View Single Post
Old 03-22-05   #6
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

Location: Under your bed with a very sharp knife...and nekkid!
sixxx(sic)six is on a distinguished road
Credits: 395,124
i watch a shit ton of films....too many films

i saw The Incredibles.....wasn't too bad, wasn't all that great either

Shark Tale (my niece likes that flick).....i thought that movie was funny and cute

A Girl With a Pearl Earring.....a fictional story/movie based on the painting....tells how the painting came to be, etc, etc, etc.....it really wasn't all that bad....i was rather amazed....it kept my interest.....

Stranger Inside....late night, cinamax, all girl prison movie (no nudity though....but there are some sex scenes).....i was bored, didn't wanna do anything, so i just kinda started watchin' it....and to be honest, i kinda liked it...itz not a great movie, but itz not a horrible movie....tells the story about a girl who specifically commits offenses to go to this maximum security prison where she believes her mother is....itz more interesting than it sounds....

Buffalo '66.....i had heard of this movie, but never seen it....i only caught about an hour or so of it on IFC last night....i wanna get that fuckin' movie....itz got Christina Ricci in it....itz a weird fuckin' flick....and Ricci tap-dances in a bowling alley!!!!! she is so hot....

Short Circuit....yup yup, thatz right...that stupid fuckin' "NUMBER 5 IS ALIVE!!" movie with Steve Guttenberg and Ally Sheedy and that funny Indian dude.....yup yup....it was on HBO: Family....i couldn't help it....i just started watchin' it and it sucked me in.....god help me

Twin Falls Idaho.....some weird mother fuckin' movie about this city chick who meets these conjoined twins and falls in love with one of 'em.....and it was kinda funny and answered some questions i know i had about conjoined twins....and then it got kinda sad in the end 'cuz....well, i won't ruin it......note: the conjoined twins weren't really conjoined (which you coulda fooled the hell out of me)....coincidently, they're mildly busy actors and directors (they directed, wrote, and starred in this film) and some of you may have seen them, that is, if you seen Hellraiser #i-unno....Hellraiser in space....anyone seen that one? remember the two twin security gaurds that "Pinhead" fuses together or sumtin'? yeah, thatz those those dudes.....anywho

so yeah, there's some more but i can't rightly think of 'em all or of the titles......i watch way too many movies....i need to get out more.....
is Offline   Reply With Quote