Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Love-Babies-Sluts.

Old 06-23-03   #1
Ravynne_shay
New Blood

Ravynne_shay
Credits: 1,384
Love-Babies-Sluts.

Hey, well i'm not exactly sure what i need advice with. I suppose it's just the whole ordeal. I'm in a relationship with the love of my life. We've been together a little over 7 months, but before we were together he hooked up with another chick after she got him drunk. Now she's stirring up trouble between us saying that we're cheating on one another, which is not a possibility. It's just a trivial attempt by her to try to get him (not that she ever HAD him). This girl sleeps around a lot and came up pregnant and now is saying that it's my boyfirends. I don't know exactly how to deal with her, she's been affecting my life in areas where it shouldn't occur. But she and this baby seems to be the only things on my mind. I guess i just wanted to know who else has been in this or similar situations....thank you.

syko_chic69@hotmail.com
Old 06-23-03   #2
SWITCHBLADE666
jack's loving whore

SWITCHBLADE666 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 27,587
damn, sounds like a tough situation.

so theres a possibility that this baby might be his right?

well if there is, dont jump to conclusions. best advice i can give you is to ask the bitch to get a paternity test done, since she is so sure that its your boyfriends it shouldnt be that big of a deal to her. thats pretty much the only way you ll ever really know.
but if she refuses and keeps harrassing you, shit just call the fucking cops on her ass. i hate to result to the police, but thats the only nonviolent way i know to get rid of a problem like that. if i m not mistaken, the paternity test could be done on her while shes pregnant, but i might be wrong so dont hold me on that.

but damn girl this really does sound tough. wish you the best of luck and let me know how it turns out.

switchblades@darksites.com
Old 06-29-03   #3
DarkLameth
Dream Walker

DarkLameth
Credits: 5,349
i agree. its the only way. you could sue i believe for harassment if you felt like it or at least get a restraining order. but thats up toyour bf.
Old 06-29-03   #4
Duddy
Bacon

Duddy
Credits: 128,079
Re: Love-Babies-Sluts.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravynne_shay
Hey, well i'm not exactly sure what i need advice with. I suppose it's just the whole ordeal. I'm in a relationship with the love of my life. We've been together a little over 7 months, but before we were together he hooked up with another chick after she got him drunk. Now she's stirring up trouble between us saying that we're cheating on one another, which is not a possibility. It's just a trivial attempt by her to try to get him (not that she ever HAD him). This girl sleeps around a lot and came up pregnant and now is saying that it's my boyfirends. I don't know exactly how to deal with her, she's been affecting my life in areas where it shouldn't occur. But she and this baby seems to be the only things on my mind. I guess i just wanted to know who else has been in this or similar situations....thank you.

syko_chic69@hotmail.com

Not to be rude, but you haven't lived enough years to say you're with the love of your life. When you're twice as old as you are now, then you can say that Grats on the 7 months though, that's great. A few things:

Quote:
he hooked up with another chick after she got him drunk.
She sleeps around a lot. He obviously knows this also. She didn't get him drunk like you think, he knew it was probably going to happen and what it would lead to. I'm not calling your significant other a cheating bastard, just letting you know how men think. Whenever something leads to sex, we always know what's going on.

Quote:
This girl sleeps around a lot and came up pregnant and now is saying that it's my boyfirends.
Tell the aforementioned sluttress to get DNA testing to prove that it's his baby, else shut up and stay out of your life. If it is in fact his, then it's his responsibility to deal with the child.

Just remember how young you are, honey. You have many many years ahead of you, and as much as you don't want to hear this, many more relationships left in front of you. Hope all works out well for you.
Old 06-29-03   #5
Duddy
Bacon

Duddy
You could file a complaint for harrassment, but a restraining order is about $500 (in Florida, at least).
Old 06-30-03   #6
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
hmmm... why do i think of S&M whenever someone says "restraining order"?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-03   #7
Duddy
Bacon

Duddy
ha hah aaa
Old 07-01-03   #8
SWITCHBLADE666
jack's loving whore

SWITCHBLADE666 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 27,587
hmmm...i see your point...i m never gonna look at that word the same way again.
Old 07-01-03   #9
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
does everyone have a safety word? mine is "Cherry Limeade"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 07-01-03   #10
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 141,093
Well, if you've been with him 7 months, how prego does she claim to be. If it's less than that and he swears he hasn't touched her, don't worry about it unless she gets a pertanity test done.

Old 07-01-03   #11
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,031
sorry but the fact that she got him drunk doesnt alleviate his respnosibility, when youre drunk youre actually more honest and cave in to impulses. if he DIDNT want to screw her he wouldnt have. i think you need to find a new man.
Old 07-01-03   #12
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

I don't think they were together when that happened.

Old 07-02-03   #13
Ravynne_shay
New Blood

Ravynne_shay
Credits: 1,384
No, this is before we were together and we didn't really even know each other, just of each other. She's due in a week (JULY 9th). So it was a good month and 1/2 to 2 months before we were a couple.
Old 07-02-03   #14
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,031
leave him, he sounds COMPLETELY unreliable. save yourself and find a real man.
Old 07-02-03   #15
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Well, okay, so it IS his. Are you prepared at this stage in your life to be a "mother" or with a man who has this FOREVER bond with a woman you hate? A baby is God's greatest gift, but it's a lot of work that isn't your problem to deal with. And, if that is his baby, that's a life altering change in HIS life, on that your still new relationship probley can't handle.

Old 07-25-03   #16
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

icp 4ever in me is on a distinguished road
Credits: 49,938
Re: Love-Babies-Sluts.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravynne_shay

syko_chic69@hotmail.com
tell her he is yours.And if by some stange stretch of the imaganation its his in her mind he will care for it.Thats whats right.But get tests done....being a father is serious.not many men today can live up to that expectation.After she has tha kid....beat tha fuck outta her.