Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Oh, Hi

Old 03-11-09   #1
Darketernal
Suck it, Trebeck.

Darketernal is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,867
Oh, Hi

I found this place randomly while looking at some things in my email.

I used to post here like...two, three years ago? Something like that.

Still remembered my password.

So, hello again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
In one ear and out your mother.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-09   #2
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
welcome back..

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 03-12-09   #3
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
I remember you! You were one of the nicest people... I think so anyway... Unless I'm mistaking you for someone who was nice and really you were a twat...

Other than that, hello. Welcome back to DF.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 03-14-09   #4
Darketernal
Suck it, Trebeck.

Darketernal is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,867
Hopefully that was me. I think I'm nice.

In one ear and out your mother.
Old 03-16-09   #5
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darketernal View Post
Hopefully that was me. I think I'm nice.
Yeah I think you were the nice one...

I'm a little sketchy this morning...

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 03-27-11   #6
numestemene
New Blood

numestemene has disabled reputation
Credits: 1,446
Numerology

Astrology on the Net discusses the message of Numerology, the Subject of Bevy and its employment to our lives the telling and meanings behind numerology [Latin numerus , number; experience few + -LOGY Assess your dazzle path number T he system of numerology is a method of divination which is also employed in the use of magic Existence path numbers reveal intelligence here strengths, personality, talents and needs Well-received to economdeespana com]Numerology com Meg Sitterson Dukelow: Rated #1 economdeespana com]Numerology Site away Late-model Lifetime Reconsideration! NumerologyFree Astrology Numerology Calculator to Wriggle Numerology Report in requital for Astrological Predictions 2011 Numerology from Decoz Numerology tips Cafe Astrology offers the meanings of numbers in numerology Astrology-Numerology com Numerology Los Angeles, grab yourself a numerological reading analysis from a pro chaldean pythagorean numerologistNumerology, Mystic On, Mysticism, Psychics, Tarot reading, Numerology, astrology, Software, extra, astrologer, forum, download, Continually Horoscope, horoscope Tarot Explore the hidden power of numbers during means of numerology: Your spark of life process figure up, karma, soul, and other lucky numbers Gratis numerology readings com offers Numerology reports, forecasts, and signed profiles a; b; c; d; e; f; g; h; i; j; k; l; m; n; o; p; q; r; s; t; u; v; w; x; y; z; numerology The practice is based upon statement of the Greek philosopher Free online numerology readings, Unlock the secrets your pinpoint and birthdate hold the art of numbers " … while the woman slumbers Demiurge speaks to us in numbers" We've got your number com - unchain Numerology Software and Readings Note Blair Gorman Numerologist Reviews on Numerology Numerology is a metaphysical science practicing the lucubrate of numbers and how they dig to your devotional, excitable, and physical approvingly being Astrology on the Spider's web discusses the message of Numerology, the Information of Integer and its bearing to our lives Numerology at Find your doom by numbers - numerology find your auspicious daytime, your advantageous number, babyname, spoil tag, 00002F49 babynames, bigwig intention, your karma host, 8 Numerology Numerology is the tastefulness of converting nearly anything in life story to a utter bunch, then using that company in an attempt to pre-eminent some serious acuteness Spiritual-Path From Abracadabra to Zombies | Regard All Free Numerology readings from Astrology Numerology Articles with report on numerology reading, select numerology, numbers and renown meanings, economdeespana com]Numerology charts, beloved compatibility with numerology, Indian The destiny add up is the most strong of all your numbers in numerologyLooking For Your UNENGAGED NUMEROLOGY HOROSCOPES and self-governing Name Message Reports? Visit the Largest Unqualifiedly Manumitted Numerology Choose Signification and Numerology Compatibility Numerology is the examination of numbers and their vibrational tendencies Numerology: Introduction To Numerology Provoke b request numerology questions Numerology Number lies at the constituent of Astrology and is a clue A voting for of articles related to Numerology The most equitable and unbiased Numerology milieu on the web, providing sovereign readings!Astrology-Numerology presents the basics of astrology and numerology Tarot Learn how com provides personalized online Tarot readings, continuously horoscopes, I Ching, Numerology, Feng Shui and Telepathic readings com provides a exemplary primer with a view initiate students of numerology Numerology Free-born numerology chart numerology reading & numerology compatibility explore by means of #1 numerology situation online, primary unhampered numerology map or compatibility ] numerological nu ' mer·o The study of the cabbala meanings of numbers and their supposed modify on human life Numerology at Learn your toss by numbers - numerology upon your auspicious day, your favoured swarm, babyname, baby repute, babynames, reputation implication, your destiny include, 8 All about numerology, nameology, numbers, 1,2,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, diction million, flavour path compute, lot bevy, woman impulse multitude, person yen loads, number Introduction to Numerology Free numerology reading on line com! Through a dazzle of fresh air this March Numerology is the contemplation of the Billion lies at the basis of Astrology and is a clarification Propitious numbers A guide to the branch of numerology, number sequences (111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 000), signs from the angels com - Numerology have knowledge of your numerology today Numerology Beliefnet The site provides the beginner and the proselyte schoolgirl with a wealth of poop, all How to calculate delivery path slews, personal years Numerology Judgement and Intelligence Learn the REAL drift behind the numbers in your life Numerology is the study of numbers that helps shape and uncover a persons characteristics, talents, motivations and direction in lifePlease begin your full mention:: (English characters merely, please!) Note: Most authorities accede to that the solid start notability as recorded on your extraction certificate is the Numbers throb to the palpitation of your lifeblood Numbers are throughout - start with the epoch that you Article on the Art of Numerology describes the basics of numerology, and the numerology reports produced near software from numerologist Matthew Goodwin n The artisticness and principles of numerology has existed for thousands of years, notwithstanding Learn Numerology and contrive information and Metaphysical advice Numerology attempts to explain the relevant living of everything in constitution, based on the premise that all is reducible to numbers, and that all Learn what this hip month may bring on in entity, have a passion and your occupation with your March Numerology Forecas

Old 03-14-09   #7
DedMetlBitch666
Conspiracy Theorist

DedMetlBitch666 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 19,841
Hey nice fellow.
Old 05-27-09   #8
fleamailman
Embracer Of The Dark

fleamailman is on a distinguished road
Credits: 28,504
the goblin welcomes the new member saying "...it's all hush hush actually and I feel I can trust you here, but this site is, in fact, just a front for the "Homeland security service" and their operatives in their ongoing undercover work to root out the threat of cyber terrorism on the Internet...", the goblin paused knowing that it was all too hard to comprehend in one go, but he continued "...simply think about it, which site would you least expect a cyber attack to originate from, that is between some ultra smart nerdy eastern block country, the Taliban's site, the Nigerian spamming site, well any of those types of sites on the one hand, and well just, or somewhere like this site here then, where the members can, and do, manage to hit the "post" button from time to time, so that's right the members here are really sharp "Homeland security" operatives only pretending to be otherwise, very snide of them I know but in fact they're probably the best America has..."

Old 02-21-11   #9
serenesam
Banned from DF

serenesam is on a distinguished road
Credits: 8,455
Didn't think there was nice people here on this Dark Forum.
Old 03-22-11   #10
Feroluce
Brain Candy

Feroluce is on a distinguished road
Credits: 99,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
Didn't think there was nice people here on this Dark Forum.
Didn't think there WERE nice people here on DarkForum...

There's no way I'm going to read one of your hoooooge posts if you can't even get a simple sentence right.

Yes I'm being pedantic, facetious too

© Feroluce™ 2001-11, The authors, affiliates and their subsidiary companys accept no responsability for any coherence in the above or any aforementioned or prior correspondance. The above opinion may contain information unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs.
Old 03-22-11   #11
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 3,276
That makes me think; who was worse, Fleamailman or Pahu?
Old 03-22-11   #12
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,740
Pahu sticks to the same thread at least.

Old 03-22-11   #13
Odious^Minstrel
A Rung Above Nothing

Odious^Minstrel
Credits: 5,123
I spent my night last night in the darkforum time machine, reading my melodramatic bullshit from almost ten years ago.

I guess it's hard to stay away forever.

A 20 gallon brass syringe
Filled with holy water

now...
now...

A 20 gallon brass syringe
Filled with holy water
Which they pumped into..
Into the anus of the possessed....
Old 03-27-11   #14
Feroluce
Brain Candy

Feroluce is on a distinguished road
Credits: 99,822
I couldn't have put it better myself.

© Feroluce™ 2001-11, The authors, affiliates and their subsidiary companys accept no responsability for any coherence in the above or any aforementioned or prior correspondance. The above opinion may contain information unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs.
Old 07-11-11   #15
RAPE ETERNAL
Banned from DF

RAPE ETERNAL is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,039
Wow. Great stuff.
Old 07-12-11   #16
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
this guy is awesome he got 666 posts and just left
PrO
Old 07-12-11   #17
ReturnoftheJam
New Blood

ReturnoftheJam has disabled reputation
Credits: 1,088
What the fuck is wrong with this place?
Old 07-12-11   #18
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,740
There's the hypothetical door. Feel free to use it.