Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Body Dismorphic Disorder

Old 08-25-03   #41
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 141,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy shy
you know as someone on here said and they have ment what they have said. i'm starting to believe it. i know that is a sad thing to do and i shouldn't believe it. someone on here said that i was ugly and yet i do believe in what that person has said about me. i do believe that i am ugly. yet when i look in the mirror. i wish that i could put on a better looking face. a face that could make people drop down to the ground and worship me. but when my girlfriend silverflame has gotten my pictures. she said that on one of my pictures where i'm laying down on the bed and that is her favorite one. she wrote hottie on my picture. but then i get so immated by other people that are around me. that they are so much better looking then me and they have it so much better then me. sometimes i want to kill these kind of people. so i could steal there beauty and add it on to me. but with they way that we look. there is nothing that we can do about it. ..... but i could care less about dressing up and wearing make up. the reason why i choose to look this way is because i feel confortable. the only thing that we can do is learn how to accept are selves with the way that we look. that is the only kind of advice i can give you.

You know what, Shy, for starters I want to say that I have seen a few pictures of you, so I know what I am talking about. No, you are not drop dead georgous, no you do not have the perfect body, no you are not anything to make people drop down and worship you. But, you know what? For starters, nobody is. Nobody is perfect. And, as for anyone who tells you how ugly you are, fuck them. They're not drop dead georgous either. As far as DF goes, there are only two females here who I feel are oh-my-GOD-hot, Goddess and Lilith, and I know you aren't talking about them, so, therefor, nobody else has any room to talk, becuase somebody like Goddess or Lilith could turn around and say the same to them in comparison. So you're not hot, so what? Are you happy with you? I know silverflame is happy with you..... So, if you are happy with you, then fuck what anyone else has to say. If you are not, then I sugest trying to change what you don't like. A lil makeover can work wonders on anybodys confidence, ya know. Working out, wearing flattering styleish clothing, doing your hair and makeup.... I am not into that kind of thing, either, but, I do it once in a blue when I need to lift my spirts. Bottom line is, everyone is different, and not everyone is naturally hot in the public's eye, that's just the way it is. There are probably people out there who don't think I am good looking either, do you think I give a fuck? Noooo...... I think I'm GREAT, so what do I care if Jane or Bobby doesn't agree?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-03   #42
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Ninjet
You know what, Shy, for starters I want to say that I have seen a few pictures of you, so I know what I am talking about. No, you are not drop dead georgous, no you do not have the perfect body, no you are not anything to make people drop down and worship you. But, you know what? For starters, nobody is. Nobody is perfect. And, as for anyone who tells you how ugly you are, fuck them. They're not drop dead georgous either. As far as DF goes, there are only two females here who I feel are oh-my-GOD-hot, Goddess and Lilith, and I know you aren't talking about them, so, therefor, nobody else has any room to talk, becuase somebody like Goddess or Lilith could turn around and say the same to them in comparison. So you're not hot, so what? Are you happy with you? I know silverflame is happy with you..... So, if you are happy with you, then fuck what anyone else has to say. If you are not, then I sugest trying to change what you don't like. A lil makeover can work wonders on anybodys confidence, ya know. Working out, wearing flattering styleish clothing, doing your hair and makeup.... I am not into that kind of thing, either, but, I do it once in a blue when I need to lift my spirts. Bottom line is, everyone is different, and not everyone is naturally hot in the public's eye, that's just the way it is. There are probably people out there who don't think I am good looking either, do you think I give a fuck? Noooo...... I think I'm GREAT, so what do I care if Jane or Bobby doesn't agree?

well we all know for a fact that no body is really happy with them selves. yet there are only a few people in this world or maybe more then just a few who are happy with them selves. as you can see i'm not really happy about my self. because i know that i am not hot looking as a person. i also don't have a good body. all three of my brother's are better looking then i am and i am jealous of them. its like they all got blessed with having good looks. but i didn't get blessed with good looks. so i'm sitting here wondering what the fuck happened you know. but i don't really want to change the way i look. cause no matter what i do to try and change the way i look and dress. i would always be ugly. so i'm just going to sit here and take what i have become with my looks. i find people to be bull shit sometimes. there are some people who say that looks aren't always everything and its all about what is inside the person that counts. i find that to be really fucking bull shit. everyone always judges everyone on how hot or not hot people look to them. i mean take jobex for instance. he says that people's looks don't bother him and he only counts whats on the inside of the person. but when he gets pictures of people on the site. if he were to come across some ugly pictures. then you know that he would make these women look like angles and yet he would do something to where these women would have a better texture on there looks. so see that is all ready judging. but i know for a fact that i am ugly. i am not going to change how i look.
Old 08-26-03   #43
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 141,093
Well, I'm going to put it to you like this: If you really feel that's the truth, so what? So you're not hot.... does it really matter all that much? Are you incapeable of having a full happy life becuase of it? No..... there are far more non-hot people in this world than there are hot people, that's just fact, and all those people still manage to live happy, full lives. Right? It's not like you have a handicap or a disabality or something, it's normal and millions of people deal with it everyday. But, as far as the "there's nothing I can do about it" bit, I don't buy it. ANYBODY has the potential to be at least decient. ANYBODY! Take for example the comment you made about not having a hot body. How many people do you know that were born with a hot body? 1 out of every 100 people with a hot body are naturally that way, the rest of us have to work for it. So, work for it! Eat healthy, excerize, talk to a trainer at the gym, be active, ect. As far at the rest, you can find a lot of nice, stylish, flattering cloths on sales racks, bargin shops, thrift stores, ect. As far and your hair, I'd recomend growing your hair out long and blow drying it straight, that's the most flattering style for most. While waitting for it to grow out, I'd fiddle around with different kinds of ponytails and buns. For the face, I am not big on the makeup thing, but, if you think you need it I recomend to keep it light. I personally do use mostiurizer, masacara, and an eyelast curler. You can pump it up by adding some concealer, sheer cover up, blush, lipgloss. Check out mags for the new fads and tips. When you feel good about you, it's a lot eaiser to look at the world around you in a good light.

Old 08-26-03   #44
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Mia~ow will become famous soon enoughMia~ow will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,625
This is just an aside, but Magic - have you ever considered becoming a counsellor, because you would be so damn good at it! The grapes thing? I'm gonna use that from now on.
Old 08-27-03   #45
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,738
thank you magick ninjet. you know none of this bothers me at all. if it did bother me then i would be fixing my self up right about know. but i am confortable with the clothes that i have. i am confortable that i don't wear make up. i am confortable at how pasty white i am. i am confortable at just being kendra. i also agree with mia that you should be a therapist.
Old 08-28-03   #46
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilywhitemm
then i wont let failure be an option...i WILL lose another 70 pounds and I WILL be happy with myself.
may i ask just who your trying to impress???

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 09-09-03   #47
NMaries

Freak shows and side acts.