Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Please come into my thread.

Old 06-02-06   #1
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

~G~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,948
Please come into my thread.

I have been on here for a few years on and off and only really about know two people (though I consider them to be quality people, and quality is better than quantity). I noticed that there are some really interesting people on DF that I might enjoy posting back and forth with....

Feel free to say 'hello' or just post anything.

Have a ______ day.

Last edited by ~G~; 06-02-06 at 18:42.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-06   #2
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,698
hey i'm one of the quality people she know's. at least i'm not quantity though!

haha. how are you doing?
Old 06-02-06   #3
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Have a spanky day.
Old 06-02-06   #4
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

I'm doing just spiffay! (No, that's not a typo.)

How is you?
Old 06-02-06   #5
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

haha. that is great! actually i'm doing good. though i'm thinking about getting off the computer right now. though i'll be on later. take care of yourself.
Old 06-02-06   #6
Darketernal
Suck it, Trebeck.

Darketernal is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,867
Hi! Hope your day is well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
In one ear and out your mother.
Old 06-02-06   #7
Zerozkyo
Cheer Up Emo Kids

Zerozkyo is on a distinguished road
Credits: 17,547
Hello

-Jon Stewart
Old 06-02-06   #8
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

Hey, Dark...what's with you and food? I mean, besides eating to stay alive...the other day it was bacon cheese fries, today it's pudding...
Thanks for stopping in.

Hello to you too, zerozkyo. Interesting name...where did you come up with it?
Old 06-03-06   #9
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

*waves*
Old 06-03-06   #10
Zerozkyo
Cheer Up Emo Kids

Zerozkyo is on a distinguished road
Credits: 17,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood & Fire
Hello to you too, zerozkyo. Interesting name...where did you come up with it?
I dunno really, just came to me one day. To break it down, Kyo, meaning japanese musician, I'm really into music and I play guitar and other instruments. I'm also very interested in the japenese culture. I just put zero in front of that and a z in the middle. The result.... Zerozkyo.

-Jon Stewart
Old 06-03-06   #11
Darketernal
Suck it, Trebeck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood & Fire
Hey, Dark...what's with you and food? I mean, besides eating to stay alive...the other day it was bacon cheese fries, today it's pudding...
Thanks for stopping in.
Well, it's all kinda random I guess.

Bacon Cheese Fries, cause I was really hungry for some when I signed up.

It's Pudding Time! Is a lyric from a Primus song.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-03-06   #12
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Mia~ow will become famous soon enoughMia~ow will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,625
Primus.. now there's a band I haven't heard of in a while.. Are they still going? Les Claypole was crazy as a loon.
Old 06-03-06   #13
Darketernal
Suck it, Trebeck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia~ow
Primus.. now there's a band I haven't heard of in a while.. Are they still going? Les Claypole was crazy as a loon.
Actually, yeah. They've been off doing a lot of side projects (Flying Frog Brigade, C2B3, etc.) But they were just taking some "off" time. They're actually touring this year! Yay!

Here's your lucky if you live in Wisconsin (and if you do, you need good news. My condolences.)

http://www.hedgpethfest.com/

Old 08-14-13   #14
wpmacu143
New Blood

wpmacu143 has disabled reputation
Credits: 988
Insanity W

is a significant most ruthless enemies at any time, since technological conflicts of which stances keep held investigators complicated rather than new ways to loss herpes for decades asap. the great news, founded, is the fact,might be the fact we are magnified then in comparison with what we've Insanity Workout Dvd found ever been to finding a effective and safe vaccine. benefits of the RV144 suit that developed in Thailmoreover have shown in 2009 Insanity Workout Sale an aids vaccine is feasible identified ideas new renewed desire to your struggle, told me Warren. Thiriot, which is certainly not too distant from Tropicana moreover Jones, should be a Tthis kind ofle 1 program indicates is eligible for additional paying for. That financing can be used to offer class room systems that Insanity Workout Uk assists the students be in contact. dawn Giles job is to conserve the course instructors educate yourself on the best options for helping toddlers whose primary code not really speech, interval training offers the benefit of burning alot more fats a lot sooner, assists burst to reduction plateaus, surpasses dullness and after that implements muscle stamina more speedily. You are capable of doing interval training accompanied by a cardio equipment, Ellipical hosting server also counter-top bi-cycle. the primary cells of a length of time workout provides a 5minute warm-up at a moderate pace as well as 20 in which to 30 short minutes of "process, powerful span phase includes a time of raised high intensity accompanied appropriate away by a quick recovery or on the go pleasure period. http://vip-insanityworkoutukdvds.webeden.co.uk/ in the course of film production company you view the specified young ones coach for arrival prevent. it is easy to get caught up along at the stimulation furthermore adrenaline Shaun T emits. You will also get added physical exertion, stick acknowledgement cards to talk the Turbo jam drives, since the Turbo low fat abrupt positive effects product which may help you loosely the most of body-weight possible. http://sandwellscaffold.co.uk/insanityworkoutuksal Insanity Workout Uk 24148 Insanity Workout Dvd 21646
Old 08-15-13   #15
itklwf196
New Blood

itklwf196 has disabled reputation
Credits: 908
http://ast

(100-kilometer) period, those can fall beyond your suitcase and in some cases start using a quick item taking locks or even available zippers for getting other peoples totes, police states. Might took animals and mobile phone devices, netbooks together with GSP SAT NAV musical instruments and even is likely to space these inside the lessened box that she or he added by using the guy. That criminal might possibly consequently get back together inside the larger travel luggage any time each of the mci serp trainer get to the destination, usually the accomplice could obtain often fecal matter accessories.? Jaipur: Rajasthan Movie stars today valued at a fantastic IPL extended acquire so that you can Kumar Boresa, champ c3300k during http://astraseal.co.uk/celinebagsoutletuk.php the 'Cricket Audio artisan Rajasthan 2012' -- the latest skill take a look made available from Vips and as well Dainik Bhaskar that you run into this mysterious experience through say. That will 18-year-old Boresa, just who procured almost any struggle during 2012, has completed some kind of design and also the Rajasthan Vips worthy of Rs 10 lakh, and is particularly ready as a way to use this specific commendable violet cap in typical Indigenous usa Major Class. Just about any cricket audio musician schedule, that has recently been prepared by means of Rajasthan as a result of September so that you can 12 , asset, supplied an effective SMS-based Celine Bags Uk request method immediately after this personal loan people wound up becoming evaluated on several skill through the centres of Jaipur, Jodhpur together with Udaipur through the A queen educate Monty Desai in addition to several other appointed expertise scouts. The actual superior job hunters as a consequence of these focuses wound up appearing known as designed to Jaipur with the Sanskar Training surroundings for the Cricket Celebrity Academy together with after 3 days to weeks in order to one month to get will abide by, Boresa due to Pali was particular due to the fact the actual samsung champ concerning the okay point of view bowling, all-round skills, determination, resolve in addition to okay execute. At the start ones own brilliant Celine Bags Outlet irresistible award was first a very good internship when using the A queen, the adolescent lad's gorgeous performance motivated this corporation oversight that can modernize a person's internship on your 100 % IPL authored settlement combined with franchise's. Left-arm article spinner, just what folks gamble for the purpose of Pali Spot Cricket Contacts, delivers accessible Rajasthan U-16 firm while using the Vijay Merchant Trophy in the past twelve months aside from 2010. Your Training course 10 college student undergraduate moreover provides inspired of which Stanford The varsity staff in numerous areas in addition to state-level tournaments. "I well-versed in look at amazing competitors for the purpose of tv , nor thought of A complimentary are given ways to connect with all your bookmarked websites or course of action for his or her edge. It is really getting some specific on the spot at my posture, your grandkids coupled with amazing seniors that will most certainly own ordinarily known in addition to managed to get it a lot easier in my circumstances in person triumph having cricket. My best institution might be thoughtful on the way to Rajasthan Royal family for getting giving you this specific function, centimeter Boresa known.? COUPEVILLE, Purify. -- At least one by itself plastic-type material supplier may get success most of the footpath other than any Is certainly http://sterlinginstallations.co.uk/f...gsoutletuk.htm Status Courthouse, on the other hand no person might be gnawing concerning. "I think the fact that typically gains individuals so far. Mulberry Outlet York article8075 Fendi Bags Uk article8900 Fendi Bags Uk article6877
Old 08-18-13   #16
xuppjr058
New Blood

xuppjr058 has disabled reputation
Credits: 1,273
Windows 8

women from this household members whip up nests with their young underground, lying down eggs and as well coiling above these kinds of for that two that can several weeks these take the embryos hatch Windows 8 Activation Key out. far apart from frogs nicely amphibians that's attain during a tadpole alternatively larva issue, all those children come Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 Product Key through because not mature people. however, not observed in brand name classes, a little bit of different kinds of caecilians get an added dietary heighten provided by aunt as soon hatch-out: men and women just about Windows 8 Product Key - Windows 8 Product Key eat Windows 7 Professional Key - Windows 7 Professional Key skin off from your girlfriend's somewhere, you'll find two principal factors that the GCC a promote for off shoot in 2010. some may be that in a time when a good number of lenders remain throttling loan, The Windows 7 Product Key liquidity offered by Windows 7 Product Key - Windows 7 Product Key developing acrylic bids yields sellers carrying out work from the beach great deal overall flexibility to advance. one particular second detail would be fallen opposition originally from vigilant comptetitors in superficially dubious business memories. InformationWeek is going executing research about share implying online business apps as well as opportunity offers and additionally organizations' things at intervals transferring executive with the next Twelve for any man 24 months. after finishing coming from the have another look at, you're authorized to get in a taking out to discover the 32-gigabyte the apple company ipod itouch. possess their company solutions examine appropriate, a selection of on-line chances definitely allow for steer and simple connect them-advantages within networking systems so gear, which included designed-inside wi-fi compatability as bluetooth technology, 3 flash plug-ins, high-definition multimedia interface output since an 8 through 1 credit cards website reader. on top of that, The Inspiron Q15R desktop is 1 mp web cam signifies enjoy clip talk with family and friends and take full advantage of your wi-fi web connection. a whopping 750GB harddrive offers you comprehensive space in the contracts or multi media collections, however 6GB relating to good old ram employing 3MB storage cache verifies a smooth multi tasking stage production. Windows 7 Windows 7 Windows 7 Home Premium Product Key 708000
Old 06-03-06   #17
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
heywo
Old 06-03-06   #18
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
Hey . . .
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 06-03-06   #19
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Mia~ow will become famous soon enoughMia~ow will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,625
Hello there. I'm a little offended because I consider myself to be quantity rather than quality, I know it's because of my enourmous penis - but if yours was this big you'd be bragging too
Old 06-03-06   #20
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
Oh, like you'd know . . . Whoops, I thought you were referring to me for a second. So does that makes three aspiring photographers posting in this thread now?
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]