Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page dwell.

Old 08-25-03   #21
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

*Tizzie* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,832
the best thing for dwelling is to do something, ANYTHING, to get your mind off of it. i do the same, so you're not weird or anything. personally, i'm CONSTANTLY dwelling on something. since i started battling my depression, i've been thinking about other things too, dwelling on other things there are in life. like right now, i'm dwelling on my boyfriend, and how much i miss him. but i'm not letting it control me because i'm doing other things right now.

play games. they are good when you have nothing else to do. a job would be great. i'm starting one soon, so i won't have to think about things all the time. spend time with friends. that's a good way to stop the dwelling. i do that ALOT. sometimes i get high to stop the dwelling, but that's not a good thing to do. LOL, take that example from me. DO NOT GET DRUNK. that will only increase it. believe you me... i've done that, and i had to drink myself asleep. i'm glad... it sounds like you're coming along with it keep me updated!

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-03   #22
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tizzie*
the best thing for dwelling is to do something, ANYTHING, to get your mind off of it. i do the same, so you're not weird or anything. personally, i'm CONSTANTLY dwelling on something. since i started battling my depression, i've been thinking about other things too, dwelling on other things there are in life. like right now, i'm dwelling on my boyfriend, and how much i miss him. but i'm not letting it control me because i'm doing other things right now.

play games. they are good when you have nothing else to do. a job would be great. i'm starting one soon, so i won't have to think about things all the time. spend time with friends. that's a good way to stop the dwelling. i do that ALOT. sometimes i get high to stop the dwelling, but that's not a good thing to do. LOL, take that example from me. DO NOT GET DRUNK. that will only increase it. believe you me... i've done that, and i had to drink myself asleep. i'm glad... it sounds like you're coming along with it keep me updated!
well as of right know i have been dwelling about my girlfriend and the rough patch that her and i are in with her mom. cause i'm sitting here think will it turn out to be ok or will it not turn out to be ok. i'm over thinking that it will be ok. but for some reason its just stuck on my mind. so yeah i'll watch a movie and keep my self intertained by doing that. then i would listen to music. but that takes me back to dwelling. once when college starts for me and i'm going to be a massage therapist. i would stop the dwelling. oh yes i have drank before everytime i used to dwell alot and i agree with you that it isn't a good thing. i have never gotten high before in my life and i'm always curious about that stuff. i think i tried weed one time at a friends house. but i was too drunk and i was sluring my words. feeling drunk and high wasn't a good combination. but i haven't seen any of them in a long time. thank you tizzie
Old 08-29-03   #23
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

icp 4ever in me is on a distinguished road
Credits: 49,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3Ro
well reading and posting on DF is a sure fire way to go back into dwelling again
yeah....lolz
Old 08-31-03   #24
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

oh, you're welcome! anytime sweetie!

by the way, is it you and rae that are together? because if it is, i've seen pics of you before! heheh!

Old 08-31-03   #25
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tizzie*
oh, you're welcome! anytime sweetie!

by the way, is it you and rae that are together? because if it is, i've seen pics of you before! heheh!

yeah its me and rae

you seen pictures of me? how did you see pictures of me? tell me what i look like. what did you think of them?
Old 09-03-03   #26
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

i wanna see picz of u shy shy cuz u got a sessy personality silverflame imma steal ur woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe
Old 09-04-03   #27
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by icp 4ever in me
i wanna see picz of u shy shy cuz u got a sessy personality silverflame imma steal ur woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

hehehe well i'm kind of private about my self. your sister has seen a picture of me and i don't know how she even saw a picture of me. you know what? i wish i had 200 twins that look and act like shy shy. so the original shy shy stays with silverflame and the copies of shy shy would go out to other people. you would be dating a cyborge of shy shy

hey that sounded pretty cool. know that i have come to think about it.
Old 09-04-03   #28
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

you spelt "know "wrong,it'd be now* sorry dat shit I just like correcting people.I dunno why.
Old 09-04-03   #29
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

you shouldn't be the one to talk about correct people on there writting. you talk so good your self.
Old 09-08-03   #30
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

eh, what does it matter?