View Single Post
Old 02-25-01   #72
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Okay, I got an offensive joke. Please bear in mind that it's a J-O-K-E; I have no problem with any group of people, except for the... well, nevermind. If you say somethin like "hey, that's not funny! I belong to the group of people you just insulted!" then I will promptly whip up a scathing retort, such as, "I just said, 'Please bear in mind that it's a J-O-K-E; I have no problem with any group of people, except for the... well, nevermind. If you say somethin like "hey, that's not funny! I belong to the group of people you just insulted!" then I will promptly whip up a scathing retort.' Pay more attention, dipshit." So yeah, here it is:

A Catholic, A Muslim and a Jewish guy are all sitting at a bar. A fly starts buzzing around the Catholic, who swats it away. It lands on the Jewish guy, who flicks it off, toward the Muslim. The Muslim eats the fly. This happens again: the Catholic swats it, the Jew flicks it off himself, and the Muslim eats it.

Another fly buzzes around the Catholic, who swats it toward the Jewish guy. The Jewish guy grabs the fly and says to the Muslim, "hey, wanna buy a fly?"

Sorry. If you don't get it, I'm also sorry. It's high-brow.
is Offline   Reply With Quote