks. i like my tongue ring more than socks, to tell you the truth
your tongue ring is sexxy
Old 09-19-03   #48
*WeIrDGiRl*
Anti-U

*WeIrDGiRl*
Credits: 21,447
icp that was so off topic, but a nice extra
i'd like to give my opinion about the orgasms, but i'm afraid i'm not very sober...i'm gonna try anyway
judging by my experience, a guy is a lot harder to please, what i mean by that is that it takes him longer to get his orgasm, no matter how good the blow job or sex is, it'll take him a while, and girls yeah well i'm actually quite easy, i mean if the person isn't a complete bonehead..but that's just personal, and i somehow have the feeling that the male and female orgasm just don't variate that much, i mean it's all basically the same, you're horny, you get wet/get an erection, you enjoy the moment, it builds up u enjoy more and more, it gets more intense untill it explodes...but maybe this was ehm too detailed
anyway i think it's great to stop right before the explosion (self-control) and wait 10 seconds, and start over and the orgasm is just sooo much better, but maybe that's ony with girls, i don't have a penis so i can't judge, though i'd like to try it out once...
argh nevermind i think i'm gonna regret what i said tomorrow, besides the hangover i'm gonna have made a complete fool of myself

And i just wanna stand outside
And know that this is right
And this is true and i will not
Fade into,fade into the night
Standing here in the dark

Old 09-20-03   #49
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

Location: Hit my sig link and see RavenBlack City for yourself.
Seph is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,861
Building up and slowing down or stopping for a few secs, then building up again, eventually makes me cum - shoot and have an orgasm, but it is different to normal, it isn't concentrated in the actual ejaculation - but, I can keep going without having to stop for awhile. Allows for multiple orgasms and really long sex sessions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^^ New lightning fast server.