View Single Post
Old 07-08-02   #44
Demon's Eclipse
Stranded Soldier

Demon's Eclipse will become famous soon enough
Credits: 125,111
To the person who knows.....

To my dearest friend,

At times in life it seems as if I take advantage of your friendship and your love, but here I write the words from my soul, expressing how much you mean to me and how you have changed my world. There are people in your life that come and go, some decide to stay longer than others, some stay with you forever. You are one that will always and forever be in my heart. In times of need, you always seemed to make the pain a bit easier to deal with. You always made a smile appear across my face when the tears were still there. Many times I have taken forgranted what you represent in my life, and I apologize for forgetting about that at times. Sometimes I forget the things we talk about, the things that mean something to you. Remind me. I do love you. I love you with all my heart. At times I get carried away with my own problems and I don't realize that they also affect you. For everything in my life, you're the one thing that makes it all worth while. Having your friendship is the best thing in my life and for everything you've ever done for me, thank you.

Sincerely,
Dalynda