Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page the passions and tribulations

Old 04-29-03   #341
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

Barely Breathing will become famous soon enough
Credits: 201,964
why would i get pissy becuase your being honest?

emotional suicide, no killing myself..
Old 04-29-03   #342
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,688
Quote:
Originally posted by DriWicked
why would i get pissy becuase your being honest?

emotional suicide, no killing myself..

thank you my dear.

i always what ever it is that i have on my mind. i have been doing that alot. i say what i think and feel. when i do that i feel free. before i never used to be this way. know that i am this way it makes me feel better inside.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-03   #343
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

thats good
Old 04-29-03   #344
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

its wonderfull to it.
Old 04-29-03   #345
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

if you people were to see my journal. oh its pretty open all right. then i also let other people be open with me as well. you both are welcome to it.
Old 05-13-03   #346
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

I’ll check it out in a wile...

I just thought I’d pop in here and say what I’ve been meaning to say (mostly because he's never on and he'll never see)
Your still a fucking liar, you're never moving out of alecks and probably have no intentions to ever go back to school, you're not sorry for what you have done, you don't care about me, you're only in this relationship for the sex, and I hate you. I know your tired of me bringing up what you did but I still hate you for it. Yeah you tell me your sorry but what have you done, honestly? Besides not drinking or smoking (what you should be staying away from anyway) and I don’t believe you about the any alcohol bullshit. I thought I would be happy to have you back, but I'm not. I'm still miserable. Everyone thinks I should end it, and I know I should, I just don't know why I haven’t. I just need to talk to you.
Old 06-21-03   #347
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

Location: a couch or a van, depends on level of alchohol in body
dark_duqualle is on a distinguished road
Credits: 72,546
well, im so glad i came back to this site to remind me that post was still there.

my past haas been catching up with me alot these past few weeks, and now i dont know how much control i have over it. i wish alot of the things i have seen over the last few weeks didnt exist.

chick with the pennies.
guys in my room.
the quite space in the wall
the claw marks in the walls.
group therapy
and other bullshit i should have never been through.

i like to thank nate for making it all possible, by this time monday nate will have moved to misery, because he is a 27 year old boy who is affraid i will seek my revenge on his soul.

you should have seen his face yesterday night when i walked in his house to pick up my things. his face went pale and i thought he was going to die. it was so funny. im not sure what to do about the whole i live in cecil thing, but do t my convo yesterday with some very influential people, if everything pulls through with mommy dearest, then i should once again get my chance at freedom.
all my dream's of being a teacher are gone though. i can never work with children or own a gun. not that i wanted to, but you know, security and army, it helps. my goals of becoming a music personality are a little closer to happening though. i have a meeting downtown in 2 months with nothing records. the trent reznor label. i cant wait to present my lyrics to them, to present my vocals. im so sick of band after band dicking me over.
i write the music, i write the words, and i make all the deals. i can do it alone. and i will do it alone. like i always do.

anyway, i guess i should say hi to everyone, and also tell you that i still probably wont be comming back to forum. i dont have a computer, ad i only dd this todaybecause my girlfriend suggested i go to the library and i figured, what the hell.

well....whats the hell?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-22-03   #348
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

well, in reviews i would say that resident evil, and jason x are ok by me. i am about to watch the 28 days later movie and i have a full day of waiting to see my girlfriend. i have good music playing both on the computer and in my head. i have written 3 new songs over night, and now i will begin to think about the past.

(think think think think think think think thinkt hitnk)

"uh oh"

(think think think think think think think tink)

"duh!"

the past makes me depressed and stupid. ill just think about later today, and then maybe 10 years from now, while i am holding my baby girl in my arms.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-22-03   #349
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

hi
Old 06-23-03   #350
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

im so glad i bust my ass to get places for people and then they dont even want me there. jee, next time you could have just told me baby. i thought we were in this together......

well i woke up today at like 6:30 or 7 and i started walking. just to let you know how far, i just stopped and ive been walking till 11:15. and i only went one county over. it feels so "bad" to be back in cecil. as soon as i sat down i was in a fight. i cant stand those people. tyhey judge me, the fucking druggie bastards. dont even have steady jobs. at least i can keep one for m0ore than a month. speaking of wich, i think im gonna ge fired because i dont have an exscuse. i really hate this no control thing. and i would like to play a bigger p[art in my lufe. all part s of it.

exscuse my typing im getting mad.

and with the quill dressed in blood i sign my soul over to the merchent, and he looks deep into my eyes and drives me completely insane with laughter.

Old 06-23-03   #351
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

We are in this together, I just don't feel comfortable having people in there with me. The same way you don't feel comfortable having someone walk behind you.
and i'm sorry your rents are so crappy to you. come live with me
i love you
Old 07-13-03   #352
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

so, you held info on hewwy on me. still flirting huh? i figured as much, and thats why i get so mad about brandon and any other guy. nothing will happen but i dont flirt i wouldnt expect yo9u to.

i have been working on a new story. one that basses itself ona world of blindness. what the world would look like if no one could see. or at least if one man couldnt. say your asleep, so is everyone else in your part f the world, well then, does te world change at all, or is it the same as allwas. be imaginative i need i deas.

Old 07-14-03   #353
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

don't take ideas come up with your own. sounds interesting.

telling a man he is good looking is not flirting when done correctly. if i'd said something like "hey good looken whats up baby" that is flirting. but thats ok i understand how you could mix that up. love you

whats up with the new sig?
Old 07-20-03   #354
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

whatever, the sig is a song on the halo ten album. its all flute background with lyrics. thats the whole song. i liked it. hope you had fun with rea. ill be up tomarow. love you and ill bring the guitar.

Old 07-20-03   #355
prince666
New Blood

prince666
Credits: 1,062
hallo... this is meeeee! he he. ur gonna be pissed about this one. ur best bro and mt faithful enemy, ttam
Old 07-20-03   #356
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

oh goodie, matt.......................................

oh ok now i reconise the song, sry! i'm so sleepy... so what time are you coming up today? enjoy the movie?
Old 07-25-03   #357
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

hey dri, its me baby. cant wait to see you. so when can i. sill around 6? cant wait if so. i wanna hold you and kiss you and................................................. .

well, my house is out of food. we have nothing so me and my brother are staying in bridgeville till like monday because of this. tuesday is payday, im looking at getting a new job, and that will cut into my personal time with my girl. so here we go again. oh well. shit happens and hopefully not to much. dont knwo how much more i can handle. my arm is all cut up from my fall, and so is my knee. its 1 o'clock and im stuck here in the center of town. ill have to find a payphone and call my baby.

love you much...and much and much and much.

Old 07-25-03   #358
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

hi hun.. where are you?
i love you too! sorry about your knee and your arm i'll kiss it and make it all better!
love you!
Old 07-29-03   #359
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

wel, today i got up real early and started walking. i walked about 16 miles and made it to the high school in the area, and i ended up working for like the school now. i paint and help, for free of course, but my big news is that i am now in this company called l5 productions. they did productions on the mothman prophecies. well anyway, im designing the new commercial for the scream asylum, its like a haunted house and i geta chance at a 10,000 dollar scholorship to college if its gets used. so heres my bit. i need creepy music to add to the scene.

something old, like beethoven (spelled wrong i think) and then a newer rock song in the "heavy cool creep" kind of sound.

on a nother note, im bored and dehidrated and this sucks i only got to see my girlfriend for like 10 minute.

curses, curses, curses...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye bye

Old 07-30-03   #360
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

i'll listen around for music.. and congrats about the l5 thing.
love you