Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page To Sire's head in a basket just like a good little dark ages period boy

Old 04-06-01   #1
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

Pyrric Dicktory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,393
You've really pissed me off...You and blocking users who have been here longer then you've been in your little "html" classes fragile sin. thankfully you don't live in you're little "goth" world and we cannot toss you're head over castle walls with a catapult. i hate what you have done to this site and i hate what you are implying. you're little bitch, bitch, bitch forum was bunk in the fact that because we don't like you, you have to put up a completely different section on you...i realize you're not going to leave and that's why i feel the darkness member who don't intentionally spell their usernames wrong should act like good little nomads and find another message board. i don't like you sire...you knew you were going to be webmaster here and you didn't take the time to post untill it was necessary...either you procrastinated or didn't care...either way you don't care about this board and feel it is a "job" when the people who use this every day enjoy ourselves with our "petty arguments" and "hostility". there was no need for you to change anything...except that your wrists are in two. its sad that whoever put you in charge of this forum believed that you could do a good job and manage us but you just run it like 1939 Berlin. You are the reason i hate corperate america. couldn't you and the rest of your neo-nazi partisan just die off and leave the rest of us to pick up the pieces and restart as we feel?

fuck you sire, no one wants you and no one likes you and your little side name as "fragile sins." return the sight as it used to be and stay out. it's cool if you have to be webmaster but just leave it alone.

JUST ME AND YOU FOREVER.............................
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-01   #2
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,509
So FragileSin is Sire..... Interesting.

At any rate, well-said, Pyrric. I applaud your audacity and give you mad props in the meantime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-06-01   #3
SpookShowbaby89
Darkness Incarnate

SpookShowbaby89
Credits: 5,553
Ya know.. I can't judge what I don't know. I have been gone for a week on vacation and I came back here and saw things were a tad different. I cannot blame someone for wanting to better something if that's the case. I am not choosing sides or any such bullshit. I really think I've missed something though. I've heard quite a few people say that Sire has done this and said that. I'm just gonna have to see for myself before I go and state my opinion like I've done tonight. However, I do say that the site was fine the way it was. I think as I said in an earlier thread that I think that people are maybe afraid of the censore factor, which I can agree with. Someone tell me,, did Sire personally insult someone? I'm not going through every thread on here. I need the gist of what's going on as far as why everyone is all pissed besides the site is changing. Like I said, I can't blame someone for wanting to better something. However, it is odd to me that this someone hasn't even raised their head until it's appropriate. That is odd to me. I just don't want to jump to conclusions like I did. I need the whole story here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-06-01   #4
SpookShowbaby89
Darkness Incarnate

SpookShowbaby89
Oh yeah.. and what's this about blocking users? Fill me in.

Old 04-06-01   #5
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

BeautysDemise is on a distinguished road
Credits: 110,146
Go to the "bitch, bitch, bitch" forum he made. The main title is "Higher IQ". He stated in there that if people continued to blatantly insult him he would "revoke their privleges"

~Enon~

Just Another Girl Who Wants to Rule the World.
Old 04-06-01   #6
SpookShowbaby89
Darkness Incarnate

SpookShowbaby89
Okay just got back from that little forum. Well, yeah I've got my opinions, so here goes:

If all the guy's trying to do is make it better and needs suggestions from us to find out, then good. That's basically what I got from all of it. Besides, the fights, blah blah blah.. That's what I got from it initially. What came of it after that, beats me, sounds like it just all blew up. If all the guy's trying to do is change it and needs our suggestions, then hey!! damn at least he asked us what we wanted. He coulda just changed the shit and not asked.

On the other hand.. I do have to say that it is weird to me that he just now decides to pop up. That's a little wrong in my opinion. If you're gonna do something, do it all the way and not just when it's convenient. Also, I realize that people were going off on him, but it's also not that great to threaten by saying you're gonna revoke privileges if this and if that. That's a bit of a power kick that I tend to really dislike. I hate that shit. So, maybe that end was just a mistake, don't know.

Maybe I'm just trying to find the good in it, not sure. Anyways.. my point is, if all Sire is wanting to do is better the site and is asking for our opinions, then that's kinda good and bad. I mean, it's good that he asked, but there's no way in hell that everyone is gonna agree on what they like and dislike about changing things. Someone is gonna disagree one way or the other.

So, that's my two cents in all this. I really jumped to conclusions at first without hearing the whole story. That's how I feel about it.

Old 04-07-01   #7
EbonyDragyn
Legolas' Dragyn

EbonyDragyn
Credits: 30,080
All I want is the site back to the way it is.
Old 04-07-01   #8
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

BeautysDemise is on a distinguished road
Credits: 110,146
I hate to say it but, I seriously doubt that is going to happen. He will continue fucking the site up in the hopes he can clear it out so his darkshit.com friends can come play here.

~Enon~

Just Another Girl Who Wants to Rule the World.